The continuation of accounts being deleted...

DeletedUser

I'm just frustrated that this topic has been here for days and we're being completely ignored by the mods.

Are there any topics like this in other world PNP's that they are responding to?

darkaniken2

I'm just frustrated that this topic has been here for days and we're being completely ignored by the mods.

Are there any topics like this in other world PNP's that they are responding to?
I was following the thread until it turned into pointless bashing. Sorta stopped then. However, I'd suggest you send morthy a PM asking him to take a look, as all of this would inevitably have to go through him anyway.

DeletedUser

It does suck that it has happened to D*D and us only!! Come on Mods, where are you guys on this? Account owners, care to weigh in with answers from mods and show us their response?

Actually whilst i cant comment on wether or not Cult have previously suffered from hack/delete (simply because i do not know), we are pretty suspicious that this is what happenned to one of our accounts just last week

Valnor Lathriel

The "IP-Check" Tribalwars inplented, might slowed them down, but won't be getting rid of them. These days you have a tool for everything , yeah even a tool for changing your IP to ...