The Cornish Mail

• Thread starter Lord BillyNoMates
  • Start date

Lord BillyNoMates

Since London is hardly posting these days i think i will have a go myself.

INC got screwed

Recently Inc has planned a merge into panda.
This didn't go 100% to plan as a selection of 6 members of Inc had their own plans.
Shortly after Inc announced they were merging into panda 6 of their very own members decided they didn't want to join panda and instead decided to join their enemies Screw.
The reasons behind this aint well known. these are some of the reasons they decided to scrap the merge with panda and go their separate ways

• They didn't want to be forced to merge
  • Screw had a better future
  • They wasn't informed of the merge until it happened
  • They had concerns about panda's leadership
The Future of both tribes are currently in the balance as this should be a long and costly war
The winner can not be predicted yet and this war seems to be slowly swaying in Screws favour
Will be interesting to see how Panda responds

Serenity who?

Serenity recently violated there NAP with W|S which led to war between both tribes.
Within 36 hours of this war starting Voodoo left which caused Serenity to fall a part rather fast.
The reason for this top 4 tribe falling a part is unknown and a rather big shock.
They had some good players but were lead poorly which is why Voodoo made the decision to leave Serenity,

Violating Vets

Everyone on world 93 are well aware of Vets close knit alliance with Serenity.
This alliance then caused Vets to recruit all of serenity's left overs.
This caused W|S to officially declare war on Vets,
They then Decide to give the ultimatum that either the serenity players they have listed either be kicked or the war continues.
The peace talks then took place between the Vets baron Sir Mayhem III and the leaders of W|S.
After a short while Sir Mayhem III and the W|S leaders came to an agreement,
Terms are
All serenity players on their list will be dismissed and in return they will sign an NAP with W|S having no intentions of entering K46
Vets main aim of this NAP was to keep W|S off their backs so that they could prepare themselves so that they could go to war with the tribe Noobs
Within 12 hours of this NAP being signed the leader eo723 returned from his tantrum in Repose.
Not long after London was caught violating the NAP by sending support to members of Repose The tribe W|S declared war on 12 hours before
screen shots below
a2c11772b99118c7fbf5711ad768b354.png

This Led W|S to instantly terminate their NAP because of violations after the first 12 hours.
The next 24 hours had nothing happen except for this tribal over view action
May 31 23:35 The tribe Vets has joined the war.

This is all for today and if you are lucky i might make The Cornish Mail part 2

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

Can we arrange a cage fight to determine who is the true news king of w93?

I personally think Billy would win, but London might have a trick or two up his sleeve

It'd finally bring about a newsworthy topic too!

Lord BillyNoMates

sure but i dont do cage fighting lets just bring it to the street

DeletedUser120524

It is refreshing to finally read some factual, enlightened news! This is exactly what the forums has been missing out on and I am looking forward to the next edition.

Can't understand why Vets is willing to go to war over London, though. Should've just gave him the boot for his violation and then all could be well, eh?

DeletedUser79609

It is refreshing to finally read some factual, enlightened news! This is exactly what the forums has been missing out on and I am looking forward to the next edition.

Can't understand why Vets is willing to go to war over London, though. Should've just gave him the boot for his violation and then all could be well, eh?

But then how can he make his legitimate and factual news stories????

Lord BillyNoMates

i believe that london had orders to do so

im pretty sure klaus has the leader of vets dangling by strings

no other tribe would go to war over a player who couldnt even lead his own tribe

cokesrus

plot twist he's in SCREW :x
The plot thickens even more.. I am in his tribe and on his council. We just spoke about having an alliance with Panda even though he only calls it a nap as it more like an alliance we love one another off.

Stiglette

Reaction score
Awe, it's ok Billy, Everyone knows you're the most hated. It's funny though cus the people who harass you, they seem to just vanish and are forgotten.

DeletedUser118771

Why the hate? If he wants to write up a newsletter then he's most welcome. If you guys don't like it, create a better one or keep your opinions to yourselves. Make another one just so these bored degenerates have something to do with their lives.

I will do this now :D

DeletedUser120589

Oh guess i can retire then lol. Lord billy you ruin everything good job. But then again the hours of editing and waiting for the vid to upload area time consuming. I guess people like your "cornish mail" (horrible name) then mine. To bad its more like (news everyone knows) and got no opinions from anyone.

Once again billy you have made a enemy and some more enemies. VETS didn't go to war for me, VETS went to was to back our duke. Thats what you do in this game. As for VETS we won't stand by in this and not do anything. We have joined the war and sided with repose and rebels.

Not to mention RoyalE and NOOBS are slowly eating away at you. How many villas you lose this morning?

shraman

Billy the hatred for you is outstanding..

What did you do to piss people off?

Billy seems to have zero diplomacy skills and his tribe currently has stressed relations with 4-5 major tribes.

Lord BillyNoMates

if anyone wants me to screen shot Vets and W|S's nap agreement here ic an do that

the fact that london is going on that he picked a side is hilarious because the fact is his tribe signed an nap 12 hours before deciding to violate it

oh and on top of that i have proof that london tried blaming the violation on a tribe sitter