The Deadly alliance of W30

Super fast

I am one of the Dukes of S.O.T and you guys need to do your homework before you make stupid bets like this. Only one person actually looked to see where we were from. We originated in World 18 and we are dominating that world. Most of our members are from W18 or from other experienced worlds. We also have rules for everything you guys say will undermine us. We have rules for farming and rules for nobling.If anyone disobeys the rules, they are terminated and are in a way "left for dead." All tribe dukes will be alerted of apple's presence and he will be dismissed. We arn't stupid. We have already had a few spy attempts on us and all of them have failed. We all know how to put the past behind us because two of the tribes in our Alliance used to be enemies in W18, but they have put everything aside and are now working closely together to rule this world, so next time you make jokes and stupid bets make sure you do your homework because right now you all look stupid.

To any member in W30:
I suggest you join us or else you will be nobled. Just because you are in a tribe in the top 10 doesnt mean anything. All it means is that you joined point grubbers. 4 different families against one tribe who do you think will win? W30 was over before it was even opened.

LMAO!! You have got to be one of the dumbest players in the history of tribal wars. The only Reason "UA" Is still alive on W18 is because you gang bang ever tribe you war with.

W30 is a different story, ELITE Players from all across Tribal wars have joined this world. You have no hope in winning. Even if you do gang bang everyone.

DeletedUser

I am one of the Dukes of S.O.T and you guys need to do your homework before you make stupid bets like this. Only one person actually looked to see where we were from. We originated in World 18 and we are dominating that world. Most of our members are from W18 or from other experienced worlds. We also have rules for everything you guys say will undermine us. We have rules for farming and rules for nobling.If anyone disobeys the rules, they are terminated and are in a way "left for dead." All tribe dukes will be alerted of apple's presence and he will be dismissed. We arn't stupid. We have already had a few spy attempts on us and all of them have failed. We all know how to put the past behind us because two of the tribes in our Alliance used to be enemies in W18, but they have put everything aside and are now working closely together to rule this world, so next time you make jokes and stupid bets make sure you do your homework because right now you all look stupid.

To any member in W30:
I suggest you join us or else you will be nobled. Just because you are in a tribe in the top 10 doesnt mean anything. All it means is that you joined point grubbers. 4 different families against one tribe who do you think will win? W30 was over before it was even opened.

Errm congrats on hugging your way through one of the easiest worlds. Maybe you didnt realize it but most of the good players looking for a good fight went to world 19 instead of w18. W30 has significantly more skilled players than w18 could have ever hoped for.

Super fast

Errm congrats on hugging your way through one of the easiest worlds. Maybe you didnt realize it but most of the good players looking for a good fight went to world 19 instead of w18. W30 has significantly more skilled players than w18 could have ever hoped for.

Thats what I said! Well sorta =)

Swans1981

To any member in W30:

Mass recruiting is all you can do? must be if your enemies are now allies.
Nice way to get to know everyone. l0l.

Super fast

Raven The Angel I declare that you and your "Family" To become the most hated and flamed tribe as of yet.

Swans1981

And im just going to add..

i wanna congratulate you!

You are now the most targetted tribe in the world.
Any of your members in k15? i need lists! :)

I pretty much did this the same time as super did :(
not a copy cat, pwomise!

DeletedUser

Garuntee this big alliance will fail.

I've never seen an alliance from the beginning with so many members actually succeed.
Btw, whats the cap on tribal members? 80?100? 200?

TW started out with 700+ members on W1 and look where they are now.

Fighting each other :D!

DeletedUser

LMAO!! You have got to be one of the dumbest players in the history of tribal wars. The only Reason "UA" Is still alive on W18 is because you gang bang ever tribe you war with.

W30 is a different story, ELITE Players from all across Tribal wars have joined this world. You have no hope in winning. Even if you do gang bang everyone.

I don't think you know what you're talking about with regards to UA's "gang banging" every tribe we are war with. Check again. We are fighting different wars.

We are part of that ELITE Players that you are talking about. That's why we are here, to try it out with a bigger challenger..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't need any stats to tell you Familys almost never work :icon_wink:

Even more so when your "Family" Has 512 Members can counting.

Mabye you should check it your brain is working before posting?

Family tribes almost never work?

What about those thousands of normal tribes that fail, all those 20 - 30 member tribes that no one knows exist, so know one knows they fail.

Family tribes just look like they fail more because they get more publicity.

Swans1981

I doubt it actually started with 700

it probably made a tribe which eventually branched off, like Tatec in my world 7, but they are a huge fail, got rimmed in the beginning, and are still mass recruiting all the way around the rim. :)

DeletedUser

To any member in W30:
Lol, you have got to be kidding me! I did say that this could work with a intelligent leader, and that’s why you will fail.

DeletedUser

I doubt it actually started with 700

it probably made a tribe which eventually branched off, like Tatec in my world 7, but they are a huge fail, got rimmed in the beginning, and are still mass recruiting all the way around the rim. :)

They defiantly did and they receive the same flak that you guys are giving UA. That's where they got that "mass recruiting" bs from.

Swans1981

I don't think you know what you're talking about with regards to UA's "gang banging" every tribe we are war with. Check again. We are fighting different wars.

We are part of that ELITE Players that you are talking about. That's why we are here, to try it out with a bigger challenger..:icon_wink:

Wow.. are you trying to make a name for yourself on this world?
or hold a record for the biggest loss ever once wars begin, because i bet, although you will be crying for allies, and i bet you will have about 20 allies and 20 naps btw, that most tribes would want to kill you off. As part of a big family, they will be willing to backstab all those who dont bear their name.
So people, just think of this before you start thinking of diplomatic status with the family!

btboost

aye i agree if there is poor leadership families will fail. but yes eko has a point with good leaders even then a family tribe may fail. oh and apple weve gto you on watch u wont get into one of our tribes :) or if you do by sum unknown accident you wont get any info you have to be trusted to get that. also we aint gonna divulge info on our allies or naps to nabs that are scared and are fishing for anything that aleviate their stress and going formt here respective worlds only to be nobled off this one.

Last edited: