The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

DeletedUser

Just a bit of info we all can roflmao at....

Seems SnowOp players are taking turns at leadership, who ever is going to be on for a few days gets a turn at it... Not really buts thats about how often leadership is changing right now, sad to look back on the tribe that was Donkey... Shows what tribe hugging gets you :( im sick to have been a part of it.. may lend a part in my exit of tw..

Not many know me here, but for those who do... hope ill see you again ;(

DeletedUser

I hope everyone here that is quitting W43 will see the mistakes they have made here. Hugging and merging all world long makes this game pointless and boring. There will always be another world just around the corner, if you get rimmed here fighting a war against a larger tribe then who cares, start again. Or you might do what Frost did and win that war against the odds.

Merging = Lame
Hugging = Inactivity
Put them together and you get tribalhugs.net

DeletedUser

I made the mistake if staying on the ship too long bc I had friends there, I seen the ship going down....

We had plans to wage war on on bored.. Then all of a sudden we made ally, I knew it was a bad move, weak moves like that almost always blow up in your face in TW!

To keep the story going... I hoped we would fight tough, we started out right, we supported players on the front lines, we set up account sittings, ect

Then we NEVER attacked, many screamed to do so, but tribe leaders wanted to wait for bored! to help attack, and well... we seen how it worked out.

Then to the front story, many good players decided to quit, so I lost interest in this.. its sad, I enjoy many of you here. Yet what is the point to stay if Im on the losing end of many of my friends?

DeletedUser

I hope everyone here that is quitting W43 will see the mistakes they have made here. Hugging and merging all world long makes this game pointless and boring. There will always be another world just around the corner, if you get rimmed here fighting a war against a larger tribe then who cares, start again. Or you might do what Frost did and win that war against the odds.

Merging = Lame
Hugging = Inactivity
Put them together and you get tribalhugs.net

For once I agree with you on this one fincky :icon_wink:... the problem is when people have spent months building their pretty little villages and nobling inactive team mates... so that their point scores look impressive... they don't want to run the risk of losing it all in a full-on fight where they might not win.

The best time i ever had in TW was when i headed a tribe called Stay Down in w32. we ended up in a full on battle with the top tribe in our k and i never had so much fun.... trying to figure when people were offline to send my nukes.. using my spies to know which attacks to kill... sniping incoming trains etc. I never nobled 1 one barb during this war and took out loads of the enemy villages. I lost nukes on my own attacks and helping out teammates... but i didn't care, it was a buzz.

This seems to have been FRSTs mentality from the off... fighting and having fun. its the only way to play and i commend you on it.

HorseSoldier

I made the mistake if staying on the ship too long bc I had friends there, I seen the ship going down....

We had plans to wage war on on bored.. Then all of a sudden we made ally, I knew it was a bad move, weak moves like that almost always blow up in your face in TW!

To keep the story going... I hoped we would fight tough, we started out right, we supported players on the front lines, we set up account sittings, ect

Then we NEVER attacked, many screamed to do so, but tribe leaders wanted to wait for bored! to help attack, and well... we seen how it worked out.

Then to the front story, many good players decided to quit, so I lost interest in this.. its sad, I enjoy many of you here. Yet what is the point to stay if Im on the losing end of many of my friends?

I respect this truth you are speaking and I'm positive you're not the only one in Nomad or Bored that felt this way about the big alliance and family they chose to create. But hey don't let it get you soured on TW. Sometimes we are just unlucky in regards to the tribe we end up in and the decisions that are made. It happens.

DeletedUser

I respect this truth you are speaking and I'm positive you're not the only one in Nomad or Bored that felt this way about the big alliance and family they chose to create. But hey don't let it get you soured on TW. Sometimes we are just unlucky in regards to the tribe we end up in and the decisions that are made. It happens.

You can say that one again mate

DeletedUser

I respect this truth you are speaking and I'm positive you're not the only one in Nomad or Bored that felt this way about the big alliance and family they chose to create. But hey don't let it get you soured on TW. Sometimes we are just unlucky in regards to the tribe we end up in and the decisions that MARIO made. It happens.

fixed that for ya horse.

