The Crasula Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

at the end of the day the poor guy got screwed over,he has put alot of time and effort into obtaining those villages.
I will be more than happy to help. I will pledge 4 nukes, i hope 9 or 10 days isn't too long for them to reach lol

DeletedUser

After looking back on the situation, I can now understand why you are coming to his defense... Didn't realise he had joined Phoenx since coming back.

I still do not understand how you are comparing this situation to fraser's however. I am sure you are aware of BOTH of fraser's declarations on shipley and (T-W-C) in the past. There has never NOT been a time when fraser and current RAM (ex-T-W-C) had not been 'at war' in the past 6 months... But all of a sudden, fraser goes inactive. (Of course people take advantage)Then he comes back and those near him are supposed to just twiddle their thumbs and let an 'enemy' grow right back at their doorstep? LOL!!!

I didn't see you calling a ceasefire with any inactive members of Die. so that they could regroup and build up walls and put stacks in their frontlines... So why do you believe that RAM should do the same with fraser? Apart from the fact that he is a friend and he is in your tribe so you are obviously going to have a bias view towards the situation.

I do not believe anybody that has "LENT" their nukes to crasula are or have ever been at 'war' with RAM (ex T-W-C). Some may have expressed dislike in the past. But I understand that nobody that are in a war with RAM have lent nukes...

So you see, you are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole by comparing these two situations...

my priorities are messed up?

what do you do here? I am here to fight wars.

Yes I still believe your priorities are messed up... And by saying that I was referring to your ridiculous claim of not wanting someone from TWC to pee on you if you were on fire...

I mean seriously... If I was on fire I would hope anybody (friend or otherwise) would help me out... I certainly wouldn't refuse the help just because I disliked a person because of a computer game...

I am here to play a game in my spare time. I am not here to fight wars... I would join the real army if I wanted to do that so badly... I am here to have fun, banter a little (pretend fight). But not to get obsessive over how much i dislike a player or a number of players from a different tribe... And have to bring it up over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again...

DeletedUser

I do not believe anybody that has "LENT" their nukes to crasula are or have ever been at 'war' with RAM (ex T-W-C). Some may have expressed dislike in the past. But I understand that nobody that are in a war with RAM have lent nukes...

hum, BD is at war with RAM, given that t-w-c (or RAM v1.0) told us they'd be coming for our recruits in K65/75. Other then that i will stay out of this discussion :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Care to show a war declaration???

Until then i don't consider it a war... A threat maybe, but no more...

DeletedUser

you can consider it what you want. BD considers itself at war with RAM as per those threats by shipley. How RAM considers itself in relationship to us, is their business.

DeletedUser

you can consider it what you want. BD considers itself at war with RAM as per those threats by shipley. How RAM considers itself in relationship to us, is their business.

We have no relationship with BD, other than personal ones with players you've recently recruited, although thats irrelevant to tribal diplomacy.
We haven't marked BD red on the map quite simply because that colour is allocated to tribes which are a threat. With the new TW version 6 upgrade i would personally mark you as pink :icon_wink:

As to RAM "going after" your 65/75 recruits, there was only Fraser who was closer enough to have a direct confrontation with and as i predicted he would self destruct, so we quite intentionally left him to fizzle out. The other 2 (3 if you include Penny) CRY recruits you now house are not within realistic attacking distance, it's only now that we're begining to organise an effective frontline in K75/65 south following all the recruitment between the numerous tribes in that area.

I appreciate Parm has asked BD to lay off RAM while all this re-nobling is going on but i'd personally encourage you to attack while we're down, we're made of considerably tougher metal than your last conquest who rolled over after 2-3 ops. No offense DN, i'm stating facts and you did crumble after Grummit left even though Mark did a good job of trying to sort it all out in the end as i expected him to.

DeletedUser

After looking back on the situation, I can now understand why you are coming to his defense... Didn't realise he had joined Phoenx since coming back.

I still do not understand how you are comparing this situation to fraser's however. I am sure you are aware of BOTH of fraser's declarations on shipley and (T-W-C) in the past. There has never NOT been a time when fraser and current RAM (ex-T-W-C) had not been 'at war' in the past 6 months... But all of a sudden, fraser goes inactive. (Of course people take advantage)Then he comes back and those near him are supposed to just twiddle their thumbs and let an 'enemy' grow right back at their doorstep? LOL!!!

I didn't see you calling a ceasefire with any inactive members of Die. so that they could regroup and build up walls and put stacks in their frontlines... So why do you believe that RAM should do the same with fraser? Apart from the fact that he is a friend and he is in your tribe so you are obviously going to have a bias view towards the situation.

So you see, you are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole by comparing these two situations...

Yes I still believe your priorities are messed up... And by saying that I was referring to your ridiculous claim of not wanting someone from TWC to pee on you if you were on fire...

