The Cure for Urbanization

DeletedUser

how does an 'inactive' account send attacks back at you? Can you explain that to me? Dont be sour because i have 3x your caps in this war :)

Simple, take it up to account sitters :p. Who wants to save an account that won't be played? Attack the account sitter on their actual account and you'll practically find a different player. I'm not being soured about the war caps, you are 34-6 in the war while I am 17-0 (17 x 2 = 34 :icon_wink:). On paper you're doing a great job (highfive).

Rx has its fair share of inactives, I'm quite fed up with boasting over inactives, I'll commitment over war caps specifically when:
1) Conquers over active player. ie. Thor, 7-12
2) force a player to quit. ie. Versitas (or something) quit after losing 4 villages, threw a fit about it, and quit due to Urban, I will recognize their ability to boast on that player, infact well done...I still can't believe him.
3) Superb defending/long distance noble ops.

DeletedUser

2) force a player to quit. ie. Versitas (or something) quit after losing 4 villages, threw a fit about it, and quit due to Urban, I will recognize their ability to boast on that player, infact well done...I still can't believe him.

That was me! lol I just joined JonNavaja's account as a co and went on a nobling rampage. He had the bad luck to noble right near me as Rx declared on Urban and MD. Started nobling him while still in MD and he sent me a message saying, "I won" after a nobled just a couple off him lol. Ended up getting 8 or 9 off him didn't know he actually quit... too funny.

DeletedUser

On paper[/B] you're doing a great job (highfive).
Rx has its fair share of inactives, I'm quite fed up with boasting over inactives, I'll commitment over war caps specifically when:
Your playters were definately active when i starteed attacking them, so i guess i forced them to quit huh?I actually have over 50 caps against Rx you guys just keep kicking people. And if the accounts im attacking are only being sat how come i have mails from kingkunal saying 'i had a sitter im back now' You are an utter mong. Even if they were sat that is not an inactive account...

DeletedUser25256

Your playters were definately active when i starteed attacking them, so i guess i forced them to quit huh?I actually have over 50 caps against Rx you guys just keep kicking people. And if the accounts im attacking are only being sat how come i have mails from kingkunal saying 'i had a sitter im back now' You are an utter mong. Even if they were sat that is not an inactive account...

lol NappySlapper I have too agree with you :) about being an inactive account and sending troops back. I understand the argument, But no matter how one looks at it the account's speaks for itself ! were their is action or moves being made from a village its not inactive !

ThorsSig.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser25256

Simple, take it up to account sitters :p. Who wants to save an account that won't be played? Attack the account sitter on their actual account and you'll practically find a different player. I'm not being soured about the war caps, you are 34-6 in the war while I am 17-0 (17 x 2 = 34 :icon_wink:). On paper you're doing a great job (highfive).

How did you come up with Number 1.

ThorsSig.jpg

DeletedUser

That was me! lol I just joined JonNavaja's account as a co and went on a nobling rampage. He had the bad luck to noble right near me as Rx declared on Urban and MD. Started nobling him while still in MD and he sent me a message saying, "I won" after a nobled just a couple off him lol. Ended up getting 8 or 9 off him didn't know he actually quit... too funny.

He even complained about it on the forums once, didn't bother even asking for support. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to rim him, but well what's the point when he quit?

I define an active account with the owner/coplayer there or temporarily gone. Not permanently gone. When I get an account to sit with the owner permanently gone, I spend maybe 20 mins on it over a few days...what's the point of saving an account that you can't gift to a friend to take over? The account sitters of those inactive accounts get on a little bit longer than I do. I will admit Nappy, you made King quit after a dozen or so conquers in, I'm not sure at what point rivaya quit, and specifically for what reasons...it just went yellow one day, then red.

DeletedUser

The account sitters of those inactive accounts get on a little bit longer than I do. I will admit Nappy, you made King quit after a dozen or so conquers in, I'm not sure at what point rivaya quit, and specifically for what reasons...it just went yellow one day, then red.
I dunno, king quit, then he came back and mailed me. Same with riley and Jramsey. They were all mailing me, then they quit for a bit but they all said they came back and asked me not to eat them anymore.

DeletedUser

I dunno, king quit, then he came back and mailed me. Same with riley and Jramsey. They were all mailing me, then they quit for a bit but they all said they came back and asked me not to eat them anymore.

That's possible as some players claim they will quit, but come back a few days after. I would ask for proof, but I will take your word upon this. I know for sure that King quit for a week then came back for 2 days or so to quit once more. If you want to continue the inactivity between Rx and Riot I'd be glad to pm you, but I fear we've sidetracked quit a bit as we're no longer talking about Urban conquers in the last couple of posts.

