The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

Garuntee this big alliance will fail.

I've never seen an alliance from the beginning with so many members actually succeed.
Btw, whats the cap on tribal members? 80?100? 200?

check world 18 stats...you will be surprised how they have been working together in that world and go thru the world map there along with TOP ODA, OD, ODD etc for tribes and player ranks. :icon_wink:

Agreed, they have many alliance, I am not sure if the leaders from those world have joined here and set up this tribe.....if they havent and these guys just happened to copy their name they might not be able to coordinate properly.

Swans1981

Lol,
the tribe im in on world 7 is the highest in their ODA and ODD too. Doesn't mean if they join this world the same outcome would happen.
Its about luck aswell as skill :)

DeletedUser

Lol,
the tribe im in on world 7 is the highest in their ODA and ODD too. Doesn't mean if they join this world the same outcome would happen.
Its about luck aswell as skill :)

Yes you are right it doesn't mean the outcome would be same specially with the churches , there are many other Top tribes and players from different worlds who joined here, but I can speak of only ones I am aware of, I'm not a big fan of UA World 18 either coz their players in sister tribes get limited growth and have to move thru countless channels before someone actually hears them. But again as I said, I can only speak of the ones I know. I hope I'd get to know many new good players and tribes in this world :).

I see even -MM- and INF-WR joined this world. This might be intresting. Would love to see the outcome of war in UA vs -MM-+INF in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58102

ya, I am looking forward to being part of this very aggressive world, and cannot wait to see what happens in the core...

DeletedUser

that stupid famely tribe will never work and certenly not that damn allience i will bet for it that it will go for a few months and then they all go to war with eachother

hey but how cares the les tribe to fight with the better

DeletedUser22924

the thing is most families dont work, but when they do they are a force to be reckoned with

DeletedUser

I have to say. From observing S.O.T family through spies, they have the worst tribes/dukes I have ever seen. Their family communication seems to be horrible and most of the topics are about random and useless. Their diplomacy is full of allies and their whole forums just talking about how they are going to kill neighboring tribes. They will not last, take my word.

DeletedUser

Spy vs Spy

As per standard tribal wars specifications, "All spies have the pleasure of becoming my farm."

Have a grrrrrrrrrreeeat day.

Sinister
AKA
The Butcher

DeletedUser

You guys would be surprised, TWA is now in charge of both W18 and W30. The UA in W18 is STILL not broken. Oh and TWA doesn't noble barbs, just look at the stats, so they will never noble someone's farm.

DeletedUser

Noobs come and go. That's something to be expected by all tribes. We give new players who demonstrate potential a chance. As long as they can add value, tactics can be taught and experience can be gained. I was once a noob and so were you.

a wise man once said "newbies are players new to tribal wars, Noobs are players who have been playing for a while but choose to play it in a retarded way"

I was once a newbie like everyone else, but i chose to learn and get better, UA is rife with noobs who will find themselves failing now that they are no longer sitting in the relative safety of the rim with a sea of blue surrounding them.

Show me where players from the UA have actually succeeded in accomplishing something in the core on any world and i may change my mind, til then im sticking by my guns.

DeletedUser

rofl. a huge family from w18 jumps to W30. oh BTW we be enemies on w18. so yeah. if you guys weren't such high stackers could take you pretty easily.

Are you really saying that if these UA people weren't so good at stacking their villages, you would be able to take them out easily?

Isn't that like saying "If I was better than you, I would win!"?

DeletedUser

World 18 is one of the worst worlds as far as players are concerned. It was family tribe infested and rife with bad leadership. It is no surprise that families still run rampant there.