The Death of DDB

DeletedUser

My what a compelling argument searing with both logic and wit. Excuse me whilst I hit the delete button in ordinance with this fantastic and intellectual rebuttal you’ve put forth.

I'm just saying, is it truely over? If so why would you still be here? I'm not asking or telling you that you should delete, Not at all. I enjoy playing TW with you all. Just asking if the game is over. Only because some of us just don't know when to give up.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is indeed over. The reason why we're still here, is because of the few of you who don't realize when to finally call it a day. When to finally hold out your hand and say "Good job guys, we outnumbered you, you defeated us, and you really earned this victory."

As opposed to doing exactly what you're doing right now. And just fighting strictly for the sake of losing at a later date. Does that really make a lot of sense to you?

Surely it must, or you wouldn't still be here.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is indeed over. The reason why we're still here, is because of the few of you who don't realize when to finally call it a day. When to finally hold out your hand and say "Good job guys, we outnumbered you, you defeated us, and you really earned this victory."

As opposed to doing exactly what you're doing right now. And just fighting strictly for the sake of losing at a later date. Does that really make a lot of sense to you?

Surely it must, or you wouldn't still be here.

Hmm, I think there has been many of us that have said that, That DDB/Borg were losing and you were winning, nothing that I would disagree with, many have said that CTRL has some very good players, not disagreeing with that either.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I think there has been many of us that have said that, That DDB/Borg were losing and you were winning, nothing that I would disagree with, many have said that CTRL has some very good players, not disagreeing with that either.

So then what are you saying?

Certainly not that LINE could beat CTRL.

Certainly not the LINE is composed of all epic players.

Or you wouldn't have people like Welsh running the tribe.

And you wouldn't have members like you, who think it's helpful to send 378 fakes from a single village.

And yes, I'll keep bringing that point up until you respond to it :D

DeletedUser

So then what are you saying?

Certainly not that LINE could beat CTRL.

Certainly not the LINE is composed of all epic players.

Or you wouldn't have people like Welsh running the tribe.

And you wouldn't have members like you, who think it's helpful to send 378 fakes from a single village.

And yes, I'll keep bringing that point up until you respond to it :D

Naaa, I just like to see you get your tighty whitey's all balled up...haahaa