DeletedUser

We haven't talked about Urban and your war because its so even/stale atm. Very few conquers for the length of time there has been a war imo.

DeletedUser

Yeah it's a bit dull, Sobaks is seeing some action defending at home, so far at 500k+ odd... a concerning number is from nukes defending at home :lol:. Other than that it's sorta a stalemate like you said...

DeletedUser

Yeah it's a bit dull, Sobaks is seeing some action defending at home, so far at 500k+ odd... a concerning number is from nukes defending at home

:lol:. Other than that it's sorta a stalemate like you said...

I wouldn't say that much of that ODD relates to me losing nukes at home 10 i think i've counted - at between 12-19k ODD each - unfortunately they returned when i was away this past few days so got caught at home - still plenty more where they came from :lol:

I must say though that i've been impressed with Billy and them restricting my growth. Its made things very interesting. Gl all. this is fun.

Dal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

billy is a hell of a player, a good number of caps of billly's are from wars. Also, please note I never specified a number of odd gained from nukes sitting at home. I simply mentioned a concerning number.

All 3 nukes I sent hit offense ;). You may have nukes left, but then again, who doesn't? This war is very dull since the start of the declaration and it seems many of our members (both tribes) aren't participating much as combined with main tribes, we total 85 members... Some members might be supporting, but I doubt all players are. We might as well just start singing in a circle and roll dice to see who gets a village from the other side...The war would be much more entertaining that way.

DeletedUser

billy is a hell of a player, a good number of caps of billly's are from wars. Also, please note I never specified a number of odd gained from nukes sitting at home. I simply mentioned a concerning number.

All 3 nukes I sent hit offense ;). You may have nukes left, but then again, who doesn't? This war is very dull since the start of the declaration and it seems many of our members (both tribes) aren't participating much as combined with main tribes, we total 85 members... Some members might be supporting, but I doubt all players are. We might as well just start singing in a circle and roll dice to see who gets a village from the other side...The war would be much more entertaining that way.

I think the main issue is that we both have other fronts to watch, so attention is split some - from my point of view, as the declaring tribe, Rx really should be doing more than they are. I see maybe 5-6 decent participations from your side, not a lot considering it was your declaration.

Dal

DeletedUser

The way i see it, both tribes suck and are full of internal/pointwhores. The war sucks because nobody knows what the hell the red dots on the map are and just keep beating back the barbarian horde.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty disappointed with Rx in general from this war. The majority of their caps are on tarnished, and the majority of their caps on tarnished were made in the first 24 hours or so when they declared and caught Urban off guard. Most of the players can't snipe, tag incomings, mass fake, or even recap a villa. A couple times now I've taken a villa with no support landing anytime soon after, just out of laziness.

I think this accurately shows the caliber of player Rx attracts/recruits and keeps in their tribe:

[SPOIL]
23jri2f.png
[/SPOIL]

It's hard to keep the war stats up/accurate when often times if we're mini opping a player they get kicked and/or go inactive :|

DeletedUser

What I've noticed is that
1) Rx has 81 conquers with only 9,072,000 oda and 74 loses with 18,508,000 odd
2) Urban has 74 conquers with only 14,950,000 oda and 81 loses with 10,882,000 odd

Tarnished was in a bad spot as many people in the cluster he lost were eyeing his cluster (including me :p )
Dal has had a hidden nuke op, but I don't think there were many of us who actually participated considering how far some of the nukes were (Still waiting on the 3 to get back :icon_sad:). Both sides really ought to take this war a bit more seriously and try a long distance op.

DeletedUser106336

He even complained about it on the forums once, didn't bother even asking for support. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to rim him, but well what's the point when he quit?

I define an active account with the owner/coplayer there or temporarily gone. Not permanently gone. When I get an account to sit with the owner permanently gone, I spend maybe 20 mins on it over a few days...what's the point of saving an account that you can't gift to a friend to take over? The account sitters of those inactive accounts get on a little bit longer than I do. I will admit Nappy, you made King quit after a dozen or so conquers in, I'm not sure at what point rivaya quit, and specifically for what reasons...it just went yellow one day, then red.

She never quit and is still active.

DeletedUser

Well, Rx sure is doing a great job in 'curing' this Urbanization problem. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, Urban sure is doing a great job in 'Urbanizing' this Cure problem. :icon_rolleyes:

Better than Rx. This doesn't apply anyway? Urban didn't declare on Rx claiming that they would wipe them out, did they? I think that the tribe declaring has the responsibility to at least put up a good fight and make the war somewhat significant. Considering they did declare and did want this.