I blame the whole world hugging and merging on Mario. He was the one that orchestrated that first big merge between NwN and NUTS then into Bored!

It made the whole world scared to fight.

DeletedUser

Was it part of the application process for SnowP that you had to be able to write pointless things in the externals?

Do my posts bore you that much? I like to think I can say interesting things...

Just a bit of info we all can roflmao at....

Seems SnowOp players are taking turns at leadership, who ever is going to be on for a few days gets a turn at it... Not really buts thats about how often leadership is changing right now, sad to look back on the tribe that was Donkey... Shows what tribe hugging gets you :( im sick to have been a part of it.. may lend a part in my exit of tw..

Not many know me here, but for those who do... hope ill see you again ;(

That we are :) It's a fun game, kind of like musical chairs. And it's my turn now.

Zach, the only mistake you made was putting your own desires in front of the tribes. I have little respect for someone who would rather leave the tribe than speak up and say something. Grow a pair, it is obvious you can type, and I make it VERY plain that I always welcome constructive criticism.

thuama

you wont see me posting that much in forum but i like to read them, when this thread started i say WOW!! we are going to see a good war.... but later on if you read them page by page you will see "spies" , that ruined everything for me, and that is the reason why i wrote this.

You see the most fun part of this game besides building and nobling is when you have incoming, and you have to do all the work to know which is which..like which to dodge, which to snipe etc.

But when i see the word "spies" and knowing where the enemy hits that fun part is gone, if this happen below the top 10 tribes I would consider that OK!! (dont ask me why?), but among the big tribe It shows a complete lack of courage.

May be thats is the reason why Frst went so bold and declared on BORED!! family, I know its all part of the tactic to have spies etc etc, but for a top tribe its noobish, cowardice.. and of course UGLY!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

read the post and you will know that frost didn't ask ray to spy for them. Ray decided that it is a good idea to GIVE info to frost. And of course frost kindly recieve it.

There are some players with multiple amounts of accounts in different tribes anyway.

Hyper Hypo

May be thats is the reason why Frst went so bold and declared on BORED!! family, I know its all part of the tactic to have spies etc etc, but for a top tribe its noobish, cowardice.. and of course UGLY!!! :icon_eek:

A spy is anyone giving out information about the enemy tribe.

Frst does not go recruiting spies, they have come to us in plentiful amounts for Bored!, Snowp, and Nubs.

We don't even have to ask for information it's just mailed freely....

Even if I didn't want the information I would still get it :icon_wink:

And the only benefit it's had for us to this point is stacking our front line for bloodypitt to keep those snowp troopers happy.

It's all a part of TW mate. Tell your tribe mates to zip their lips if you don't like it.

thuama

A spy is anyone giving out information about the enemy tribe.

Frst does not go recruiting spies, they have come to us in plentiful amounts for Bored!, Snowp, and Nubs.

We don't even have to ask for information it's just mailed freely....

Even if I didn't want the information I would still get it

And the only benefit it's had for us to this point is stacking our front line for bloodypitt to keep those snowp troopers happy.

It's all a part of TW mate. Tell your tribe mates to zip their lips if you don't like it.

I am not part of snow,OWP, nomad bored or whatever , and i know its all part of TW but it still sucks to see Top tribes need spies for war, it still shows cowardice and noobism. And even if you didnt want the information, you get it!! and you used it, thats UGLY.

This shows that even if you win, you win the war cheaply, not using your ability or skills.

Last edited:

HorseSoldier

I am not part of snow,OWP, nomad bored or whatever , and i know its all part of TW but it still sucks to see Top tribes need spies for war, it still shows cowardice and noobism. And even if you didnt want the information, you get it!! and you used it, thats UGLY.

This shows that even if you win, you win the war cheaply, not using your ability or skills.
bah, look at the enemy we are fighting. It clearly states on their profile: "SpieZ Wanted!"

How should we unlearn what we've read in mails that are sent to us?

fixed that for ya horse.

I blame the whole world hugging and merging on Mario. He was the one that orchestrated that first big merge between NwN and NUTS then into Bored!

