The Deck Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol, I can answer that one for you;

"He'll prove himself, despite us calling him a selfish/bad leader previously".

DeletedUser

W2V has continuously slammed many other tribes for their recruitment, other than that of MM and itself and have even maintained slandering tribes for its previous recruitment record. Namely MoM and its past recruit whore method where membership was at an all time high of 70. W2V and MM now combined have a member count of 121. It is not just so much the recruitment of what W2V has done of members in a tribe you have continually bashed for its low participation, it's low standards etc... Crediting perhaps at most 5 unnamed players for participation though have recruited 8 yourselves and MM have recruited 7. Clearly at least more than W2V as a whole have given to numerical figures of [T]. Also your recent standards have come into question because of that issue amounting to this. Not to mention condoning all of MM's recruiting.[..]
But for the past few months it has been non-stop bashing through these forums. The rest relates to my first comments.
So, according to you, we have to 'credit' everyone we might want to recruit, beforehand, publicly? :lol:

Don't be ridiculous. If we bash a tribe, we bash the collective. It does not mean that every individual member is useless. That we credited perhaps 5 unnamed players means exactly that: we credited 5, the other participants were un-remarked upon. I challenge you to find a prior war where a tribe credited every person who wasn't useless. The Old war, perhaps, or RW, or FARMA... anything will do.

The point about past standards (that I cut out of your quote) was not irrelevant, it shows this: W2V standards have never fallen. We have not erred before. This means there is no reason to suppose we erred now. Our standards should not have been called into question. If we invited someone, it means we think them worthwhile. Even if we did not 'clear it' with the PnP in advance.

Because of the outweighing numbers perhaps? There is nothing left to be able to prove ourselves in this world any more, more so for -MM- and W2V due to the overwhelming numbers and geographical placement of tribes.
Have some faith. Do you really think we would be so shallow as to judge only on things like war-caps, or players 'proving themselves' by doing better than the enemy?

It's the past 3 months of W2V posting on these forums that make us take a presumption kind of from your previous posts and nothing has happened in the meantime other than [T] breaking apart which really proves nothing in terms of players efforts before the wars.

Well tribal limits for members is 100 on this world so some people will have to go either way and this is not proof of anything other than they were recruited for strategy of surrounding MoM. If they are yet to prove themselves and according to many past W2V posts failed to during the war then what else would it be?
No. 'Past W2V posts' did not point out that all [T] members failed to prove themselves'. We don't tend to make statements like that, and neither have you dug any of them up yet.
Yes, some people will have to go either way. Luckily for us, we are still carrying along some accounts we haven't bothered to internal, so don't sweat it. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is backpedalling really this difficult for you? :icon_rolleyes:

Edit; The predominant view point is that so far, the large majority of those who have spoken out in W2V pre-recruitment were bashing most, if not all of these players. I'm not saying you need a unanimous vote - I'm just saying the large viewpoint that we've seen from most of your players/leadership is that these players weren't good enough. Then apparently, you all just turn around and say "Well, these players are better then we previously said". I don't think you need a unanimous vote; but it would be nice to have a majority eh?

I am having trouble following your train of thought. How is this even related to backpedalling? You said I was a hypocrite for inviting people that some in W2V insulted prior. I said that was rubbish.
Have you found posts yet? When you say 'large majority', does that mean Choco + Manta? Because W2V has at most 6 PnPers on a good day, most of whom wouldn't have commented on individual players. There is no 'you all'. If we deemed someone worthwhile, we invited, regardless of what some people have said about some players on the PnP. It did not feature in our calculation, it did not even occur to us. It is entirely irrelevant.

Ok just one question i got for Rukoh. I don't know if you'll answer or give an opinion but here it is anyway :

Do you think NWG deserve that spot in MM ? Yes or no but please explain.

NWG would not have been invited to W2V, for several reasons. I don't think he deserves a spot. I also know that Zurtle is an excellent leader capable of making tough calls and cuts, and that he would not have invited NWG before holding an extensive interview and making sure NWG fitted in whatever he has planned. I have enough respect for MM to allow them to make their own recruitment decisions, my personal thoughts about NWG do not impact their liberties.

Lol, I can answer that one for you;

"He'll prove himself, despite us calling him a selfish/bad leader previously".
Sorry excuse for a post that did not add anything to the discussion, as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

my personal thoughts about NWG do not impact their liberties.

This only proves that W2V does not control MM like what some posters say.

Ok I want to chuck a similar question to DH or Zurtle then :

Being ally with W2V surely you would have heard how hopeless NWG as a player (no ODA in the first few weeks of the war) and especially as a leader. So what did you see in him that made you recruit the guy? Please don't say his charming personality or good looks lololol a real answer please. Or maybe him and Baron came as a package?

I just don't know why this guy is being allowed to survive! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Being ally with W2V surely you would have heard how hopeless NWG as a player (no ODA in the first few weeks of the war) and especially as a leader. So what did you see in him that made you recruit the guy? Please don't say his charming personality or good looks lololol a real answer please. Or maybe him and Baron came as a package?

They more than likely recruited him for one reason, and that reason is it's faster to recruit rather than rim the player.

DeletedUser

Baron introduced me to the southern T group quite a few months ago. I got to know these guys through the regular skype chats they held. As such, when they went to war with W2V, I saw things that I would not have been privy to as an outsider. I saw how many hours nwg was online and how hard he was trying for his tribe. He was pushed into the leadership position when sempronius decided to quit right at the beginning of the W2V war. I also dealt with him on a diplomatic level and found him to be a man of his word. Not everyone is cut out to be a leader and most players actually do better as soldiers when they have no other tribal responsibility.

Zurtle interviewed all the applicants in the same manner - it was a very thorough process. They all know what is expected of them as an -MM- member, nwg included. If we didn't think they had the potential to be great fighters, they would not have gotten invites. We have not once recruited players as a meatshield or for territory. Our first major recruits were after the OhYeah war. We fought these guys for months and players like SD, SK and Emp fitted into the team immediately.

Most of our T recruits have already got war stats and all of them are participating in their first -MM- op. In fact, it was one of these guys that planned the op.

DeletedUser

Roo's still arguing. You are not. This message is not directed at him.

I never started arguing, therefore there is no way in hell I could've stopped. :lol:

Your train of thought was flawed since it left the station.

DeletedUser

There are many MoM posts regarding their disappointment in how this world has turned out so I thought I would make one general post in reply. Just to be clear, I honestly have no personal grudges and nor do I personally care about anything. I just thought it would help you guys see how you got yourselves into this situation.

When I started on W56, I heard great things about MoM from my friend who was in the tribe at the time. They were fighters and played well as a team. As time went by and activity became an issue, their standards dropped and eventually they became a mere shadow of their former selves. They mass recruited and took in players en masse without screening them nor considering the repercussions of their actions. They thought it was ok to block our expansion and steal our war caps. I remember fighting with Taz and KD over this for a long time before we finally snapped and went to war with them. The MoM gangbang followed shortly after.

When Carlini made a NAP with W2V, MoM seemed to be humbled and I thought they had learned from their mistakes. Soon after though, I started seeing posts of how the mighty MoM had survived the gangbang, etc. The arrogance was back. When they renewed the NAP with W2V, they again thought it ok to recruit without thinking - Jake the Peg and MsMaibe. These players both had substantial clusters in their ally's territory (deja vu?). There were also issues with accounts - one with us and one with T. Although the account was to be an -MM- account, we offered MoM a large portion of the account out of goodwill but no, that was not good enough. I don't know if this was greed or arrogance or both.

I know that the MoM players had options to join both T and W2V early on, however, Carlini refused as he wanted to do something special and win the world under the MoM banner or he would delete. If you guys had joined T rather then renew the NAP, you may have gotten your epic war. Instead, you chose to sit around and beef yourselves up. Why? It was because of spite. Why should you rescue T when T did not rescue you from that very same situation just months earlier? You had your chance then - W2V and -MM- were smaller then the rest of the world. What stopped you? Pride, ego, other or all of the above?

When Baron decided to disband T, he congregated all the remaining leaders into a skype room and notified us all that T would be disbanded in 5 days time. This gave MoM the same opportunity to recruit any players that they wanted to. MoM just assumed that these players would want to join them seeing as they were allies. Not to join them would be a betrayal. If MoM knew how to treat an ally, that would have been the case. An alliance has to be mutually beneficial with like goals but when you're an ally with MoM, the definition is narrowed down to what is beneficial to them and the other tribe has to just suck it up. Recruiting in your turf is ok, claiming and then nobling accounts that are yours, capping villages off you under the guise of cross-nobling, etc.

Up until today, -MM- are still being asked to help change the outcome of this world. This is whilst we are being called huggers and lap dogs on these externals (and previously a noob rim tribe). -MM- has never changed. We came to this world to have fun. Our secondary goal was to make sure that an undeserving tribe did not win the world, due to past personal experiences. We have always put our tribe first and we have always been upfront and honest with other tribes. We have one of the most loyal tribes on this world. Most of us have been in the tribe since the very beginning and those that leave do so due to real life or us culling the tribe (we had 2 spies early on that we killed). When we first hit MoM, a few of us were asked to switch sides. Not one of us accepted, not even our smaller players on the front. We preferred to fight even if it meant our death. We accepted W2V's alliance offer because they have proven that they are a very capable tribe. Their leadership and team play is top notch. Further to that, we share a lot of the same values and goals.

W2V were called lap dogs for the longest time. When they turned on MoM, they became backstabbers and dishonourable, etc. This proves that there is nothing you can do to please the PnP public. -MM- leadership will continue to do what is best for our tribe - most players find this a good thing ;)

scarlet ash

I never started arguing, therefore there is no way in hell I could've stopped. :lol:

Your train of thought was flawed since it left the station.

Either way it was "You are not". Which ever ending you wish to add on past that one short phrase doesn't matter much as the points still valid and still accurate.

scarlet ash

There are many MoM posts regarding their disappointment in how this world has turned out so I thought I would make one general post in reply. Just to be clear, I honestly have no personal grudges and nor do I personally care about anything. I just thought it would help you guys see how you got yourselves into this situation.

When I started on W56, I heard great things about MoM from my friend who was in the tribe at the time. They were fighters and played well as a team. As time went by and activity became an issue, their standards dropped and eventually they became a mere shadow of their former selves. They mass recruited and took in players en masse without screening them nor considering the repercussions of their actions. They thought it was ok to block our expansion and steal our war caps. I remember fighting with Taz and KD over this for a long time before we finally snapped and went to war with them. The MoM gangbang followed shortly after.

Righteousness - Feel like now would be a good moment for shouting freedom ^_^. Can only credit your decision to do so as MoM had it coming :).

When Carlini made a NAP with W2V, MoM seemed to be humbled and I thought they had learned from their mistakes. Soon after though, I started seeing posts of how the mighty MoM had survived the gangbang, etc. The arrogance was back. When they renewed the NAP with W2V, they again thought it ok to recruit without thinking - Jake the Peg and MsMaibe. These players both had substantial clusters in their ally's territory (deja vu?).

Recruiting Jake the peg and Msmaibe. Both had reasonable sized clusters at the time in K63. A K [T] seemed to miss completely when jumping to eat the gifted vills in K64 for them. Msmaibe and jake more importantly seemed like good players and offered locational benefit. However Jake now being in MM the benefit has been turned against us and we lost a player which I had hoped would stay with us.
Also to note I think its a bit harsh to claim arrogance was back when the player mainly calling it was 2s2c who now isn't in MoM again. I myself wasn't here for the gang bang and look to take no credit for the last one or any other war MoM has been in apart from the OHYEAH one following the recovery road after the gang bang.

