The Corleone Family (~TCF~) begin their take over

• Thread starter DonCorleone1919
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A new world, A new time. A modern age, A modern world, A modern Mafia.

The Corleone Family will be my very first time being the Duke of a tribe i created that was advertised before the world actually start. I have been playing TW for a little over two years now i feel just as dump as when i first started, please though don't let this dishearten you from wanting to join up. Just here me out and let me convince you.

I have yet to decide on a direction for the tribe but i have already created the lay out for the ranking system.
This will be our profile, yes i know it is long and i am willing to shorten it but like i said this is my first time.

The Corleone Family was one of the most deadly crime families in New York from the 1930's all the way up to the 80's and 90's.
Now with this new invention of the Internet, and with permission from The Don, The Corleone's have decided to start conquering the Internet starting with this game, Tribalwars.

.:::Recruitment:::.
Enlisting with The Corleone Family is not an easy task. While we are in the process of recruiting members to build our family we want to make sure that we are recruiting strong individuals who The Don can trust.

In order to join The Family your reputation(points) must be equal or more than the families reputation. Also what is a solider with a good reputation if he does not have the bullets(troops) to back up his words. The Family expects their members to keep an arsenal that equals or exceeds their reputation.

If it is found that a possible candidate of the family fails to maintain these expectations than they will no longer be considered for recruitment.

.:::Diplomacy(A Truce):::.
The Corleone Family does not like being in wars. We enjoy peace but if and when the times come we will engage in war. Especially if the livelihood of our members and their families is threatened. When not in a war we don't mind signing Truce so that peace maybe kept between Our Family and another . There is a difference as too what kind of truce we will allow you to sign with us. We do have two different forums of Truces though.
1) Our first truce is a simple agreement that if we see you on the street we wont beat you up, kidnap you, or kill you.
2) Our second type of truce is one where we trust you. We will share our contact with you hold meetings and plan other engagements with you.
(Number 1 is a NAP and Number 2 is an Alliance)

.:::Communications:::.
Although we do have the Tribalwars forums, we do have a skype channel. If you have any questions The Don will be available there. For those of us that have Yahoo Messenger The Don is also available there.

Yahoo Messenger
Doncorleone1919
I do have a PA and I have decided that this will be our profile pic:
the-godfather-screenshot-on.jpg

After much consideration and much thought i am having a hard time as to trying to figure out what our forums should be. If you have ever watched The Godfather than i hope that you are familier with terms liek Mi Familia, Underboss, Caporegime, Soldati, Consigliere, all of these terms and more will be used on a daily basis in our forums.

So please if you are interest respond to this message and a starting direction can be decided upon.

The Don and Consigliere - Duke Priv's
UnderBoss - Baron Priv's
Caporegime - Diplomat Priv's and Squad Leader
Soldati - Recruitment Priv's

The Don --- The Consigliere
|
Underboss
| \
Capo Capo
/ \ / \
Soldati Soldati Soldati Soldati
That is how the tribe will be structure but will probably be bigger from Capos down. Family can have up to ten Capo's at anytime an each capo is in charge of twenty or so men but due to the size limit of the tribe we will probably remain at just two Capo's and four Soldati's

I am very serious about this and i will do my best to lead whoever sign's up.