The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

LOL! I was looking around for new recruits when I stumble upon this tribe: TWA-N1 and there family:
The TWA Family
TWA-N1 -56 members
TWA-N2 -60 members
TWA-SW -39 members
TWA-S -12 members
TWA-N3 -16 members
TWA-R -5 members

Total- 188 members

Yes that’s a lot of family, but it doesn’t stop here. They are part of “The Unholy Alliancewitch consists of 4 family’s. The TWA-N1 Family, The ~RKN~ Family,
The [BA]NE Family, The S.O.T Family.

The Unholy Alliance

The
TWA-N1 Family - 188 members

The ~RKN~ Family
~RKN~ - 58
~BKN~ - 38
~TDKN~ - 25

Total - 121 members

The [BA]NE Family
[BA]NE - 44
[BA]SE -36
[BA]SS - 29
[BA]AC - 4

Total - 113 members

The S.O.T Family
S.O.T - 28
S.O.L - 52
S.O.G – 10

Total – 90 members

The Unholy Alliance: 512 members!!

And as they say on there profile: “The Unholy Alliance is a collection of tribal friends and family acting as one to unite, protect each other and destroy any enemy that threatens them. “

As you can see this undetected alliance, has the power to destroy all tribes. So look out.

Ok jokes aside, I was thinking that this might be able to work. If the tribes had the right leadership, this could work. Since the number 1 argument has been trashed, by the shared forum. The argument was that family’s could not communicate, and slowly drifted a part, but now they can. And despite what most say quantity can beat quality, and especially if it’s a number like 512. What do you think, could this work?

DeletedUser58246

Not a chance, to many, there will be one small fight, probably over a farm or something or someone nobling someone else's farm, and it will come tumbling down around them. Exspecially since the TWA family is mass recruiting, in one day 3 of the TWA family tribes sent me emails for recruitment

DeletedUser

Wow!!!

just wow..

*mails the leader of one of those tribes asking to join*

DeletedUser22924

ill answer your question and th answer is:

1)they will drift apart if leadership sucks
2) struggle of power of who is the dominant tribe of the alliance, unlesss they can set this aside
3) civil war because the tribes want to be seperate, unless they are happy as it is and no player is amibitious

The arguement of family tribes is not that they cannot communicate. There is always an easy solution to that. The problem is that all these players will want to grow togeather as a team. You quickly become surrounded in team mates, and then the game is boring. You all quit, and uber fail... With 500 of them all in the space of the map there in, what the hell are they going to noble to get to 50k? let alone a million...

DeletedUser

Seems unlikely that they would be able to keep all 512 members happy at all times.

If they can achieve that, it will work for them, but I doubt it.
Human nature tends to show it's ugly face some times... Especially in a wargame.

Super fast

Wow I give them one thing 512 members is alot! More than ATEN =)

Super fast

I see no furture for this "Family". When Bp ends players will fighting over farms and noble targets. This Family will fall apart from the inside,

DeletedUser58246

yea the guy who put his Bday as his name has a great point

DeletedUser

hmmm I'm gonna try and post their forums on here =) if they let me join the academy tribe.

Reckon its worth a shot guys?

DeletedUser

I see no furture for this "Family". When Bp ends players will fighting over farms and noble targets. This Family will fall apart from the inside,

read what Eko. is saying.

He means if Good and experience players create this kind of familly. Or these members with some really good leaders/dukes.

correct me if I'm wrong eko. : /

DeletedUser51437

The arguement of family tribes is not that they cannot communicate. There is always an easy solution to that. The problem is that all these players will want to grow togeather as a team. You quickly become surrounded in team mates, and then the game is boring. You all quit, and uber fail... With 500 of them all in the space of the map there in, what the hell are they going to noble to get to 50k? let alone a million...
Well that argument doesn’t hold, there are more then 100.000 village and only 512 that can’t be attack.

Super fast

read what Eko. is saying.

He means if Good and experience players create this kind of familly. Or these members with some really good leaders/dukes.

correct me if I'm wrong eko. : /

Even if the Best of the Best are at the head of this "Family" There is no way they can stay in the game. Its was over before they started the tribe(s)