The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

Hyper Hypo

Things never go as planned.

Sooooo.....even having spoken on skype with several people from Nomad and Bored! this is my promise to .mrm

Can't you freakin wait till we finish the PnP!!!

Masterfully created by James....of the Chocolate bear account.

TimesFrontPage21.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I feel like we've already won because there's no way they're gonna be bored now!

Hyper Hypo

The world will be alive with action for weeks or months....

Frst 1

Bored!/Nomad 0

Due to declaration :D

HorseSoldier

Down with the so called "elite" premade family tribe and their allies. FRST wants war!(as usual) Bored! has ruined this world for too long. Time for some action.

Last edited:

DeletedUser74299

nice ^^. ill gonna watch this and try to learn from this war since im a newbie:icon_smile:

but well said now world 43 is alive ^^

DeletedUser

All past accusations and flaming aside, both tribes deserve respect. This battle of the two powerhouses Bored! and FRST will be a fight likely to determine the outcome of this world. I wish Bored the best of luck, especially in dealing with our nobles ;)

this forum account is owned by thinger

DeletedUser

Love the newspapery thing :icon_razz:

Im guessing this is the thing general maclean was holding up his sleeve then eh? :lol:

This is the war i've been asking for from very early in this world, I guess I got my wish. All be it a strange time (in terms of it being at like 7 server time)

Good luck to FRST, dont expect a rollover like CoD here though :icon_wink:

Looking forward to fighting some top notch players that FRST obviously posess. I have a feeling this war will either be a huge disaster for one of either tribe or a drawn out war of attrition, no middle ground in my mind.

Lets have fun out there with a good clean fight, and let the nukes fly.

Hyper Hypo

Love the newspapery thing :icon_razz:

This is the war i've been asking for from very early in this world, I guess I got my wish. All be it a strange time (in terms of it being at like 7 server time)

Elchapo has moved our decisions earlier than we wanted..

Thanks for the compliment on the paper. James made it.

Note: We declared on bored!, Nomad, and Nubs. Let's not put this 1v1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Elchapo has moved our decisions earlier than we wanted..

Thanks for the compliment on the paper. James made it.

Note: We declared on bored!, Nomad, and Nubs. Let's not put this 1v1 :icon_wink:
Well maybe El Chapo shouldnt have come under attack first if you didnt want it this early? :p

Hyper Hypo

We didn't have diplomacy.

I was just stating a fact about your comment on timing :p

DeletedUser

We didn't have diplomacy.

I was just stating a fact about your comment on timing :p
Ahh I see.....................aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway let the war for the world commence.

Strange to have a possible world winning war so soon but oh well, it allows me to retire early when we have this world sooner than I thought :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

finally, frst declared to a bigger tribe, ever :)

Well, Lets face it. After every other Dec most tribes crumbled in the first week of the war...... maybe Bored will be different :icon_eek:!

DeletedUser

Nice 'paper' theme following on from the releaseof the international yesterday.

Good luck to both tribes.