The Cornish Mail

• Thread starter Lord BillyNoMates
  • Start date

OTDDeathAwaits

its good to know that the only people spamming topics are players in screw

just proves how well solo can handle his own tribe members

Why does it come back to me?
My tribe is very well handled thank you. I don't have a member base that dispise me.
If I told my members to stop posting here - they would. I already demand enough from them in-game direction-wise than to go set too many limitations on the forums.

Anyway - who says that random person is from SCREW. Maybe it's you posting to yourself. Easily as plausible.

Lord BillyNoMates

Why does it come back to me?
My tribe is very well handled thank you. I don't have a member base that dispise me.
If I told my members to stop posting here - they would. I already demand enough from them in-game direction-wise than to go set too many limitations on the forums.

Anyway - who says that random person is from SCREW. Maybe it's you posting to yourself. Easily as plausible.
um the fact that 3 of your members on skype said hes in screw?

OTDDeathAwaits

because the fact that the people who told me havnt lied to me yet

So I'm a liar that can't control his tribe.

I think you're being trolled hard in the forums and being trolled harder by my members as you're on a witch hunt for some random accounts comments you aren't really that concerned about.

This is just another angle for you to argue with yet another tribe.

Like I said to you yesterday. Stay out of my business - you already have enough in your plate without slandering me.

Go focus on the inner rulings of your tribe. Diplomacy and public relations has got to be your weak suit. For the sake of your tribe that got recruited I really hope you realise you are not proficient at this aspect of the game.

Carry on.

DeletedUser120513

All I see is a lot of blind hate for Lord BillyNoMates without any arguments.

Why is that?

OTDDeathAwaits

wasnt you the one telling me on skype that W|S needs to stick beside avatar so that screw W|S and avatar reaches the end game and all 3 of us can take out the rest

Glad I have this quote saved by you. Don't know where your post went.

Well firstly at that time SCREW had its enemies and you weren't conspiring with them - you also weren't threatening me that you would ally them until yesterday. Like I said, you do you.

Further to that point you threatened war on avatar and I told you if that happens we will help them in any capacity we can.

So the fact that I ever said that is moot because you have made enemies out of myself and Kirk with your bully boy tactics. Making demands from me. I laugh. Trust me I did.

You can demand from vets/avatar/serene whoever you like. Threaten every tribe and see where it gets you. It already caused vets to do a 180 and who knows maybe avatar will follow suit. Where one week ago you had a coalition to fight serene. You pushed them away with your arrogance.

Every tribe is either playing for the win or playing to remain when the world closes. Generally. You on the other hand play to get your tribe into such a mess there is no going back. The only tribe you can reach out to is panda who are a fractured tribe. Maybe go and see if you can get one of your southern long term enemies to change their allegiance- I doubt it though. They're finally cutting through WS and they will pick up players from WS who are dissatisfied and a new power will rise in the SE.

I'll miss you on this world though because you know what. You're alright when you're not trying to be the biggest and loudest guy.

DeletedUser119075

All I see is a lot of blind hate for Lord BillyNoMates without any arguments.

Why is that?

LOOL, you are either absent from all the previous arguments on Billy's political antics or you are an avid supporter of Billy.

From previous experiences, Billy has 100% been sending messages to other tribes shouting demands and being annoying in general. Most of it will not be known by even WS leaders themselves. Although he is good to his tribemates (Reason why most of them can't see his political antics) he is too in need to let the world know he exist and important for self worth

Lord BillyNoMates

i have to fuel my ego somehow

plus my cornish news has had the most likes out of any w93 topic

so not sure how people can even flame it

DeletedUser110954

It was interesting billy, keep it up. 2 news agencies are always better that one. Specially now that London tribe is coming into the picture. I see many hateful and stupid talk toward you. Dont worry about them, they are sick people. But some of them have some point;)

How is your relation with Avatar going by the way? Stick to them, if they go, we will fail so soon.

DeletedUser110954

By the way, Inc. was the worst tribe in this world, i dont know how they managed to live for a long time! They have done nothing so far, very inactive.

DeletedUser119075

Why do I feel like you are encouraging him to post more of these news not because of the betterment of these news letters but for laughs and giggles.

DeletedUser120425

Bit Cornish, but yes billy post more:rolleyes:

Meant the comments section, not the paper.
But more please, I do enjoy these comments, I only see them getting better with each paper

DeletedUser79609

Don't listen to the haters Billy, any publicity is good publicity! We'll all be waiting for the next edition!

Stiglette

Reaction score
wow, there's so much butthurt whining I almost thought this was the US server.
Keep it up Billy, eventually the whiny children will sleep, and then you'll become their nightmare.

Stiglette

Reaction score
Billy is already my nightmare.

Sometimes I even feel his dank breath on the back of my neck.

There is truly no one more terrifying than billy, in all of the tribal wars servers.

o_O,
wow, I feel special then cus I love the guy, I totally do not have nightmares when I think about him LOL. <3

Deleted User - 10770065

i have to fuel my ego somehow

plus my cornish news has had the most likes out of any w93 topic

so not sure how people can even flame it

How Billy really posts like to me:

16-spongebob-explainer.w710.h473.jpg

I haVE TO fUEl mY eGo SOMehoW

pLuS mY cORNiSh NeWS HaS tHE MoSt LiKES oUT Of AnY w93 ToPiC

sO NoT sURE hOw PeOple CaN eVeN fLAMe It

Stiglette

Reaction score
How Billy really posts like to me: