The debt you pay when you shake hand with the devil

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

"The debt you pay when you shake hand with the devil"
Yes it's true ,it is another case of backstabbing.A wise man said "You must learn from others mistakes" but as history shows we have tendency to avoid the reality.

As we all know Wobble has tendency to screw their allies but Slurp! didn't pay attention and shook hand with wobble forgetting the case where wobble screwed Yarr.

Now Slurp! has to pay the debt not because the enemy in front of them "AAA and TB" but allies "wobble"from behind them who was wolf in sheep's clothing.

It's a classic case of backstabbing
[spoil]
back-stabber.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: Slurp!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,022
Side 2: 0
Difference: 84,022

chart

[/spoil]

If you are near wobble or they approach you with firm hands just remember
[spoil]
backstab-zone-1998_preview.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
backstabber.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
frineds.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Cool slander. They THOUGHT we'd be backstabbing them and the main players jumped to enemy tribes -- but *WOBBLE* are the backstabbers, right.

DeletedUser100466

Cool slander. They THOUGHT we'd be backstabbing them and the main players jumped to enemy tribes -- but *WOBBLE* are the backstabbers, right.
-You pushed them away by not helping them
-Now you eating those who stood by you till the end

That was inevitable though because they chose the wrong side.

DeletedUser85711

That seems odd. I kinda remember helping snipe trains personally. Tbh, it appears we're eating the inactives/remnants of "those that stood by us till the end" after the main tribe joined our enemy. You can sit here and twist whatever you want, but in the end that's all it is.

DeletedUser

This topic really is just stupid. In now way did we plan at all to "back stab" them. The main players or active ones split into AAA. or TB! (them "back stabbing" us) and now there are all the inactive players or the ones who just gave up. Wobble did not just go out and actakc them and start war. All i have to say is just (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Don't say I didn't warn you slurp!

Number three on the list.

DeletedUser

Absolutely horrific. What a backstab. Devastating.

Slurp! believed ec's lies. Not surprised, he's a slippery one. Ah well.

DeletedUser

The meatshield theory of slurp! is coming to an end.

We are coming close to what was planning from us and AAA some weeks ago. Wobble wanted them there just to keep a smaller frontline with both of us, but just couldnt help it.

The real challenge begins from now for them.

DeletedUser

That seems odd. I kinda remember helping snipe trains personally. Tbh, it appears we're eating the inactives/remnants of "those that stood by us till the end" after the main tribe joined our enemy. You can sit here and twist whatever you want, but in the end that's all it is.

This argument doesn't stand. If we accept that those who left to AAA and TB! were backstabbers, then that is not an excuse to attack those who stayed with you. Inactive our not, they did not give you permission to eat them.

Truth is that they served no more use to wobble. They were better food than as a buffer tribe. No problem in admitting it.It was nothing we didn't expect.

DeletedUser85711

Guys, is there really even anyone left to turn against us? :D Why the PnP at this stage? The ones left I doubt even have players and are just controlled via sits ect.

DeletedUser

Honesty and self-respect? Standing by your friends and allies. Many in wobble won't be happy about that.

DeletedUser

Slurp members were, and still are, waiting on stacks from AAA or TB, at that point they make the switch and attack Wobble. That doesn't sound like the behaviour of an ally to me so I dropped it. Don't call me backstabber because I stumbled across your devious little plan.

DeletedUser

We call you backstabbers when you act like backstabbers.

As for slurp! it seems that the base of their players had a different opinion about the alliance with the wobble. And yes we are going to protect every single player we take on our side. You know we dont like cliques and we will never work like that.

Unlike you, recruiting the one day a slurp! player and kicking him out the next one(hall252). Did you even tried to stack him or he was too bad for a meatshield?

DeletedUser107679

Electrocool 0, Sumbum 1.
Please stop trying to look like such a white knight electro when you are up to such nasty business.

Well you see when allies receive pre-emptive stacks from the enemy and plan to move over to them and hit us right away we are not really the ones doing the backstabbing so ya all are just trying some weird ass twist of things.

You are just trying to stack the odds against us by recruiting the last shit on the map thats available to hit us with.. like your total points advantage wasn't big enough already.. hah. And then you come here accusing us for your doings.. dang you wanna have the cake and eat it to?

DeletedUser

Slurp members were, and still are, waiting on stacks from AAA or TB, at that point they make the switch and attack Wobble. That doesn't sound like the behaviour of an ally to me so I dropped it. Don't call me backstabber because I stumbled across your devious little plan.

And you are punishing those who were not acting against you due to the actions of a few. It's no legitimate excuse for canceling an alliance if you are disgruntled with some members

DeletedUser

As for slurp! it seems that the base of their players had a different opinion about the alliance with the wobble. And yes we are going to protect every single player we take on our side. You know we dont like cliques and we will never work like that.

Unlike you, recruiting the one day a slurp! player and kicking him out the next one(hall252). Did you even tried to stack him or he was too bad for a meatshield?

And you are punishing those who were not acting against you due to the actions of a few. It's no legitimate excuse for canceling an alliance if you are disgruntled with some members

People who work webs of intrigue don't get to complain about perceived injustices. Where I am from we call the people who do "hypocrites".

EDIT: It's funny because you condemned those people left behind by making their position untenable and unsuitable for recruitment.

DeletedUser107679

Its not an excuse, its a reaction to a few more dirty tricks from TB. And no matter how you twist it it wont change that you have to try and do every little bit of shady shit, including this bad P&P and recruiting everyone and their mother, to try and stack the odds against us.

DeletedUser110115

lol seeming no one else has done it, that was a pretty good PNP(or what ever the other words for explaining it are)

DeletedUser

People who work webs of intrigue don't get to complain about perceived injustices. Where I am from we call the people who do "hypocrites".

EDIT: It's funny because you condemned those people left behind by making their position untenable and unsuitable for recruitment.

No, I'm assuming that they did 'backstab' you for the sake of argument, to show you how yours is flawed. That's not what I actually believe.

Now, stop trying to change subject and respond to my actual point. If we do assume that some members in Slurp! backstabbed you, how is it right for you to punish others in your allied tribe who did not.