The Deadly alliance of W30

DeletedUser

Wait... TWA has over 500 members and they didn't mass-recruit? Mmmmm... okay. That doesn't sound possible.

I think all the members in w30 are from w18. TWA started out in w18 with that many. We all came from another game. TWA in w18 doesn't recruit but has grown due to conquests, along with mergers and alliances. We also continue to grow there so that ruins his earlier point that the UA didn't work.

DeletedUser

I think all the members in w30 are from w18. TWA started out in w18 with that many. We all came from another game. TWA in w18 doesn't recruit but has grown due to conquests, along with mergers and alliances. We also continue to grow there so that ruins his earlier point that the UA didn't work.

So you want respect for playing with 5 times the amount of players the game limits all tribes to? That is why no one respects family tribes. Who cares if you accomplish something, you basically "cheated" the world settings in order to do it.

DeletedUser

So you want respect for playing with 5 times the amount of players the game limits all tribes to? That is why no one respects family tribes. Who cares if you accomplish something, you basically "cheated" the world settings in order to do it.

It's not cheating, because family tribes aren't against the rules. Anyone else can set up their own families. TWA is the best at it. If it was really that easy, someone in w18 would've been able to do the same. So you can keep crying about how many more players TWA has, instead of accepting the fact that you couldn't re-create what TWA has. If you're going to give the tired of argument of "that isn't fun" or "there'd be too many noobs" or "it'd be impossible to communicate with everyone" well then I say TWA members have no problem communicating each other and if you just don't like the way TWA plays the game then too bad. It's the way we play and if you don't like it then try to stop us.

DeletedUser

Here is my 2 cents on the subject.

Family tribes are difficult to manage, but they are not unmanageable. With decent leadership, and a decent team spirit within its members, there is no reason for it to fail.

I have no ethical problem with them all banding together in a family, it is not "cheating", but rather a large effort to gain an advantage in a new world. Personally I hope they fail as I am not in their family, but I harbor no ill-feeling to what they are trying to accomplish.

DeletedUser

It's not cheating, because family tribes aren't against the rules. Anyone else can set up their own families. TWA is the best at it. If it was really that easy, someone in w18 would've been able to do the same. So you can keep crying about how many more players TWA has, instead of accepting the fact that you couldn't re-create what TWA has. If you're going to give the tired of argument of "that isn't fun" or "there'd be too many noobs" or "it'd be impossible to communicate with everyone" well then I say TWA members have no problem communicating each other and if you just don't like the way TWA plays the game then too bad. It's the way we play and if you don't like it then try to stop us.

First of all, like I've said many times before, World 18 is a world of noobs and those types of worlds are where you generally find family tribes flourishing.

I'm not crying about anything; I know it makes you feel better to try and paint that picture but the hugging you and your other 500 tribemates do on world 18 has no effect on me.

I would never, in a million years, want to re-create what TWA has done, nor would I ever want to be a part of it even if I was stuck, all alone, right in the middle of it. You know why? Because it isn't fun to swim in a sea of blue hunting docile barbarians all day.

If playing it safe, in a sea of blue, with 500 members, hugging it out all the live long days makes you smile, then you know what, more power to you.

Edit: I forgot to mention how much your post made me laugh.

DeletedUser

Here is my 2 cents on the subject.

Family tribes are difficult to manage, but they are not unmanageable. With decent leadership, and a decent team spirit within its members, there is no reason for it to fail.

I have no ethical problem with them all banding together in a family, it is not "cheating", but rather a large effort to gain an advantage in a new world. Personally I hope they fail as I am not in their family, but I harbor no ill-feeling to what they are trying to accomplish.

thank you someone who actually talks some sense... not on anyones side but speaks with taking all points of view...

DeletedUser40757

First of all, like I've said many times before, World 18 is a world of noobs and those types of worlds are where you generally find family tribes flourishing.

I'm not crying about anything; I know it makes you feel better to try and paint that picture but the hugging you and your other 500 tribemates do on world 18 has no effect on me.

I would never, in a million years, want to re-create what TWA has done, nor would I ever want to be a part of it even if I was stuck, all alone, right in the middle of it. You know why? Because it isn't fun to swim in a sea of blue hunting docile barbarians all day.

If playing it safe, in a sea of blue, with 500 members, hugging it out all the live long days makes you smile, then you know what, more power to you.

Edit: I forgot to mention how much your post made me laugh.

Not that you would care since w18 is full of noobs(much like most of the posters in this world are seeming to be..) But TWA, and RKN are among the most aggressive tribes, highest in player nobling etc.....so if theres any hugging going on, its with :axemen:.

Sea of Blue? we're constantly moving towards the red....its this impulse thing, I see red I want to make it blue, or even better yellow....
As for w30, right now there is nothing but seas of red around us.

DeletedUser

Not that you would care since w18 is full of noobs(much like most of the posters in this world are seeming to be..) But TWA, and RKN are among the most aggressive tribes, highest in player nobling etc.....so if theres any hugging going on, its with :axemen:.

Sea of Blue? we're constantly moving towards the red....its this impulse thing, I see red I want to make it blue, or even better yellow....
As for w30, right now there is nothing but seas of red around us.

Why have 500 players then? Couldn't you be more agressive with less players in your tribe?

DeletedUser

Theres are deadly alliance :O Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I should read the middle bit..

DeletedUser

K-Duhhhh

meshuggah06 -> W18 summary.
Villages: 95
Tribe: TWA-N1

Ans86 - > W12 summary.
Villages: 208
Tribe: FEMA-C

See how i'm better than you?
Also, TWA is not the best family. You're the best family tribe on 18, and personally, I played that word. The tribe I was in had 30 diplomacy, and the others I looked in had around the same, including TWA.

Yeah, I saw the sea of blue, purple and teal. Anyone prospers without an opposing force.

W12 Fema total points: 253 million. 4 Tribes.
W18 TWA total points: 245 million. 12 tribes.

Got suck much? TWA does.

DeletedUser

looks like you guys underestimate the UA in w18, yet many of you slating the UA, arn't in w18, so who are you to make judgements?

DeletedUser

looks like you guys underestimate the UA in w18, yet many of you slating the UA, arn't in w18, so who are you to make judgements?

im in w18 and i know you :) but UA is good better with shared forums

DeletedUser

meshuggah06 -> W18 summary.
Villages: 95
Tribe: TWA-N1

Ans86 - > W12 summary.
Villages: 208

See how i'm better than you?
Also, TWA is not the best family. You're the best family tribe on 18, and personally, I played that word. The tribe I was in had 30 diplomacy, and the others I looked in had around the same, including TWA.

Yeah, I saw the sea of blue, purple and teal. Anyone prospers without an opposing force.

W12 Fema total points: 253 million. 4 Tribes.
W18 TWA total points: 245 million. 12 tribes.

Got suck much? TWA does.

Actually you just showed you're a total noob. One, w12 started way before w18 so it would be embarrassing if you had less villages than me. Two, your points per village is almost 10k while mine is at 8.2k. Third, lets look at OD score:

Ans86
Opponents defeated: 3.753.301 (334.)

meshuggah06
Opponents defeated: 6.273.754 (370.)

Actually your world is pretty noobish if I have less than half the points, but almost three million more in OD score. Not to mention more than half of your conquests were barbs. The only barbs I've nobled are players that went inactive, and at least I still had the clear the troops there.

That clearly shows that you're a total pt. whore and don't know how to play the game. I eat pt. whorin idiots like yourself for breakfast.

DeletedUser

well said bobbi

I am finding all of this rather amusing...for one u all go on about how the UA is not working etc... points to note IT IS..and has been for quite a while (on w18)... we have excellent communication..i know quite a lot of our allied neighbours... i speak to them regularly.. 2. if its so not working WHY r we having such a lengthy discussion on the subject... We at RKN are not NOOBS nor r we TRIBAL HUGGERS...as stated we do fight several wars at one time...not the same all at once... i have partaken in a few wars at one time...WE DONT think we r SUPERIOR...though ELITE might be more appropriate... at RKN u dont obey by rules ur are kicked and farmed... we r strict and we play well... anyone with silly comments really needs to get a life...everyone is free to have an opinion..."freedom of speach" as yes we all have our opinions...but to write or state things without facts is well rather embarrassing for whoever involved... I am PROUD to be long lasting member of RKN both W18 and 30)..we have great leadership and we all follow the rules... i think that time will tell and perhaps silence a few members of other tribes.... i intend to see this world to the end.... i believe i will... and KONAN well said mate....
i must say this is my first post here and this has to be the best one to write about lets face it there only bit*** because RKN work so well as a tribe and they dont i too am a proud member off rkn

DeletedUser

I realy dont think this is gonna work out, so many members, so much miscommunication, noble claim havoc, how will you control so many people if something happens, only one thing i can say about this...

fail-family_t.jpg

DeletedUser

I realy dont think this is gonna work out, so many members, so much miscommunication, noble claim havoc, how will you control so many people if something happens, only one thing i can say about this...

Well my counter-argument is that the UA already has a lot of experience with these issues and will carry that with them here. I personally, in w18, have only had miscommunications or noble claim problems once and that was back in august.