There were also issues with accounts - one with us and one with T. Although the account was to be an -MM- account, we offered MoM a large portion of the account out of goodwill but no, that was not good enough. I don't know if this was greed or arrogance or both.

If this is the pete account your talking about you offered us K64 vills. Which meant not much to us when K65 was viewed as a key K to secure. To give you that K, a tribe we are knowingly likely to be enemies with someday which would then mean K55 was a total stray K yet members still largely in it would have meant suicide for them players and that K. Arrogance and greed had nothing to do with it. Just tactical thinking.

I know that the MoM players had options to join both T and W2V early on, however, Carlini refused as he wanted to do something special and win the world under the MoM banner or he would delete. If you guys had joined T rather then renew the NAP, you may have gotten your epic war. Instead, you chose to sit around and beef yourselves up. Why? It was because of spite. Why should you rescue T when T did not rescue you from that very same situation just months earlier? You had your chance then - W2V and -MM- were smaller then the rest of the world. What stopped you? Pride, ego, other or all of the above?

To be honest I don't think there was many delusions about winning the world, a tribe slap in the middle of the world and surrounded. Carlini did what the tribe wanted and that was to keep the MoM banner. I don't think with [T]'s ability to deal with the 2k front they originally had we would have made much difference, as when we would have merged we would have been just growing in K34 on kingtiger and K54 would still be mixed with ohyeah players and MoM players. Infact at the time we saw ourselves not merging with [T] as a beneficial thing as due to their size they should have been able to out stack and out nuke their front.

When Baron decided to disband T, he congregated all the remaining leaders into a skype room and notified us all that T would be disbanded in 5 days time. This gave MoM the same opportunity to recruit any players that they wanted to. MoM just assumed that these players would want to join them seeing as they were allies. Not to join them would be a betrayal.

Why do you assume this. I've often said congrats to most people who have joined either MM or W2V. We ofcourse would have hoped to get some members from [T], my self personally I would liked to have had bigjay, infernalz etc... But they made the choice which definitely had more going for it so can I be angry at them or hold a grudge or dislike them for it. No that would just be petty.

If MoM knew how to treat an ally, that would have been the case. An alliance has to be mutually beneficial with like goals but when you're an ally with MoM, the definition is narrowed down to what is beneficial to them and the other tribe has to just suck it up. Recruiting in your turf is ok, claiming and then nobling accounts that are yours, capping villages off you under the guise of cross-nobling, etc.

Wow this is definitely biased and sums up [T] much more than MoM... Thandril, smiling child, other recruits with quite a few vills in K64 and then all the vills and barbs they were eating right underneath MoM, this was long before MsMaibe or Jake were recruited. Your trying to put a lot of emphasis on MoM being the bad guy here.

Up until today, -MM- are still being asked to help change the outcome of this world. This is whilst we are being called huggers and lap dogs on these externals (and previously a noob rim tribe). -MM- has never changed. We came to this world to have fun. Our secondary goal was to make sure that an undeserving tribe did not win the world, due to past personal experiences. We have always put our tribe first and we have always been upfront and honest with other tribes. We have one of the most loyal tribes on this world. Most of us have been in the tribe since the very beginning and those that leave do so due to real life or us culling the tribe (we had 2 spies early on that we killed). When we first hit MoM, a few of us were asked to switch sides. Not one of us accepted, not even our smaller players on the front. We preferred to fight even if it meant our death. We accepted W2V's alliance offer because they have proven that they are a very capable tribe. Their leadership and team play is top notch. Further to that, we share a lot of the same values and goals.

