The complete w11 dictionary - Players & tribes

DeletedUser

Hi guys

My name is Windsage. I left TW a few years back and just happened by curious to see how some of the old servers were doing, when I saw this list and thought I would help you out a bit. I remember about half the people on your list and will try to fill in a few for you.

Windsage: complete noob. member of EGGS, merged into MCD, left later for W13 TeachU.

Atlantic Walrus - MCD and nice guy

Bab2c - EGGS, merged into MCD, one of the best attackers. Bab was amazing

Bloodhood - Leader of EGGS. left after the war.

EGGS. Actually merged into MCD to end the war and rule the world. There were only 40 EGGS and we merged 30 of them with 30 original MCD players to make a 60 person tribe.

Kcounter - other EGGS leader, merged into MCD

Mattcurr - MCD

Posh-Monkey - EGGS, merged into MCD. Left for W13. I actually saw Posh go to war solo against a top 10 tribe early in W13 and drop them out of the top 20 rankings. They eventually left him alone. Incredible attacker.

A humble player

Charles the bald - Crazy good lategame player, noticeably important for his achievement in ending off (tens of?) thousands of attacks from {RASP} over the course of a few weeks with almost no village losses

Tollxbooth - former {RASP} member, known for his love of catapults and noble nukes, one of the world's most skilled attackers (credit where it is due!)

Zarddeath200 - total nubbins, rimmed by coordinated op by toolxbooth and a few other players while at around one million points.

Damnic - One of the original jotad "legends," played by zarddeath200 after he was rimmed.

jotad - a smaller tribe, sat comfortably in the top 5 for most of its life, much smaller than {RASP}, MCD, Attero, and more recently ZIP. Known for its ability to fight off larger opponents. Led by Tavka.

Raven - awwww yeah

(_T_) - erm, need we even go there :lol:

Davidf1970 - INTERNALS!

Thargoran - old player, joined the world with some friends in n00bs. Notable for his ability to muster up large amounts of support though PnP when he was opped on by MCD.

DeletedUser

Elmo! - Complete and utter fool, account hopped more times than he changed his underwear. Posted the entire MCD forums on the Externals just to prove to MCD they were not untouchable and that they should watch who they give Baron Privs to. Never really was sensible, just messed around.

ME :D

DeletedUser

Tavka

Tavka:

War leader of one of the most successful tribe of w11 jotad. Gained fame in his leadership and rose to the rankings in the Jotad vs ~4~ war and one of the leading tribe leaders on the UNION in the last part of the GREAT WAR.

DeletedUser30069

MCD - the greatest tribe in w11 history, was able to stay at the top for the longest period of time, even when the great players are still playing as their opponents
{RASP} - was known for using the strategy of backstabbing MCD during MCD's vulnerable moment to take the #1 spot
PLAGUE - At ranked 3 during their glory days, Notable for staying neutral during the great war of MCD and instead selected a tiny tribe =TITE= to wage war on
WOLVES - disbanded without a fight when plague arrived at their doorstep
WAB - A top tribe at k94 before a noob tribe =TITE= took over nobled them
OWN85- a south tribe
Frozen - a south tribe
PROT - a fiesty good little tribe
CQB - a once proud tribe that collapsed after their leader experimented and formed family tribes but was never really there to fascilitate and face the consequences
LOD - survivor of time
=TITE= - bunch of noobs that learned the game and became good. Withstood bigger enemies during their time. a lucky bunch who refused to backdown.
BULS - great tribe
----------------------------------

DeletedUser

Is Wallam still around to update this? I'd be interested in seeing the full list :)

DeletedUser

He's occasionally on skype. I know he's playing on 57, so he's still around somewhere

DeletedUser

PLAGUE - At ranked 3 during their glory days, Notable for staying neutral during the great war of MCD and instead selected a tiny tribe =TITE= to wage war on

Technically, 4 players were fighting =TITE= in that war lol ..

DeletedUser

Holy Crap I remember my Password.

juveleo, owner of K13/14/15 for a long time. I even hung around in K63 and K73 for sometime

GONDOR,Elite,Raven,(_T_),CQB-N,MCD-N,RASP.
azaacton was around in K24-25-26-whatever you name the coordinates it was his.

I had a scary offensive raking at the time, just couldn't defend for the life of me

DeletedUser112534

THB - Tribe based around k4/k12 Allied ZIP and later disbanded due to inactivity

ExcaliburRS - Duke of The Holy Brotherhood

Edit: If any W11ers are down to play together or just talk can add my Skype: mastatreydaddy