The Deck Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am sure most/all of you have already heard about [T], but just incase you haven't

we are disbanding :icon_cry: , in short, we have had too many meltdowns internally.

BUT, do not fear because there are some really good players still left in [T] that may be joining YOUR tribe :icon_eek:

but in all seriousness, congrats to W2V. you guys won this war a while back but it was kept alive for some time now. You guys are a well coordinated group with Ralyn leading the way.

I must admit I am throughly impressed with the strength of W2V's players and tenacity

I hope everyone had a great time during this war as it is meant to be fun! :icon_biggrin:

Best of luck to the remaining tribes: W2V, -MM-, MoM, Tutti, (and smaller tribes)

you may ask yourself where will the [T] players go?
well in short, just everywhere. Probably many small tribes will break from this disbanding.

I wish EVERYONE in [T] and in W56 the super best of luck wherever they go and whatever happens throughout till the end.

TW = Life

DeletedUser95593

At present the tribe Nick is in right now is probably the best we will ever see in the whole of .net.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser84667

*Stryker* Joined 20th April 2012 - 02:10 4,167,217

It would seem so.

DeletedUser

Well done Nick. Hide under the stairs for 3 months and then first to the airwaves to flatter the conquerers...:D....Not obvious at all!

DeletedUser

Well done Nick. Hide under the stairs for 3 months and then first to the airwaves to flatter the conquerers...:D....Not obvious at all!

honestly I ain't trying to flatter anyone, just giving dues to the winners,

what do ya mean hide under the stairs? I am a turtle? what more could I do then what I did? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i just find it funny that -MM- is looking for recruits, with [T] being a minimum of 2 K's away, with most of them 4+ K's away.

DeletedUser

i just find it funny that -MM- is looking for recruits, with [T] being a minimum of 2 K's away, with most of them 4+ K's away.

So? Tutti are a doomed tribe anyway. Only one in their with real life is Reset Option.

DeletedUser99773

might be good for them to have a second location :icon_cool:

DeletedUser100736

You certainly did nothing while there, partly your fault

Yea sure i did nothing. The thousands of fakes and nukes i sent mean nothing right?

Status
Not open for further replies.