The complete w11 dictionary - Players & tribes

Wallam

I dare you

Translation: Can I watch... pleaseeeee? :icon_razz:

Chanman20 said:
Al_Capone - was taken over by chanman20(dont remember when he quit) while in ATTERO and helped in the war fighting RASP later turned spy and helped RASP then gave it up to another ATTERO player[/COLOR]

I will only be using original account owners.

LorD@LoSs

Tribes:~4~ Family- Large family of tribes in the northeast of the world who consisted largely of point whores. They decided to go to war a with a tribe far smaller than them and got their asses handed to them by Jotad. After that the family changed their name. Leaders included TommyTank200 and DavidF.

LorD@LoSs

Tribes:Jotad-Small but aggressive tribe in the northeast portion of the world. Defeated the ~4~ family. Initially Jotad was the only tribe in the RASP war. Jotad fought off RASP although they were 1/5th the size of RASP. Then ATTERO and some other tribes joined the fight. Recently what was left of Jotad has been absorded into ATTERO.

DeletedUser

Tribes:~4~ Family- Large family of tribes in the northeast of the world who consisted largely of point whores. They decided to go to war a with a tribe far smaller than them and got their asses handed to them by Jotad. After that the family changed their name. Leaders included TommyTank200 and DavidF.

Tribes:Jotad-Small but aggressive tribe in the northeast portion of the world. Defeated the ~4~ family. Initially Jotad was the only tribe in the RASP war. Jotad fought off RASP although they were 1/5th the size of RASP. Then ATTERO and some other tribes joined the fight. Recently what was left of Jotad has been absorded into ATTERO.

I never liked the ~4~ family, and I loved jotad.. However, those 2 discriptions are probably to biased :p

LorD@LoSs

Probably haha. I was in ~4~ though until Tavka offered me an invite when we were fighting Jotad and ~4~ was a mess and full of weak players. Hows this for an unbiased version:

~4~ Family- The ~4~ family was a large family of tribes in the northeast part of the world. The tribes were led by TommyTank200 and DavidF among others. The Family consisted of at least 6 tribes including ~4V~, ~4Va~, ~4H~, ~4Ha~, ~4R~, ~4Ra~. This tribe fought in very few wars. The most notable of which is their war with Jotad which was also the end of the family. After the family ended multiple new tribes were formed from the ashes and many players joined existing tribes.

Jotad-Small but aggressive tribe in the northeast portion of the world. Led by Tavka and dollariino. The most notable war for Jotad was the RASP war. Jotad was much smaller than RASP but held out and actually did quite well against their larger opponent. ATTERO joined Jotad against RASP some months after the beginning of the war. Victory eventually followed after months more of fighting. Recently what was left of Jotad has been absorded into ATTERO.

DeletedUser

Incredibly pleased that my name's up there. Stopping in for my semi-monthly checkup on the forums, so I thought I'd throw some stuff in.

BlackChaosBelow- K83 player, member of CQB and =M=

CQB- K73/83 Tribe. Merged with =M= for about a month in 2008, before separating again. Allied with MCD, disbanded early 2009? Or something like that

Philister- K73 player, founder of CQB. Notable for very strong leadership skills and some brilliant propaganda posts.

Jimavegas- K83 player, member of CQB. Notable for being kicked from CQB, defending some serious attacks (He was #9 in Def. OD at some point), and then coming back to be a powerhouse again

DeletedUser45898

but wait, JOTAD Still exist on w 56 and there are Tavka, DavidF, Yepi, dollariino and other w11 jotad elite players :)

LorD@LoSs

this is a world 11 dictionary though.. And I know you guys are on w56. I am too, but I didn't know you guys coordinated starting in the same spot so I'm on the other side of Haul!...

DeletedUser

tribe (Ultras Kings) U~k a tribe of 10+
took on the THB and kick there butts which was 10 times bigger than us
kaletz our leader which help me out when I started great leader skill
teladoycaldosa great friend to have and skill at saving his villages from attack
hitmanmike20 skill at attacking on players when out number and at one time was the only player active in this tribe :( P.S. I was hardcore player when this war was going on
chaptio my brother did good but wish he was active more

ferdevil

Wallam -PRO TWER who doesnt talk on FB anymore...
Winzora - winny is full of win

Ferdevil - noob

:icon_twisted: I'm still being loved by you chan, up to now?

Just dropped by to suggest my first and founded tribe. =TITE=.

DeletedUser

12321s- player, original player was sam, then his father took over when he got bored, now Amanda Q plays it.
tribe zip and soe others before that

DeletedUser

Not you, love you too much

I was in your country and you didn't even come visit me!

You never told me you were in my country.. If I would have known I would have come to see you..
I can travell for free with trains and busses anyways :)

DeletedUser26848

samyak - fought well against ZIP (to be frank defended well against ZIP) ,but fell due too real life issues