The Cure for Urbanization

DeletedUser99652

Thats old news. But only concern of Urban and Impact/zombie.

DeletedUser25256

new.gif
UPDATES

9-6-20129-51-26AM.png

9-6-20129-52-25AM.png

DeletedUser99652

T0msky Is correct. =P

And no we're not. But we were awhile back when the mail was going on. So no need to be rude.

DeletedUser106946

T0msky Is correct. =P

And no we're not. But we were awhile back when the mail was going on. So no need to be rude.

So we were allies with you on August 26th? Pretty sure we weren't. Nor can I see the point of such diplomacy.

DeletedUser99652

Deny if you will. It probably was canceled by the time of the mail. We were allied at one point. But doesnt matter. We're not now so lets move on to whats currently going on.

DeletedUser

looks like this wars fizzled out to a stalemate at the moment, I wonder if one sides cooking up some big op

Side 1:
Tribes: Rx
Side 2:
Tribes: Urban

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 97
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,128,573
Side 2: 917,843
Difference: 210,730

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,260
Side 2: 27,859
Difference: 10,401

chart

DeletedUser

haha, Happy to see Rx really know how to handle his wars, 100 conquer or so won't make a tribe close to fall but this is really funny that urban is bragging about their conquers from some inactive ones (ROFL).

@Urban:
I had told Unity to change its name to Hambergur, but they didn't. They changed it to Riot!, now this is your turn to change your name to hotdog, so maybe that help you ;)
Unfortunately this is not possible that Marc attack Rx, but if they could, this is clear that Rx would handle them too. anyway you are trying to see an attack report of zoombie on RX there is one way only(no personal insult :p), but you have to talk to both of them and make both of them happy ;)[try it =)) ] (you need a hint this is about pictures)

@Rx: this is not correct to compare you with Riot, but in the same situation with Riot surly you handle that, Congratulations.

@Riot:no waste of time

@Nappy:I had heard that you gonna be a spoil of war with Rx if they had accepted ceasefire and they didn't cus they are looking for players who has skills to fight unlike you ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha :icon_eek:

Aww, shucks. :icon_rolleyes:

Never said they couldn't be 'fierce players'. But I'm not sure I'd want a 'dangerous leader'? Although maybe more organized, women are typically much more emotional, not something I think I'd want in my leader. Also, there's a safe bet of them being a complete bi**, waging war on everyone for a solid week every month. :icon_neutral:

Couldn't resist commenting on this one....I usually avoid the P & P like the plague
but since it seems the topic took a left turn off topic

bitch woman checking in :icon_redface:

I also venture that I could put together a sub-tribe of women for the sole purpose of waging war on you for said "week" on .... lets say.... just one month.
We could all go on our merry ways back to our home tribes and who knows where you would or wouldn't be.
:icon_evil:

Sorry you won't be able to reply with that shoe lodged in the back of your throat!
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@Nappy:I had heard that you gonna be a spoil of war with Rx if they had accepted ceasefire and they didn't cus they are looking for players who has skills to fight unlike you ;)
First off, you are an idiot. Secondly no, i was not going to be a 'spoil of war' Rx were crying because i am pwning all their players and so Rx wanted Riot to kick me because i am just too good for the Rx guys.

DeletedUser

First off, you are an idiot. Secondly no, i was not going to be a 'spoil of war' Rx were crying because i am pwning all their players and so Rx wanted Riot to kick me because i am just too good for the Rx guys.

Can't argue with him khare, he made us all fear him with all his conquers on inactives :lol: well, except the one on thor. If you want to boast about your "awesome" skills, maybe you should get more conquers on active players.

DeletedUser

Hahaha :icon_eek:

Aww, shucks. :icon_rolleyes:

Never said they couldn't be 'fierce players'. But I'm not sure I'd want a 'dangerous leader'? Although maybe more organized, women are typically much more emotional, not something I think I'd want in my leader. Also, there's a safe bet of them being a complete bi**, waging war on everyone for a solid week every month. :icon_neutral:
If you'd just send your woman leader chocolate via mail, you'd have the best of both worlds.

But honestly women are better at plotting long term revenge which is better for this game and have less of an ego.

You step on a guy's ego and he (generally speaking) wants to show you up, right then and there. You make a girl mad and she will plot your utter demise and enjoy waiting for it for weeks. And you might not even realize she's upset with you til her nukes start hitting.

But ofc I'm pretty anti generalizations (saying this after I make one =D ). Some guys blow off the handle over stupid comments, some remain cool and collected. Same with girls. Depends on the person. I generally prefer it though when guys like you think I'm a worse player just because I'm girl. Being underestimated is more fun. I think each gender is more prone to certain pros and cons. I personally like there to be male and female in leadership.

DeletedUser

Can't argue with him khare, he made us all fear him with all his conquers on inactives :lol: well, except the one on thor. If you want to boast about your "awesome" skills, maybe you should get more conquers on active players.
how does an 'inactive' account send attacks back at you? Can you explain that to me? Dont be sour because i have 3x your caps in this war :)

DeletedUser

Seems Rx has a lot of inactives? Or is that just your standard excuse these days...

I generally prefer it though when guys like you think I'm a worse player just because I'm girl. Being underestimated is more fun.

I never said girls were worse players. GG

I'm going to add my two cents worth and help derail this thread even more

The best wow guild ive ever been in (and am still in btw) is run by women.

You play wow? :lol:

DeletedUser

Let's keep this thread about the war, and not about women vs. men. Any continued off-topic posting will be infracted for.
In addition, please keep the thread moving and do not reply to this post.

Thanks in advance,
-Wolf