The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

Are you really saying that if these UA people weren't so good at stacking their villages, you would be able to take them out easily?

Isn't that like saying "If I was better than you, I would win!"?

the entire north-western K's are all UA tribes and have no enemies bordering them, therefore there frontlines are stacked with lots of troops. They are using sheer numbers to win fights and using no skill what so ever.

DeletedUser

World 18 is one of the worst worlds as far as players are concerned. It was family tribe infested and rife with bad leadership. It is no surprise that families still run rampant there.

Agreed. The majority of the players went to W19(You could only choose 1) as it had some great settings. The likes of Levithian, iCare, Random etc.

DeletedUser

World 18 is one of the worst worlds as far as players are concerned. It was family tribe infested and rife with bad leadership. It is no surprise that families still run rampant there.

Yes a world filled up with players so fast...
(like this one)

Where people from another game have adapted and been successful.
(so far... like this one)

Also, if families were so easy to break... why haven't they been broken on W18 like you have said.

The crappy ones have been broken. O/M, BaS, etc... but good leadership and good communication have allowed families to exist on W18.

I am not convinced this is the case for W30 as the leadership has not moved over.

edit:
You guys would be surprised, TWA is now in charge of both W18 and W30. The UA in W18 is STILL not broken. Oh and TWA doesn't noble barbs, just look at the stats, so they will never noble someone's farm.
A lot of the good TWA isn't in W30 TWA.

Look around, a few are playing under alternative accounts but some are here and haven't joined up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Family tribes have never worked, and these will be know different,:)

DeletedUser

Family tribes have never worked, and these will be know different,:)

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to anything that's been said, because IT HAS WORKED. It has worked for the UA in w18. the UA has 27 tribes and over 2000 players in w18 and continues to get bigger and stronger. There's no excuse for willful ignorance.

DeletedUser

Family tribes CAN work late game! Just not early world as they are all just noobish.
And if you want to look at the daddy's of family tribe stop going to W18 families and go to W2 HOT/ATEN tribes lol.

DeletedUser

i'm not going to say family tribes fail. as others have pointed out there are many reasons for and agianst family tribes.

what i would like to ask is how many of your (UA) members are active???
how can they co-ordinate if they don't know everyone in the tribe????

i would advise you to start working on getting all your members to get to know each other before anything else.

personnally i don't think this will work for several reasons:

1) as i've said above you may have 500 odd players but not all of them can be active(in my tribe of 20 or so i have 3 inactives so going on averages you've probably got 1/12 inactives)

2) again as i've said above you may have good communication from leaders to tribe but what about individual members talking to each other? for a tribe to work well all it's members must be friends or atleast civil. with these numbers there has to be some sort of difference in opinion.

3) what happens if or when your leadership is nobled??? if they are the only thing keeping you going and for some reason they go what will happen then????

4) this forum topic has made you the biggest target in world 30. for this reason more so than the others stated above i don't think you'll make it.

in a way i hope you prove me wrong. i hope you prove that family tribes do work and you show all these so called 'elite players' a thing or 2.

all i can say is good luck.

DeletedUser

Maybe you guys are not aware but the Unholy Alliance is from World 18, and RKN TWA are the top tribes of that world. They have grip on almost 55-60% of World 18 and are agressive tribe, fighting more than 2-3 wars at a time. Maybe you should check about their history thru twstats before saying too much which you cant eat later.

I am finding all of this rather amusing...for one u all go on about how the UA is not working etc... points to note IT IS..and has been for quite a while (on w18)... we have excellent communication..i know quite a lot of our allied neighbours... i speak to them regularly.. 2. if its so not working WHY r we having such a lengthy discussion on the subject... We at RKN are not NOOBS nor r we TRIBAL HUGGERS...as stated we do fight several wars at one time...not the same all at once... i have partaken in a few wars at one time...WE DONT think we r SUPERIOR...though ELITE might be more appropriate... at RKN u dont obey by rules ur are kicked and farmed... we r strict and we play well... anyone with silly comments really needs to get a life...everyone is free to have an opinion..."freedom of speach" as yes we all have our opinions...but to write or state things without facts is well rather embarrassing for whoever involved... I am PROUD to be long lasting member of RKN both W18 and 30)..we have great leadership and we all follow the rules... i think that time will tell and perhaps silence a few members of other tribes.... i intend to see this world to the end.... i believe i will... and KONAN well said mate....

DeletedUser

I am finding all of this rather amusing...for one u all go on about how the UA is not working etc... points to note IT IS..and has been for quite a while (on w18)... we have excellent communication..i know quite a lot of our allied neighbours... i speak to them regularly.. 2. if its so not working WHY r we having such a lengthy discussion on the subject... We at RKN are not NOOBS nor r we TRIBAL HUGGERS...as stated we do fight several wars at one time...not the same all at once... i have partaken in a few wars at one time...WE DONT think we r SUPERIOR...though ELITE might be more appropriate... at RKN u dont obey by rules ur are kicked and farmed... we r strict and we play well... anyone with silly comments really needs to get a life...everyone is free to have an opinion..."freedom of speach" as yes we all have our opinions...but to write or state things without facts is well rather embarrassing for whoever involved... I am PROUD to be long lasting member of RKN both W18 and 30)..we have great leadership and we all follow the rules... i think that time will tell and perhaps silence a few members of other tribes.... i intend to see this world to the end.... i believe i will... and KONAN well said mate....

Yes; I'm sure you guys are Elite.... :icon_rolleyes: And of course a giant family of half the players in the world will work when the other half isn't very good. Family tribes do quite well when there is no competition and most of the world is a part of one.

DeletedUser

no konan spoke earlier on the thread..good friend of mine...elite player...

DeletedUser

LOL! I was looking around for new recruits when I stumble upon this tribe: TWA-N1 and there family:
The TWA Family
TWA-N1 -56 members
TWA-N2 -60 members
TWA-SW -39 members
TWA-S -12 members
TWA-N3 -16 members
TWA-R -5 members

Total- 188 members

Yes that’s a lot of family, but it doesn’t stop here. They are part of “The Unholy Alliancewitch consists of 4 family’s. The TWA-N1 Family, The ~RKN~ Family,
The [BA]NE Family, The S.O.T Family.

The Unholy Alliance

The
TWA-N1 Family - 188 members

The ~RKN~ Family
~RKN~ - 58
~BKN~ - 38
~TDKN~ - 25

Total - 121 members

The [BA]NE Family
[BA]NE - 44
[BA]SE -36
[BA]SS - 29
[BA]AC - 4

Total - 113 members

The S.O.T Family
S.O.T - 28
S.O.L - 52
S.O.G – 10

Total – 90 members

The Unholy Alliance: 512 members!!

And as they say on there profile: “The Unholy Alliance is a collection of tribal friends and family acting as one to unite, protect each other and destroy any enemy that threatens them. “

As you can see this undetected alliance, has the power to destroy all tribes. So look out.

Ok jokes aside, I was thinking that this might be able to work. If the tribes had the right leadership, this could work. Since the number 1 argument has been trashed, by the shared forum. The argument was that family’s could not communicate, and slowly drifted a part, but now they can. And despite what most say quantity can beat quality, and especially if it’s a number like 512. What do you think, could this work?

This is most of the same UA on W18 its held up there idk about here tho.

DeletedUser

there is a high probability that it will fall soon...
but if it doesnt, they are going to be the power fullest family on this world...

DeletedUser49007

wow thats a big family I am impressed! what with the shared forum and all that might be a family to watch!