The Cure for Urbanization

DeletedUser

Hello brothers, friends! Gather around and let me tell you a tale you wont soon forget.

Once, in a land far from our hearth, there stood a tribe fresh amid the chaos of the warlords around him. At the head of this tribe was a fine young man, with the tongue of a snake and a head full of plans.

To his tribe he said "I have an idea! I'll be a clever lad and get all the tribes to attack each other!"

[spoil]
25834306.jpg
[/spoil]

So with a lie here and a lie there his plans backfired one by one:

He tried to insight violence between the Nomads and the sea monsters.

[spoil]
vskrakenbyzgulosr1113d4.gif
[/spoil]

Then when the sea monsters show they were more than they could chew, he turned to the east and the glory that lay there, he got bold and tried to tell the sea monster: "We should be friends, I envy the land to the east", to which the sea monster replied "prepare to die". So with his envoy to the sea monster failed he turned to the eastern warlord to cover his tail. He mailed the leader, charming as could be, but the eastern warlord said "Don't take it personally butt..."

[spoil]
caption_0968003856d154155fe7cc6ac6e95a41.jpg
[/spoil]

Roman, you now have Brutus to deal with, attacking our players and attempting to squirm your way out of a war with Kraken, and then us now you will pay in blood and your salvation shall be the cure.

[spoil]
pills2.jpg
[/spoil]

Therefore, Rx declares on Urban!
Down with Urbanization and the dishonor it spawns!

[spoil]
cloverfield3.jpg
[/spoil]

~Bryce/Demon Flayer

DeletedUser

It is a bit.
I wrote the PnP for the Rx declaration or Urban. Which is why it's Bryce's signature.

DeletedUser105276

I didn't know there was a sea monster type of troop?

DeletedUser104736

Hello brothers, friends! Gather around and let me tell you a tale you wont soon forget.

Once, in a land far from our hearth, there stood a tribe fresh amid the chaos of the warlords around him. At the head of this tribe was a fine young man, with the tongue of a snake and a head full of plans.

To his tribe he said "I have an idea! I'll be a clever lad and get all the tribes to attack each other!"

[spoil]
25834306.jpg
[/spoil]

So with a lie here and a lie there his plans backfired one by one:

He tried to insight violence between the Nomads and the sea monsters.

[spoil]
vskrakenbyzgulosr1113d4.gif
[/spoil]

Then when the sea monsters show they were more than they could chew, he turned to the east and the glory that lay there, he got bold and tried to tell the sea monster: "We should be friends, I envy the land to the east", to which the sea monster replied "prepare to die". So with his envoy to the sea monster failed he turned to the eastern warlord to cover his tail. He mailed the leader, charming as could be, but the eastern warlord said "Don't take it personally butt..."

[spoil]
caption_0968003856d154155fe7cc6ac6e95a41.jpg
[/spoil]

Roman, you now have Brutus to deal with, attacking our players and attempting to squirm your way out of a war with Kraken, and then us now you will pay in blood and your salvation shall be the cure.

[spoil]
pills2.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
cloverfield3.jpg
[/spoil]

~Bryce/Demon Flayer

Suspects Kraken's tactics for taking advantage of yet another war.

Nick

DeletedUser

It is a bit.
I wrote the PnP for the Rx declaration or Urban. Which is why it's Bryce's signature.

So basically....Bryce declared on you, and you did the PnP as the declared on tribe....

A lot of the rest of the post still went over my head, but at least I kind of understand what's happening now lol.

~Morningfrost

Caleb1996

Yay another war! Unity and Urban can hug each other and merge now!!!

DeletedUser

I was confused o_O. I thought this was a kraken declaration, with all the sea monster references and the post coming from Kraken.

DeletedUser

So basically....Bryce declared on you, and you did the PnP as the declared on tribe....

A lot of the rest of the post still went over my head, but at least I kind of understand what's happening now lol.

~Morningfrost

~Bryce/Demon Flayer

It was stated pretty clear, IMO.

DeletedUser

If I understand right, Urban tried to play both Rx and Kraken and are now fighting both? The dual effort on the poster confused the crap outta me too.
[SPOIL]
RxKrakenUrban.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I heard about the tension build up between Kraken and Urban. All in all should be an interesting war. Not much has been heard out of Urban, they seem to have been .. just existing there. Should be interesting to see how well they and Kraken can handle themselves in a war.

DeletedUser105276

ahhh looks like Riot need to clean out their Rims :)lol:).... (probs merge with urban as someone earlier pointed out)

I mean unity sorry, still getting the hang of that