2.%20Schemer.png

3.%20Scheemers.png
4.%20Chaos.png

blckdrgn1

Love it :)

Brilliant work Jane! Man UW is in so much trouble now :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry to see this world end in betrayal. One of the best matchups I've seen with a very close fight on both sides now becomes a completely one-sided affair. I'm sorry to all the UW folks who fought a good fight - this is a lousy way to see a world end.

blckdrgn1

Sorry to see this world end in betrayal. One of the best matchups I've seen with a very close fight on both sides now becomes a completely one-sided affair. I'm sorry to all the UW folks who fought a good fight - this is a lousy way to see a world end.

All is fair in love and war :)

But really UW should probably think about why cheese left. I didnt just say "Hey want an invite?" and they jumped.

DeletedUser106234

great player is the 1 that changes history and future
bigcheese is a great player :)
cool

DeletedUser

UW leadership is really something else.... I did my best suggesting they dismiss the inactive / bad players to, insisting that they dismiss the baddies, to demanding they dismiss, to begging they dismiss, over a 2 -3 month period. All of it ignored, but after just 1 day, well more like 16 hours of attacks- we see they have dismissed , and started internaling him as well. I know you guys were desperate to work on the same targets as us but I didn't think you would so desperate to go as far as eating your own tribemates.

DeletedUser108623

Payin.
suggesting and demanding are totally different things. Also claiming a whole k to yourself and insisting only you can noble in that k just shows your have some real issues. Now i tried to resolve most things with you on many occasions. and as my spy suggested it was best to leave you in UW while you panned your get out we did. no one but you was surprised when you jumped ship and no one but you cares. I feel bad for your other co's as i like them far to much.
I just wanted to say congrats at actually taking something that is considered a war cap.

You can take you advantage right now but just like du ver, inno,Danberry in the end its only your demise that you have obtained by joining LRO.

If you think the world is over because of this then you should think again.

So have your moment of glory through a backstab. Takes real balls to attack someone when you know there offline and or inactive.

Remember this.
There is no way back for you.

consolidate and dominate.

DeletedUser

2NQVAxY.png

[15.11.2015 4:00:29] Josh: I'll be happy to invite yall back if things don't work out over there ;)

Lead much?

Also I'd take the time to respond to your post about "war caps" etc, but anyone can view noblements and compare the history of both accounts :)

Sorry we forced you guys to try to fight LRO.

You can go back to lazy / internaling now that we left, you wont make us mad.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Payin.
my spy suggested it was best to leave you in UW while you panned your get out we did. no one but you was surprised when you jumped ship

Riiight.. if you knew it was going to happen why would you keep letting them take internals and eat 50 numpt villages + give them enough time to fill up all the farms? Bold move cotton.

If you think the world is over because of this then you should think again.

I really hope you dont delete like you did on 75 :)

consolidate and dominate.

Dont worry, we will.

DeletedUser107658

Very poor detail, minimum effort put into it, would rate it a total of 3/10 - wouldn't read again.

Dickcheese, your sad and undeserved ego will fit well in LRO, as will your treacherous ways, if I was a LRO member I wouldn't trust a single tribe mate with a village in my 10x10.

Anywho; like PRW said, the weak minded run to LRO and hope for large success, and they start the path towards that success with the quick surprise of switching sides and hitting inactive players unexpectedly, but in the end, like PRW mentioned; DB, Inno, Du Ver - you all get the beating you are destined to have.

Also; You done fack all in the war on our side and we've had 15 players wanting your ass kicked for over a month, winning this war without you would be the same with you, except when you were on our side we were going to dismiss you and eat you after we defeat LRO anyhow, you've just granted me early access to your villages; which I thank you for.

Best of luck L(R)osers! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118536

Cow clown! Dont worry, always remember that clono will happen and all the people Konno and cow clown dislike will be food while clono rules the world :D

DeletedUser74388

Also; You done fack all in the war on our side

Interesting, if you go back to the start of the war that bigcheese has more war nobles than PRW and oh well you lost almost as many as I gained....who did fack all war for Union/UW....oh it was the clown of course, and now you have another account to give to LRO.

3ef3fdf6-5470-46ad-9bef-e8bae4631e6f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Interesting, if you go back to the start of the war that bigcheese has more war nobles than PRW and oh well you lost almost as many as I gained....who did fack all war for Union/UW....oh it was the clown of course, and now you have another account to give to LRO.

Its also funny that cheese still has more war conquers than PRW even though cheese stopped attacking LRO a month ago.

DeletedUser

Clown your anger makes you blind. Your small life experience makes you weak. I hope in one day you will see bigger picture. You will understand how many bad moves you have made and it might help you in future.

I dont excpect you to understand this. just maybe in one day...