The Deadly alliance of W30

Super fast

Family tribes almost never work?

What about those thousands of normal tribes that fail, all those 20 - 30 member tribes that no one knows exist, so know one knows they fail.

Family tribes just look like they fail more because they get more publicity.

Umm sorry who are you?

Did anyone even talk about normal tribes? Family Tribes are 95% Doomed from the start. Normal Tribes have a much better chance of staying alive.

Fyi Family tribes fail far more often than Normal tribes , Just in case you did't get it

Edit: 45% Of Percentages are made up on the spot =)

Swans1981

I'd say its higher than 45% because i always lie like that lol.
Families normally "just recruit", while the singular tribes usually concentrate on certain areas and its easier to handle.

Swans1981

i cant see the colour diff on my screen through that and it wont let me change the colours. :(

DeletedUser

Wow.. are you trying to make a name for yourself on this world?
or hold a record for the biggest loss ever once wars begin, because i bet, although you will be crying for allies, and i bet you will have about 20 allies and 20 naps btw, that most tribes would want to kill you off. As part of a big family, they will be willing to backstab all those who dont bear their name.
So people, just think of this before you start thinking of diplomatic status with the family!

Why not? I have made a name FOR myself in W18 - why can't I here? But if you're talking about UA, yes, we are planning to make a name in this world as well.

Super fast

Why not? I have made a name FOR myself in W18 - why can't I here? But if you're talking about UA, yes, we are planning to make a name in this world as well.

The only name your making for youself is "Biggest Failure In Tw History"

DeletedUser

You know what's funny, if you take out one of the tribes early in the game, the other won't be able to do squat because of the churches.

Ha.

DeletedUser

You know what's funny, if you take out one of the tribes early in the game, the other won't be able to do squat because of the churches.

Ha.
LOL, that's interesting I never though of that and neither did they. They join the wrong world to attempt this.

Super fast

Will someone clue me in on this master plan? I just can't see it

Swans1981

No i mean, are you trying to brag and say "we are the best.." etc when you know you are not.
You have no idea of the capabilities some players from other worlds have, so thinking you are the best will do fudge all.

And Eko, they'll do the same on this world, or atleast try and then bs, as i've already said :p

DeletedUser

Will someone clue me in on this master plan? I just can't see it
Church Effect:
All villages that are not contained within a church radius will have all troops' defensive and attack power reduced to 50%.
This means that you can attack outside your church's radius, as long as the attacking village is inside it.
Defending troops take the church effect of the village/person they are defending.

Witch makes gangbanging, like they plan to do harder

Super fast

All this "Family" Is good at is Mass Reciurting and Tribal Hugs. End of story

Super fast

Church Effect:
All villages that are not contained within a church radius will have all troops' defensive and attack power reduced to 50%.
This means that you can attack outside your church's radius, as long as the attacking village is inside it.
Defending troops take the church effect of the village/person they are defending.

Witch makes gangbanging, like they plan to do harder
Makes tones more sense now! Thanks.

Silly Players you have no clue whats comming!

All my spears shall run throw your walls and leave you died in your tracks