I mean seriously... If I was on fire I would hope anybody (friend or otherwise) would help me out... I certainly wouldn't refuse the help just because I disliked a person because of a computer game...

I am here to play a game in my spare time. I am not here to fight wars... I would join the real army if I wanted to do that so badly... I am here to have fun, banter a little (pretend fight). But not to get obsessive over how much i dislike a player or a number of players from a different tribe... And have to bring it up over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again...

Sorry dude, but your "understanding" of our relationship w/ fraser is shallow. If you've been watching the map for the last year+, you'd realize why. But it's no biggy, I have no idea where you are on the map, so it's understandable that this could be a two way street. Also, go play sim city if you're only looking for "problems" to attend to. This is tribalWARS...war is the name and the fame.

P.S. I'm still willing to offer Cras nukes. I don't get along w/ him "per se" but again...it's a war GAME...much war...much fun...much game.

DeletedUser

We have no relationship with BD, other than personal ones with players you've recently recruited, although thats irrelevant to tribal diplomacy.
We haven't marked BD red on the map quite simply because that colour is allocated to tribes which are a threat. With the new TW version 6 upgrade i would personally mark you as pink :icon_wink:

again: you can consider yourselves at whatever status you want. Unless shipley apologizes for the threats he made, i consider us at war with ram.

As to RAM "going after" your 65/75 recruits, there was only Fraser who was closer enough to have a direct confrontation with and as i predicted he would self destruct, so we quite intentionally left him to fizzle out. The other 2 (3 if you include Penny) CRY recruits you now house are not within realistic attacking distance, it's only now that we're begining to organise an effective frontline in K75/65 south following all the recruitment between the numerous tribes in that area.

cracker and tormos were included in the recruits against whom shipley made his threats. Regardless of where fraser is now though ... as soon as the threat got issued we considered ourselves at war, and him leaving us and selfdestructing doesn't change that at all.

I appreciate Parm has asked BD to lay off RAM while all this re-nobling is going on but i'd personally encourage you to attack while we're down, we're made of considerably tougher metal than your last conquest who rolled over after 2-3 ops. No offense DN, i'm stating facts and you did crumble after Grummit left even though Mark did a good job of trying to sort it all out in the end as i expected him to.

About as laughable as your first paragraph if you ask me. Tardis was your superior by far when it came to skill. What did them in was inactivity combined with the pressure we put on them. If they're solid steel, you guys are at best rusty iron imo.

Gicusan

again: you can consider yourselves at whatever status you want. Unless shipley apologizes for the threats he made, i consider us at war with ram.

and if he apologies we will simply not accept it :) I mean you cannot throw some axes, no matter how noobish, and expect the others to say:"oh, you apologize. sure, we are buddies now"

you guys conquered your south east not to form an empire but to build a burial ground for yourselves. that is a pyramid you are building, not an arc de triomphe.

DeletedUser

Wow, you have quite a nerve there, sir. I mean, wow. Let's look at facts from my uninformed point of view.

You have a 54 members tribe with a total of 15486 villas. You aren't currently at war with anyone (or if you are I don't think it's much to it cause otherwise I would've heard of it) and still you need the help of outsiders to clear your barbs.

DN were you allies, your friends. One week after they disband you come and tell them the rolled over after 2-3 ops? Seriously? Those guys really fought there and they were the best enemies I saw in this world and you come and tell them they rolled over? When you can't even clear some crappy barbs? What on earth gives you the right to claim you're made of "tougher metal"? At least they had the guts to declare and honorably fight maybe the best tribe on this world. What did your tribe do aside from merging, recruiting and nobling internally?
Wow again.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Wow, you have quite a nerve there, sir. I mean, wow. Let's look at facts from my uninformed point of view.

You have a 54 members tribe with a total of 15486 villas. You aren't currently at war with anyone (or if you are I don't think it's much to it cause otherwise I would've heard of it) and still you need the help of outsiders to clear your barbs.

To clarify it, the help was offered, not asked. :p..

DN were you allies, your friends. One week after they disband you come and tell them the rolled over after 2-3 ops? Seriously? Those guys really fought there and they were the best enemies I saw in this world and you come and tell them they rolled over? When you can't even clear some crappy barbs? What on earth gives you the right to claim you're made of "tougher metal"? At least they had the guts to declare and honorably fight maybe the best tribe on this world. What did your tribe do aside from merging, recruiting and nobling internally?
Wow again.

They are still fren but its not an epic war coz it fell after 2-3 ops which we were hoping it'd be a long dragged war. And what's wrong in merging, recruiting and nobling internally? Isn't that what tribes do in every world? Do you deny the fact that you never do intern to strengthen or are you jealous of the assets we have? :p :icon_twisted:

Gicusan

compare BD internal ennoblements with TWC/RAM, compare them with any tribe in this world. Than talk again about it.

what is wrong in merging, recruiting with a 6 basic questions mail or none at all when merging, internally cannibalizing your tribe and its families (btw, i doubt there was ever more than a month when TWC did not have at least a family tribe, in the open or hidden). I tell you what is wrong. You end up being killed with ease. Because you never have the chance to learn how to play, individually and as a team. By practicing those a lot you are building a failing future for your tribe. A future where you are strangers among yourselves (yes, i noticed the wordings and the tone in your mass mails to the tribe KarmaX and Shipley) and a future that is way to late to change even if you had the resources to do it. But I guess if you had them, things would not be the way they are.

Tribe Changes: 476 says TWstats, dont even going to bother adding some numbers for the many academies/sister tribes TWC had. that is not building a team. that is building points. nothing more. and I am sure even you guys know the lesson: "points do not win wars." Points help you if you already have what it takes to win wars.

Last edited:

silvereclipes

Going to agree with Gicusan with the principle of merging, if you don't have skilled players who know what they are doing when you merge them they instantly become a weak link of the tribe and if they don't know how to work together as a team then your just asking for a nightmare when times get hot for the tribe, merging just for the sake of merging will cause more trouble then its worth,but if you are picky an only merge the strong players who know how to work together an has the skill set that is needed then your building a tribe that will be tough to crack.

KarmaX

3 Rage Against the Mod-machine 630,10 Mio.
8 DRageInfernoFearlessTroopers 254,60 Mio.

We had very few active in PMP which is now DRIFT. We were a lot smaller in size than T-W-C , yet we had tribes like T-W-C, NTZH, T.W.A, PUFF and Escape who were fighting us. Still, we didn't quit or gave up. I don't think its easy to be ranked 8 in ODA by so few resources and everyone attacking.

5 Rage Against the Mod-machine 300,46 Mio. 6 DRageInfernoFearlessTroopers 264,55 Mio.
We're ranked 6 in ODD too and with our size and inactivity, u can imagine how many players we sat by just few members. Ya, we had very bad stats and we lost a lot of members but still we didn't loose our spirit for war. I think just that much is a pretty fair war experience.

If you see any older worlds that is how battle is fought. Amount of accounts that are eats to be controlled, territory, etc are a tribe's assets in any world. Attacking a tribe and recruiting their best players and winning their heart is what a good tribe does. I think you guys are just jealous that you didn't get chance due to strategical placement or are not good enough to do that and are just flaming us.

About families, we don't accept DRIFT as family but if you insist then what is wrong with families? Every big tribe has families.

About points, you mentioned its nothing. Points = more village = more troops = more dominance. Do you think that with just few points you'll own the world?

DeletedUser

You can argue about pointless issues until you are blue in the face.

Unfortunately the majority of the posters have obvious political agendas here and by reading some of the posts its clear this same ignorant majority have yet to get hold of all the facts.

I just find it a shame a perfectly good thread showing solidarity between tribes and gamers has to be tainted and spoiled by petty arguments.

I hope the people that read this can see the corrolation between this kind of crap appearing on the forums and the massive decline in active forum posters.

Gicusan

cshipley, dont pull some Atraeus on me. We reacted to what crasula said. and what he said about his friends in tardis was not only untrue but also lame.

as for you Karmax, i have no idea what you are talking about there. you certainly have to read again what I said. for example that part about points. they are only valuable if what is needed to win is already there. you think all the shitty tribes, like die or leon or even yours can really use those extra troops well? eventually a handful of BD players will kill twc and my words will stay here, reminding you that points dont win wars alone. you need a lot more than that.
karmax, i liked you. you were fighting the bad guys and you had fun doing it despite the odds there and the actual weak membership as a tribe. however, what you do now is very strange. dont let the evilnes conquer you man. dont turn to the dark side of playing bad TW.

there are worlds where families and tribes like yours win. many actually. it is not the case here. w30 is one of the best old worlds because tribes like bd, the, pheonx, dn, bh, even ham exist/existed. and if they did not fight each other (read fight BD), they were always on top. what does TWC really has to bring to make a good tribe? I know that killing some rim tribes was hard for you guys and you did it mostly by merging, but that argument wont do. what do you have as a tribe that makes you a real contestant for this world?

Last edited:

tomas torquemada

we're made of considerably tougher metal than your last conquest who rolled over after 2-3 ops. No offense DN, i'm stating facts and you did crumble after Grummit left even though Mark did a good job of trying to sort it all out in the end as i expected him to.

Not the most intelligent statement ever made on the PnP. :icon_rolleyes:

This is no more than a bit of egotistical strutting by someone who knows bugger all about what did and didn't go on during the war and how hard those operations were fought.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.