The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

DeletedUser

Thanks for the post mate.

Players who couldn't understand always seem to open their mouth wider when criticizing :lol:

Frst has done well for quite a few reasons all excuses by others aside.

Great group of players for sure!

And for the record notoriety is a great leader....never met anyone who put more into their tribe before

Mhm. It is not necessarily the best players that do the best, a tribe isn't a group of individuals, its a collective unit. That's what sets a great tribe apart from a good one, and a good one apart from a bad one. BORED! did not appear to have that unity, that community feeling, that family atmosphere that FRST quite clearly possessed. It is always something I have attempted to instill in my tribes, a sense of personal loyalty between the members, and with the leadership - something you can attest to after filling out those boring forms about yourself and the constant irrelevant spam in the Skype chats, of which I do take quite a lot of part in. That's because if you know your members, your members know you and your members know each other - they are less likely to quit, they are less likely to spy, and you are more likely to notice when something is wrong with them.

About my leadership, meh. People will always disagree in regards to me, quite simply because that is how I wanted to be portrayed. I became well known (notorious perhaps?) through being controversial, through doing things that a lot of people disagreed with. To you I may be a great leader, to MARIO I'm a shite one...and the pattern continues. Obviously that is a crap analogy, as MARIO's opinion on leadership abilities is quite frankly worthless, but you get what I'm saying.

Agreed. I have heard great things about you, Conor, and perhaps next time you lead I will be a part of it...and Scott, dont give us the credit, its all you and James's :)

Great group, Except for fincky. (you happy now bobble? <3)

World 47 is my final world that I'll be taking seriously, definitely my last as a leader. Scott and James were lucky enough to be a part of it :icon_razz:

Anywho, well done to ye all. Fine display indeed.

DeletedUser

Mhm. It is not necessarily the best players that do the best, a tribe isn't a group of individuals, its a collective unit. That's what sets a great tribe apart from a good one, and a good one apart from a bad one.

I would agree there, we have a very good group of players who want to be involved. I think the lack of people quitting shows that :icon_razz: Those that have quit have 90% of the time stuck around long enough to gift their vills rather than just go red or have merged to coplay rather than leave us <3

constant irrelevant spam in the Skype chats, of which I do take quite a lot of part in. That's because if you know your members, your members know you and your members know each other - they are less likely to quit, they are less likely to spy, and you are more likely to notice when something is wrong with them.

Between Skittl and Frst group chats on skype I am surprised my computer hasn't exploded to be honest :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Do my posts bore you that much? I like to think I can say interesting things...

That we are :) It's a fun game, kind of like musical chairs. And it's my turn now.

Zach, the only mistake you made was putting your own desires in front of the tribes. I have little respect for someone who would rather leave the tribe than speak up and say something. Grow a pair, it is obvious you can type, and I make it VERY plain that I always welcome constructive criticism.

parge, first you were not the leader then...

second how did i put myself first? wanna post tribe forums on here or skype records...
I like you, but its obvious that you dont understand how things went while you were off doing you things, dont try to flame me while you were playing will i or wont i come back games! Fine your back now, (i think) and if you want to flame me recently great, ill agree.... but dont get on here and try to give me crap about things you dont know

DeletedUser

Although it's true that Bored has hit a few speed bumps and stumbling blocks, we are far from gone. We had a few deserters when times got tough and, admittedly, fell victim to a few spies. However, we have gone back to our roots, cut off the fat, and will move forward in a new direction.

Additionally, we have restructured slightly. We have even gone so far as to change the core of Bored and how we do things. There is a chance that someone may even still have access to our forums. However, at this point, people can only postulate what is actually going on inside Bored. I encourage you to keep doing so, as we're not done yet.

Thanks for all the forum love, everyone. I appreciate it.:snob:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So what about SnowP. Is FRST going to continue taking them out since they are allied with Bored!

DeletedUser

Well, its a leadership call, but how many minutes have you been playing this game Totle? :icon_eek: