The complete w11 dictionary - Players & tribes

DeletedUser

Riders of sparta (ROS), k36, Initially founded by goddess of war and godsman, died when they quit.

DeletedUser40486

Theresa

Duchess of ISIS
Theresa was very active and vocal on and of the battlefield
I loved here eloquent manner in which she argued/debated/insulted/bitch slapped here opponents on the forums
A great strategist and Politician :)
Sadly we lost here to a tragic car accident

RIP Theresa

Last edited:

LorD@LoSs

Theresa

Duchess of ISIS
Theresa was very active and vocal on and of the battlefield
I loved here eloquent manner in which she argued/debated/insulted/bitch slapped here opponents on the forums
A great strategist and Politician :)
Sadly we lost here to a tragic car accident

RIP Theresa

She was a good person and will be missed.

AifoS

AiFoS - Greek sex god.

ChrisIIHoppy - LEGEND

Wallam - I don't know what tribe he was in or if he nobled any vills, but I saw him on the forum once.

=M= - Tribe focused on teamwork and coordination. Hit MCD with a magnificent coordinated attack, which won't ever be bettered for a tribe at that stage in the world.

Hahahahhaa ....... little Chris :icon_twisted:

Nice to see you are kicking mate. Hope all is good for you ........

Ohhh yes ........ ChrisIIHoppy is definetely a LEGEND :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Riders of sparta (ROS), k36, Initially founded by goddess of war and godsman, died when they quit.

I do believe it was goddes of war considering I was in ROS for a time and I always wanted to spell it goddess :p

DeletedUser

Aligreat - A part of {RASP} from March 2008, fought on the front line of the MCD v RASP war. Took 33 frontline MCD villages, quit July 2009.

Greek Attack - One of the dukes of RASP, Led the tribe against MCD in what was the notable war at the start of this world

RASP - The worlds early challengers to MCD at the start of the world. Controversy surrounded their declaration with MCD and RASP having been allies before hand. MCD viewed the declaration as RASP being un-loyal to the Alliance, where RASP were informed MCD had been discussing attacking RASP. What turned out to be a tough war, RASP eventually came out on top. The tribe held rank 1 and had a highest points total of: 345,157,755. The tribe was later to go on to become a major part of ZIP

playerhater11234

I could probably help fill in a decent bit of this thing if someone were to contact me...

DeletedUser

WhatEver (-=WE=-) - A rimbased tribe cofounded by ThereseT and Darkkey. Formed as a result of discontent with the continuous banning of =MAD='s aristocracy. Noteable member of The Coalition against MCD and co.

Otra Vez (OZ) - A rimbased tribe founded by ThereseT because of discontent of some of Legends merging into -=WE=- and due to different leadership styles between ThereseT and Carlini.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jbak13 - big nub in {RASP}'s core, ate barbs and inters... oh and he had (500|500) for a long time...

Hey ph..

DeletedUser

Someone explain to me why there arn't female players on the list..

Put on CINBLAROO - Notable for her fight with {RASP} while beeing a member of MCD
And put on ATRA14 - Noteable for beeing beeing the best barista in w11 :)

DeletedUser

Someone explain to me why there arn't female players on the list..

Put on CINBLAROO - Notable for her fight with {RASP} while beeing a member of MCD
And put on ATRA14 - Noteable for beeing beeing the best barista in w11 :)

I remember CinblaRoo, she was a great player, i took several of her villages when we were enemies and she was in MCD (I was {RASP}) We were then later PA's in Aten when i internal nobled her out when she quit.