The Deadly alliance of W30

Swans1981

Garuntee this big alliance will fail.

I've never seen an alliance from the beginning with so many members actually succeed.
Btw, whats the cap on tribal members? 80?100? 200?

DeletedUser

read what Eko. is saying.

He means if Good and experience players create this kind of familly. Or these members with some really good leaders/dukes.

correct me if I'm wrong eko. : /
No, you correct my friend, I'm talk about the idea not this specific family-alliance.

DeletedUser

hmmm I'm gonna try and post their forums on here =) if they let me join the academy tribe.

Reckon its worth a shot guys?

Do it,i want to see how well "coordinated" this family is.:icon_biggrin:

Swans1981

Thanks very much
Merry christmas all!

~Swanny

Edit: It wont matter how well its co-ordinated, thats a massive chunk of players, they will either be spread out which clearly wont succeed, or chunked together and will have problems when they all reach 500k+.

buck2011

this UA(unholy alliance) has worked very well in World 18... thats where i got my start.. it will work here as well

DeletedUser

read what Eko. is saying.

He means if Good and experience players create this kind of familly. Or these members with some really good leaders/dukes.

correct me if I'm wrong eko. : /

This UA is an extension of the Unholy Alliance of the same tribes from W18.

Super fast

this UA(unholy alliance) has worked very well in World 18... thats where i got my start.. it will work here as well

Are you stupid or something? If the "UA" worked well on W18 its because they have never fougth a war

Swans1981

Yes but thats where the tribes fail, their nooby members gather mates and say "oh lets start this tribe in another world, its bound to succeed!". It's never the case.
If the leaders have joined this world then fair enough, they have a chance, but leaders and most good players stick to one world. (There Are Exceptions Obviously)

DeletedUser

Are you stupid or something? If the "UA" worked well on W18 its because they have never fougth a war

I disagree with you on that. Maybe you have to check first before posting that. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

meh. this may work or not, why does everyone else care so much?

buck2011

funny joke... that was actually really good.... take a look

o and yea.. on world 18.. there are 9 top 20 tribes form the UA.. dont expect much different after a month or two

Last edited:

Look if they have 512 members, the chances of me nobling one is very high. When its proven to me how easy that is, ill proberly take them all out alone. So they have no chance of surviving.

Swans1981

Could someone produce a map of the members in the alliance, that way we could tell, i have no idea how to make but if anyone has the spair time to spend on it, then thanks very much!

DeletedUser

Do your homework

I am one of the Dukes of S.O.T and you guys need to do your homework before you make stupid bets like this. Only one person actually looked to see where we were from. We originated in World 18 and we are dominating that world. Most of our members are from W18 or from other experienced worlds. We also have rules for everything you guys say will undermine us. We have rules for farming and rules for nobling.If anyone disobeys the rules, they are terminated and are in a way "left for dead." All tribe dukes will be alerted of apple's presence and he will be dismissed. We arn't stupid. We have already had a few spy attempts on us and all of them have failed. We all know how to put the past behind us because two of the tribes in our Alliance used to be enemies in W18, but they have put everything aside and are now working closely together to rule this world, so next time you make jokes and stupid bets make sure you do your homework because right now you all look stupid.

To any member in W30:
I suggest you join us or else you will be nobled. Just because you are in a tribe in the top 10 doesnt mean anything. All it means is that you joined point grubbers. 4 different families against one tribe who do you think will win? W30 was over before it was even opened.

DeletedUser58246

Their confidence isnt high, if i get mail trying to convince me it will work.... I mean why are they trying to win my support?

So all we have to do to survive is join you? o.0

Mass recruit ftw !!!

Super fast

I disagree with you on that. Maybe you have to check first before posting that. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't need any stats to tell you Familys almost never work :icon_wink:

Even more so when your "Family" Has 512 Members can counting.

Mabye you should check it your brain is working before posting?

DeletedUser58246

WHOMP i could have been a spy to the biggest fail in W30.......