The Deck Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i didnt say surrounded i said all around ;)
yeh why not you never know what happens in a world W2V could lose some players blah blah meaning MM could be the dominant power

surrounded: past participle, past tense of sur·round (Verb)
Verb: Be all around.

If W2V lose any players they will just be nobled, simple. Unless w2V breaks apart and loses a lot of members... can't see that happening.

DeletedUser

surrounded: past participle, past tense of sur·round (Verb)
Verb: Be all around.

If W2V lose any players they will just be nobled, simple. Unless w2V breaks apart and loses a lot of members... can't see that happening.

SMARTY PANTS!
i thought the exact same thing on w32 with SKY and they broke apart. stuff happens

DeletedUser

Quick, you missed the point yet again. I wasn't saying that 'I' was worthy/deserving to win. In case you missed it, I was referring to the other players left in W2V/MM, vis a vis, some of their recent recruits especially. I wasn't saying that I was worthy to finish this world, I was saying I wanted the winners of this world to be the deserving ones. Please see Rukoh's replies to me and read through again.

As for tribe hopping; Dan explained it very well for me. As did Morthy.

More proof that you're such an effective poster; take a breath before responding, next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congradulations to W2V

I humbly apologize to my tribe and and members of W2V for letting everyone down during the war. I lost my internet and although I was able to turn my account over to a sitter but did not go to an internet cafe every day or spend time at friends places on their computers. I had really hoped to only be without internet for 1 week But RL Kicked me in the butt. I ended up with an injury that has made it very difficult for me to do anything including sitting in one place for long periods of time.

I tore all the tendons in my left knee. Even now it will be 3 more months of physical threapy and walking with a cane and a Zimmerman splint.(that is a brace that goes from your ankle to your upper thigh)

I just got my internet back today. First thing I do is jump on TW to see what is happening. I am sad about how the war panned out but I really do have all respect for W2V for the cohesiveness and dedication of their members.

I am also very happy that My members and others have eaten my villages instead of waiting for me to come back. I would have done the same. In fact I am surprised that I still have villages left.

I would like to thank everyone for making my W56 run enjoyable with special props to insom and starter. Nwg, barbie and Baron for his trout. Greg for his awesome forum presence and all W2V for their fearsome forum presence. A lot of times I was not just fighting against you on the forums but a few of my own tribe as well. They did not like the fact that I would confront you here.

Cheers to Tarot for the fun I had there and cheers to W2V for the good fights and cheers to W56 My first world after a year off of TW. Now what the heck am I supposed to do with 3000 premium points?

DeletedUser

Congradulations to W2V

I humbly apologize to my tribe and and members of W2V for letting everyone down during the war. I lost my internet and although I was able to turn my account over to a sitter but did not go to an internet cafe every day or spend time at friends places on their computers. I had really hoped to only be without internet for 1 week But RL Kicked me in the butt. I ended up with an injury that has made it very difficult for me to do anything including sitting in one place for long periods of time.

I tore all the tendons in my left knee. Even now it will be 3 more months of physical threapy and walking with a cane and a Zimmerman splint.(that is a brace that goes from your ankle to your upper thigh)

I just got my internet back today. First thing I do is jump on TW to see what is happening. I am sad about how the war panned out but I really do have all respect for W2V for the cohesiveness and dedication of their members.

I am also very happy that My members and others have eaten my villages instead of waiting for me to come back. I would have done the same. In fact I am surprised that I still have villages left.

I would like to thank everyone for making my W56 run enjoyable with special props to insom and starter. Nwg, barbie and Baron for his trout. Greg for his awesome forum presence and all W2V for their fearsome forum presence. A lot of times I was not just fighting against you on the forums but a few of my own tribe as well. They did not like the fact that I would confront you here.

Cheers to Tarot for the fun I had there and cheers to W2V for the good fights and cheers to W56 My first world after a year off of TW. Now what the heck am I supposed to do with 3000 premium points?

HP worlds. i hear rumors of worlds that don't go on for 3-5 years, with quicker startup and even faster world speeds! then again, it was probably just the ramblings of a drunken old man.

DeletedUser

Playing along here:

Not the deserving player, a deserving player. He's dedicated to his tribe, defends well, supports his tribe mates, and his OD is significantly higher than the majority of players in this world, likely including yourself. Unlike most players, he carried on fighting after losing many villages (going on to recap a few) instead of quitting and giving up due to "RL".

No longer playing along:

I find the concept of a player deserving to reach the end of the world a little silly. This is Tribal Wars, a team game. A tribe wins, not 'deserving players'. The winning tribe is likely to include some shitty players. The losing tribe is likely to include some excellent players that will ultimately be rimmed because their tribe lost. It's just how the game works.

Sadly, towards the end of the game winning tribes usually recruit large players that are known to be fairly good because beating them would take too long (*cough* bigjay). Despite these players being in the losing tribe multiple times.

Evening Morthy, can you refrain from using me in every forum example you make, if theres an issue take it up privately.

Thanks, have a nice day?

DeletedUser82708

Evening Morthy, can you refrain from using me in every forum example you make, if theres an issue take it up privately.

Thanks, have a nice day?

He complimented you....in my eyes.:icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.