The debt you pay when you shake hand with the devil

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser74275

If you had learnt how to keep villages then you would be badly whooping wobble, however you obviously missed that class.

ive kept more off wobble than they have recapped off me...fact this was back when I had eye of the storm, v4rtigo, keukenschaar, jarycco, se7ensins, game of thrones, all on my doorstep attacking me daily...your point fails as I am winning in conquers by almost double DESPITE the reason I have just provided

DeletedUser

Those guys talk highly over Paolo. Both of you would have been whinning like little girls if you would have been in Paolo's situation. But again we are used to Wobble players keep talking highly.

Slurp! was warring both tb! and aaa and was allied to wobble. Simple is warring wobble but allied only with aaa. So no same concept.

But again you have done much worse twisting of the stats on your behalf so i dont really mind adding them on the stats.

First of all, as Majestic Manta said, one doesn't have to be a chef to criticize cooking. Also, so because they are only allied to one tribe and feel no need to ally the other, they are suddenly different? They are working with one of the two tribes involved in this gangbang against Wobble. Slurp! was in position to work against two, and with one.

DeletedUser

ive kept more off wobble than they have recapped off me...fact this was back when I had eye of the storm, v4rtigo, keukenschaar, jarycco, se7ensins, game of thrones, all on my doorstep attacking me daily...your point fails as I am winning in conquers by almost double DESPITE the reason I have just provided

ALMOST!, the way you are bragging on here i would expect alot higher ratio, so my point doesn't fail. Obviously the bar isn't as high in your head but coming on externals when you haven't got a 2:1 ratio is a poor showing.

DeletedUser

He challenged us to provide players who were beating him 1v1. I did. He's doing fine, and that's good and dandy, but someone needs to put a leash back on the dog who's barking a little too loud. Other players from Wobble have 46-3 against your tribe (Bunny Queen) and even 129-59 (a better ratio than yours, just barely). But you don't hear them bragging.

And that's not even counting the AAA war, where players such as Azazel have got 197-24 conquers, Snelbinder with 155-17, and so on. You can say you're doing well, and you are; but please, keep it down for those who don't really care (ie. 99% of us).

DeletedUser85711

My ratio was great until I got cocky and didn't support :p

Then got raped while I was out partying :(...

DeletedUser

I get what you were trying to say but why would i have to?

You would have a big audience. And people want to hear things from the best. And when we talk about cheating, you are out of contest.

Those guys talk highly over Paolo. Both of you would have been whinning like little girls if you would have been in Paolo's situation. But again we are used to Wobble players keep talking highly.

Not true, i have sat many accounts in the situation Paolo was in, in this war alone. Some for 20+ hours at a time and able to hold the villages the account has had. Please do not talk about ability when you have no idea.

Which wobble account has been in the situation of Paolo and you hold it? I know you have been sitting keuk if i am right and his account had been doing a good job in there only for the first week.

Be my guest. Answers at your disposal.

He challenged us to provide players who were beating him 1v1. I did. He's doing fine, and that's good and dandy, but someone needs to put a leash back on the dog who's barking a little too loud. Other players from Wobble have 46-3 against your tribe (Bunny Queen) and even 129-59 (a better ratio than yours, just barely). But you don't hear them bragging.

I try to give people the respect they deserve. I have praised both Scarlet and BQ playing skills more than once. I have also done it with Paolo. All of them at my point of view have proved theyr calibre in the game, so they have the right to talk highly based on their achievements.
Let's not open another discussion about your and mine achievements. I talked about other players on my behalf anyway.

DeletedUser

So if you don't want to talk about player's achievements, why are you not criticizing paolo for doing so?

All I said was that he is doing fine, bragging too much, and making it about himself. If you agree, then tell him to stop and get on with it. Doesn't need to take the type of accusations you're throwing at Dallow to move on.

DeletedUser

I have already answered you in bold about players achievements. I SAID that people like scarlet, BQ, paolo with really worth-telling achievements have all these things to cover back their sayings in here.

As for Dallow the TW admins have dealed with his actions and i have nothing more to say.

Btw, last days we have been fighting about whether wobble does or does not act with favouritism with some players. Well in the examples i gave you (budint, Tgot) add one more: Jarycco.

DeletedUser108504

I have already answered you in bold about players achievements. I SAID that people like scarlet, BQ, paolo with really worth-telling achievements have all these things to cover back their sayings in here.

As for Dallow the TW admins have dealed with his actions and i have nothing more to say.

Btw, last days we have been fighting about whether wobble does or does not act with favouritism with some players. Well in the examples i gave you (budint, Tgot) add one more: Jarycco.

I think you're mistaking favouritism with common sense, but that's just me.

Note: First post! ;)

DeletedUser

There is no point in telling their achievements here, unless they feel insecure about them for some reason and feel the need to brag to everyone. Which, I would remind you, is pretty silly.

If you believe that a player who never sent the mail he promised about where to send mail, and therefore requested but provided no list, was a player who got passed over...yeah, right.

Furthermore, he had an NAP with TB!, from what I hear. All in all, if that is supposed to be favoritism, then I agree with Tim in saying you're confusing favoritism with common sense. This appears to have unofficially converted to the "whatever relates to the war" thread, so here's some stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Players: Hall252
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA., .AAA
Players: aubreyshero

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 13
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 468,969
Side 2: 120,889
Difference: 348,080

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 37
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 315,283
Side 2: 324,828
Difference: 9,545

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Simple

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 0
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 265,768
Side 2: 0
Difference: 265,768

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

My ratio was great until I got cocky and didn't support :p

Then got raped while I was out partying :(...

Underestimating your enemies :icon_twisted:

I hope that's party worth it:icon_cool:

DeletedUser79609

We did initially underestimate them, but their play in game has made us realize they are a real threat. It's just a shame that their posts on the externals bring their rep down.

Oh and I think we may have overestimated AAA (giggle)

DeletedUser85711

Nah, the noob just got a new sitter that pumped nobles in every vill and recapped vills deep in their territory. It would've been embarrassing if they didn't get them back.

Party was more than worth it. I'd quit TW if I could have that much fun everyday and still support myself ;)

DeletedUser100466

Nah, the noob just got a new sitter that pumped nobles in every vill and recapped vills deep in their territory. It would've been embarrassing if they didn't get them back.

Party was more than worth it. I'd quit TW if I could have that much fun everyday and still support myself ;)

I guess all i have to do is to spend some money on party to make you quit :icon_idea: