The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

Church Effect:
All villages that are not contained within a church radius will have all troops' defensive and attack power reduced to 50%.
This means that you can attack outside your church's radius, as long as the attacking village is inside it.
Defending troops take the church effect of the village/person they are defending.

Witch makes gangbanging, like they plan to do harder

Not really, in the end, it'll take gang banging to achieve a gang bang.

If they actually do try it though, it'll be full of lulz.

Agniesiack

go to w18 forum and there you will see what UA is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im sorry to tell you guys but the UA has proven itself on other worlds and works with perfection ;]

DeletedUser

Witch family is that? =)

But my family is even more powerful! -W- and our academy tribe =SK= Shall rule the world. Along with our Brother tribe HAM!!!

The SW~ family. Forgot our academy tribe make that 220 and we have 1 family branch unlisted so trust me it is 220 I just counted :)

Agniesiack

really? because our stats against the most respected tribe in w18 history are so good? only good tribes are hated. UA is the best organised collective of players ever and I'm proud to be in RKN there and in w30

and stop posting that the best players went to w19 because you guys only insult us, w18 players

DeletedUser

To bring this back on topic... :icon_biggrin:

I must say that in other worlds I'd simply laugh at this huge effort to horde up noobs.

No respectable player would join such a family, or rather any family at all.

However, as I'm sure someone pointed out, this world has the special feature of a shared forum, changing the rules.

So in theory, on this specific world, the family thing could in fact work.

But Let me point out one important fact...

They are mass inviting! and as I said most good players are old school and don't like family tribes due to their inadaquecy in past worlds.

Due to this how many of these 500+ members are noobs...? 300? 400?

I don't care how good a leader you are, it is impossible to maintain a decently organized TRIBE when 80% of its members are noobs, let alone a 5 tribe Alliance! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am one of the Dukes of S.O.T and you guys need to do your homework before you make stupid bets like this. Only one person actually looked to see where we were from. We originated in World 18 and we are dominating that world. Most of our members are from W18 or from other experienced worlds. We also have rules for everything you guys say will undermine us. We have rules for farming and rules for nobling.If anyone disobeys the rules, they are terminated and are in a way "left for dead." All tribe dukes will be alerted of apple's presence and he will be dismissed. We arn't stupid. We have already had a few spy attempts on us and all of them have failed. We all know how to put the past behind us because two of the tribes in our Alliance used to be enemies in W18, but they have put everything aside and are now working closely together to rule this world, so next time you make jokes and stupid bets make sure you do your homework because right now you all look stupid.

To any member in W30:
I suggest you join us or else you will be nobled. Just because you are in a tribe in the top 10 doesnt mean anything. All it means is that you joined point grubbers. 4 different families against one tribe who do you think will win? W30 was over before it was even opened.

I've made a quick map of this Unholy Alliance from TWstats. Nothing fancy or shopped :

image.php

The vast majority of your members are in the North Eastern quadrant of W30. In this area you've effectively choked yourself out.
Your expansion options are pretty minimal.
Even if you make do with having to compete for farms with 400 ~ blue players in one and a half K radius (mind you most decent palyers individually farm half a K by the time they noble) to grow to a stage where you start nobling, good targets will almost certainly be hard to come by.
This will lead to a lot of infighting and competition within the 16~ tribes of this alliance.
And in the unlikely event that it doesn't the idividual players within this allaince will have their growth severely stuned and will not be able to keep up with the rate of expansion of those players in the server that are not restricted by being in this alliance.

Ironically enough in those areas where you guys don't have a unreasonable player density (particularly north west and south east) you have too few members to survive against local tribes and competition.

You're joining of the server was badly co-ordinated. You've bunched up the vast majority of your player base into one corner of the world while those that arent being choked out by blue are so isolated as to not stand a chance of lasting.

You had a functional general concept (a tw.com style ring around the core with 512 members would;ve been interesting). But you've skrewed it up royally.

Learn some logistics kid :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TWA family - Red
RKN family - Blue
BA family - Pink
S.O family - yellow

The yellow dominated continent is K37, so that you know the diff K's

image.php

UA Alliance - Mainly K35, K36, K37, K45, K46 & K47

image.php

Spanning more than 6 continents, quite scary :icon_eek:.

This is what an elite tribes Map would look like some 6 - 7 months from now. Won't have so many port holes in between.:lol:

EDIT :

@PeRvIs - didn't see your map, was in the process of posting myself. It did take some time. Wouldn't have posted otherwise. I missed the south west chunk , your's is more accurate. Anyway would a Mammoth care of loosing a few hair on the way to extinction.

DeletedUser

The UA works pretty well in W18, we dominate about 1/3 of the world there.

Swans1981

To bring this back on topic... :icon_biggrin:

I must say that in other worlds I'd simply laugh at this huge effort to horde up noobs.

No respectable player would join such a family, or rather any family at all.

However, as I'm sure someone pointed out, this world has the special feature of a shared forum, changing the rules.

So in theory, on this specific world, the family thing could in fact work.

But Let me point out one important fact...

They are mass inviting! and as I said most good players are old school and don't like family tribes due to their inadaquecy in past worlds.

Due to this how many of these 500+ members are noobs...? 300? 400?

I don't care how good a leader you are, it is impossible to maintain a decently organized TRIBE when 80% of its members are noobs, let alone a 5 tribe Alliance! :icon_rolleyes:

I like you. :)