W2V were called lap dogs for the longest time. When they turned on MoM, they became backstabbers and dishonourable, etc. This proves that there is nothing you can do to please the PnP public. -MM- leadership will continue to do what is best for our tribe - most players find this a good thing ;)

Ending the alliance first would have probably prevented the backstabbers and dishonourable comments being made and infact they would have probably rallied support for turning on their allies because of it. Happens on quite a few worlds where the tribes actually end the alliance then war and are praised for it. Everyone who is ever the smaller one in an alliance will be referred to as the lapdog by some people.

DeletedUser

decent post (not great, but decent), but i disagree with a few things.

When they renewed the NAP with W2V, they again thought it ok to recruit without thinking - Jake the Peg and MsMaibe. These players both had substantial clusters in their ally's territory (deja vu?). There were also issues with accounts - one with us and one with T. Although the account was to be an -MM- account, we offered MoM a large portion of the account out of goodwill but no, that was not good enough. I don't know if this was greed or arrogance or both.

if we look at the map:

[spoil]
en56
[/spoil]
the only real area would be Jake-The-Peg K65 as K64 is MoM and the rest are only near your new members. now first, where exactly are MoM supposed to look? With W2V/-MM-/[T] and MoM itself covering 9/10ths of the world, the only area is below, and many players down there are obviously going to have some area in the same area as -MM-.

Now secondly, i would believe this much more if you hadn't just recruited nearly our whole south and west border, including jake-the peg who you even mention here! If MoM recruiting him is somehow encroaching on -MM- territory, what the heck do you call all this?

The whole reason about the whole "MoM banner" thing was that after coming so far, fighting the odds so many times, surviving so much, we were not about to give it all up to join some other tribe just to try and get the victory. call it a cheapshot if you want, but i believe thats what seperates those in MoM from pretty much the rest of the current world. there are a few in -MM- that i thought better of, but it seems they hopped on the bandwagon too. Why did we "beef ourselves up" not out of spite as you assume, but to prepare for that which we knew to be coming. It's inevitable, another war will come our way, and instead of calling it quits and joining another tribe, we decided to try our best to get ready for it. As for why we did not "rescue" [T], yes there were some comments about them screwing us over nearly as much as W2V did, but I believe (and I'm pretty sure the others do as well, as I've heard others express similar thoughts) in MoM we would rather fight with the odds against us then stoop to to the levels used by those who "defeated" us. Also, It's well known that if MoM had joined in that -MM- would have also. You say that was our chance and that you were smaller then the rest of the world, but unlike the rest of the world, we don't fight our battles with overwhelming numbers and, to use a phrase mentioned previously, "sucker-punches". Not to mention the fact that it would have been MoM's 15 members at the time, with a faltering [T] against W2V on a big push and a fresh -MM- with them being full of extra nukes and defense to push it even further in their favor. To be quite honest with you, I've believed for awhile now that -MM- have been used as a sort of "insurance". One can not make a move against W2V without also factoring in that chances are high that they will be fighting W2V and -MM- both. Yet if we stop and think for a moment, the tribe limit is 100. that means if W2V and -MM- both don't recruit a single player till the "end" of the world, 21 players still have to be cut, which is almost 1/3 of -MM- or almost half of W2V.

When Baron decided to disband T, he congregated all the remaining leaders into a skype room and notified us all that T would be disbanded in 5 days time. This gave MoM the same opportunity to recruit any players that they wanted to. MoM just assumed that these players would want to join them seeing as they were allies. Not to join them would be a betrayal. If MoM knew how to treat an ally, that would have been the case. An alliance has to be mutually beneficial with like goals but when you're an ally with MoM, the definition is narrowed down to what is beneficial to them and the other tribe has to just suck it up. Recruiting in your turf is ok, claiming and then nobling accounts that are yours, capping villages off you under the guise of cross-nobling, etc.

Now here your bias almost drips off your words. [T] recruited several players in our area, and did we go to war with them? Unlike some tribes i could mention, we did not. As for nobling, is that kind of like playing on the words of a certain agreement to carpet nuke certain barbs to put a "lock" on them being yours before trains are even thought about being sent?

Up until today, -MM- are still being asked to help change the outcome of this world. This is whilst we are being called huggers and lap dogs on these externals (and previously a noob rim tribe). -MM- has never changed. We came to this world to have fun. Our secondary goal was to make sure that an undeserving tribe did not win the world, due to past personal experiences.

As up to -MM- to decide who's "worthy". A thought i find amusing given the plans at the worlds end.

We have always put our tribe first

how does an inevitable cutting of members to merge into a completely different tribe fit that?

The difference is W2V were called lapdogs by those who wanted to see exactly what happened, happen. It has been mentioned of -MM- due to the recent growth spurt from your allies war for a seemingly obvious purpose.

DeletedUser

I wasn't blaming just MoM, and I was not targeting all members of MoM. I was just trying to point out some mistakes that were made as a collective and were then later repeated. The main mistakes were your recruitment, the type of alliances you forged and the disregard for any friendly relations, always thinking you were better then the other tribes.

We recruited T players recently but because it was W2V's war, all recruitment went through W2V council. We don't take advantage of our alliance and presume that it is our right to recruit whomever we like with no consideration given for future repercussions. That's why I gave Jake as an example - it wasn't that you mass recruited, it was because it caused friction between you and your ally. You also never properly screen potential recruits - I've seen some of the mails. You were too busy competing for turf rather then working together towards a common goal. That's what enemies do, not allies.

I understand your reasoning on the Pete account but that kind of attitude doesn't gain you friends. You can't ask other tribes to help or join your side when you have burned all your bridges, so to speak.

As for MoM coming so far and surviving, why is that? The only reason you survived the last gangbang was because W2V allowed it to be so. Morale was low and many had gone inactive and more were on the verge of quitting. Carlini is a respected player and as such was granted a NAP. You could have used this opportunity wisely but instead were blinded with the notion that you may be invincible after all and will be able to win this world as MoM. If you had had a better relationship with T, it would have been a good fight between East and West even if we had joined in with W2V because like I said earlier, we were still smaller then you combined.

As for ending diplomacy with a tribe before attacking them and giving them a week's warning, the first I heard of that was on this world. I don't understand why anyone would want to warn their enemies that a war is coming. Having said that, had you not been so blinded by the awesomeness of MoM (I forget who was in leadership then), you would have realised from their numerous grumblings that they were not happy with you blocking their expansion path. I know that we were ignored because we were just a "tiny rim noob tribe". I don't understand why you ignored W2V though.

It's not -MM-'s job to decide who is worthy but it is our prerogative to have our own opinion based on what we see. W2V's leadership has been solid since we started on the world. All their enemies praise W2V's persistence and team work. They have been very respectful allies. The only negative I have heard about W2V is the fact that they backstabbed MoM.

By the end of the world, we won't have to cut members. Calling us names won't help anything, especially if you truly want to fight with dignity.

DeletedUser

By the end of the world, we won't have to cut members. Calling us names won't help anything, especially if you truly want to fight with dignity.

We do.

If the alliance of 56 wants to recruit their way to victory on this world, feel free. Us guys in MoM just love fighting against the odds.

You could have used this opportunity wisely but instead were blinded with the notion that you may be invincible after all and will be able to win this world as MoM.

Seriously? We don't think we're invincible. Are you happy now?

Choco Death said:
There is 50,000 villages still to noble so they can prove themselves by oh I dunno. Participating and working with others as part of a team to noble those villages?

I don't need to say these players have proven themselves in previous wars. The whole argument was that under a different leadership they can prove themselves.

Since when has anyone proven themselves by "taking villages"? You've been criticizing MoM for doing just that over the past few months, right?

50,000 villages are nothing in this case, only the 11,502 in MoM are worth mentioning; and we're only 1/5th of your alliance size.

Is killing a tribe 1/5th your size enough for you to prove yourself Choco?

DeletedUser

I already answered your last point much earlier, Ben, and believe I can speak for choco too when I say that there are different measures than caps.