It made the whole world scared to fight.
Well he gets the blame in this case but the family stuff happens in every world. Look at that mess out in the east :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am not part of snow,OWP, nomad bored or whatever , and i know its all part of TW but it still sucks to see Top tribes need spies for war, it still shows cowardice and noobism. And even if you didnt want the information, you get it!! and you used it, thats UGLY

UGLY about Bored!, NUBS or SnOwP perhaps.

Its nice that you are reading thuama. The next step is comprehending what is being said and what is happening.

I suggest you also read some of the guides that teach about farming so you can grow big enough to noble your first village.

---------------------------

Progess report after 2 weeks since the time of declaration, and just on the tribes in the declaration (I might do LighT, WMD etc later):

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players: Gray Devil

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED! NUBS SnOwP
Players: Mr.Silent aviron Obi van Konobi Hades99 herkch newMS ybsuperhero MIOMIOCAT manxcat faaaaark Rd-Knight crofty444 AZTECRA ElChapo Inzabey Tic*Tac Linwood killer hench Grimlug Abe Grossman Reaper190 olweii dannymcfanny goosegrk jamesaglad1 PrimeAbuse KDUGGAN bowieshum kuldar12 mbj6193 jonnygraves mjgiroux1081 Fadawa 21346011 stella77 aggelos.alexandria rastopak Gringo31 G MASTER ICE pnutbutrnjely generenva lordshield imbub

Timeframe: 14/04/2010 06:19:00 to 28/04/2010 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 76
Difference: 478

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,616,111
Side 2: 667,409
Difference: 3,948,702

image.php

Note that FRST have also had 2 other players leave and as the accounts no longer exist, they could noy be added. None of their villages were taken by Bored!, NUBS or SnoWP.

[PS Harby and Parge - publish that newspaper or I'll just post my material seperately :p]

thuama

capacitor

UGLY about Bored!, NUBS or SnOwP perhaps.

Its nice that you are reading thuama. The next step is comprehending what is being said and what is happening.

I suggest you also read some of the guides that teach about farming so you can grow big enough to noble your first village.

---------------------------

Progess report after 2 weeks since the time of declaration, and just on the tribes in the declaration (I might do LighT, WMD etc later):

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players: Gray Devil

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED! NUBS SnOwP
Players: Mr.Silent aviron Obi van Konobi Hades99 herkch newMS ybsuperhero MIOMIOCAT manxcat faaaaark Rd-Knight crofty444 AZTECRA ElChapo Inzabey Tic*Tac Linwood killer hench Grimlug Abe Grossman Reaper190 olweii dannymcfanny goosegrk jamesaglad1 PrimeAbuse KDUGGAN bowieshum kuldar12 mbj6193 jonnygraves mjgiroux1081 Fadawa 21346011 stella77 aggelos.alexandria rastopak Gringo31 G MASTER ICE pnutbutrnjely generenva lordshield imbub

Timeframe: 14/04/2010 06:19:00 to 28/04/2010 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 76
Difference: 478

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,616,111
Side 2: 667,409
Difference: 3,948,702

Note that FRST have also had 2 other players leave and as the accounts no longer exist, they could noy be added. None of their villages were taken by Bored!, NUBS or SnoWP.

[PS Harby and Parge - publish that newspaper or I'll just post my material seperately :p]

I am not considering about who takes who, if payers take a village with his own ablility/skill its Perfect, all I'm saying is the spy part really sucks.

Btw i have quit TW for now because i dont have time to play that much now, i created account to see what going on and what changes have been made, I will be back and will sure get some villas again. :icon_idea:

Hyper Hypo

I am not considering about who takes who, if payers take a village with his own ablility/skill its Perfect, all I'm saying is the spy part really sucks.

Btw i have quit TW for now because i dont have time to play that much now

So what you're really saying is your input is unrelated.

Everyone is TW uses spies. You can say you don't but you also don't lead a top 5 tribe :icon_wink:

I have not once actively tried to look for a spy. But when a player comes with willing information i'm always a good listener :lol:

thuama

bah, look at the enemy we are fighting. It clearly states on their profile: "SpieZ Wanted!"

How should we unlearn what we've read in mails that are sent to us?

thats explains everything :p