DeletedUser656

I haven't seen any players in MoM that thought we were invincible because we were granted a NAP by W2V. Maybe I missed something on here or our tribe forums? Clearly Carlini is invincible because he's Carlini, but maybe DH is getting confused between who's in MoM and who isn't.

DeletedUser

We do.

If the alliance of 56 wants to recruit their way to victory on this world, feel free. Us guys in MoM just love fighting against the odds.

Seriously? We don't think we're invincible. Are you happy now?

The first war we recruited from was the OhYeah war. It was just their fighters on our front line and they have fitted into the tribe perfectly. W2V's recruitment has also been very limited. We were fighting against the odds for a very long time but we don't have to do that right now.

Ben, it means nothing to me. If you didn't think of yourselves as invincible, what was it that made you think you guys could beat everyone else on this world under the MoM banner? I'm not being a smartarse, I am genuinely curious.

edit for Morthy: It had nothing to do with the W2V nap. I just could not understand why you guys were so convinced that you would still win this world under the MoM banner. Everyone thought it impossible except for you guys.

DeletedUser656

edit for Morthy: It had nothing to do with the W2V nap. I just could not understand why you guys were so convinced that you would still win this world under the MoM banner. Everyone thought it impossible except for you guys.

I'm not a member of leadership, but haven't seen anyone say anything about still being able to win the world singlehandedly for many months. That's clearly not going to happen, I went over that here already. You say that MoM didn't try and recruit all the ex members of [T] because they think they're invincible and everyone would flock to them, maybe we've just realized how the world is going to end and would rather lose with our current membership than spend ages trying to recruit the remainder of [T]?

Majority of your post about MoM was just assumptions, and fairly poor ones at that.

DeletedUser

I'm not a member of leadership, but haven't seen anyone say anything about still being able to win the world singlehandedly for many months. That's clearly not going to happen, I went over that here already. , maybe we've just realized how the world is going to end and would rather lose with our current membership than spend ages trying to recruit the remainder of [T]?

Majority of your post about MoM was just assumptions, and fairly poor ones at that.

I didn't make assumptions about MoM wanting to win the world under the MoM banner - I was told as much from at least 3 of your members whilst I was being encouraged to merge -MM- into MoM. We weren't the only tribe that was approached to merge in either.

"You say that MoM didn't try and recruit all the ex members of [T] because they think they're invincible and everyone would flock to them" - I didn't say this. I said MoM were unwilling to join another tribe and were unwilling to help in the [T]. MoM did 'try' to recruit but the effort was rather dismal truth be told. I assumed the reason for it being so dismal was because your leadership assumed they would want to join you or they would just do as semp had wished for them.

DeletedUser

I haven't seen any players in MoM that thought we were invincible because we were granted a NAP by W2V. Maybe I missed something on here or our tribe forums? Clearly Carlini is invincible because he's Carlini, but maybe DH is getting confused between who's in MoM and who isn't.

I am more invincible than BigJay.

sypherr

They more than likely recruited him for one reason, and that reason is it's faster to recruit rather than rim the player.

thats why tw is dying, well i believe anyway. People just go for a fast victory, look at 24 hyper.. half them deserved to die well more than half, mm could go the same route, which is a sound victory, but in the end boring and very bad for the life of tribal wars.

Half the player w2v recruited were the ones who did nothing at the start of the war for weeks there troops just sat there specially the accounts around ftb/anfar. ThEy did contribute a massive amount to there tribe front players dying the like of gecko, laugh, lorddeath and the rest on the front.

Its amazing when it finally occurs to these people that there tribe is losing so they make a show and effort and then get recruited.

In my opinion rukoh standards have dropped in recruitment but when the pot to pick from is so piss poor of a level he's made do and done the best he could and well what was needed he did not need to recruit a nice team of 5 hardcore players because he has the best team players already and a low standard/ low number of enemys

Status
Not open for further replies.