The Declaration

DeletedUser96519

Point Manic.... Manic 1 - FORK -2 :p

At least you were somewhat humble there Rawr. Was nice to see actually.

This guy though ^
Well he's a rival for mouth of the year, though appears somewhat delusional in his beliefs. Seems it started with the naming of himself as ''champ'' and ends, well, thats yet to be seen.....

DeletedUser

At least you were somewhat humble there Rawr. Was nice to see actually.

This guy though ^
Well he's a rival for mouth of the year, though appears somewhat delusional in his beliefs. Seems it started with the naming of himself as ''champ'' and ends, well, thats yet to be seen.....

LOL :) think you have it wrong.. Manic has 1 points..... Fork has negative 2 :lol: hense the -2 :icon_eek:

Its just a name :lol: As farmhound knows IM VERY GOOD AT THIS GAME! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser63529

ok so where im from calling a female "my girl" does not necessarily mean its there girlfriend just like we cal our guys friend "my boy "...and if he did call her that whats the big deal its lame to air him out in such a personal way shame on fork

DeletedUser103040

ok so where im from calling a female "my girl" does not necessarily mean its there girlfriend just like we cal our guys friend "my boy "...and if he did call her that whats the big deal its lame to air him out in such a personal way shame on fork

+1

DeletedUser96519

LOL :) think you have it wrong.. Manic has 1 points..... Fork has negative 2 :lol: hense the -2 :icon_eek:

Its just a name :lol: As farmhound knows IM VERY GOOD AT THIS GAME! :icon_twisted:

Oh damn. Sorry.

Wait, wait, nope......

But way to CAPS YOU VERY GOOD AT THIS GAME! WE BE RUNNING TO THE HILLS NOW! YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE GOOD AT A GAME EVER!

Wait, wait, nope.......

DeletedUser96519

honestly...ALL i got from this was.....

your 316k, and havent yet hauled 100 mill. Christ

DeletedUser

honestly...ALL i got from this was.....

your 316k, and havent yet hauled 100 mill. Christ

but yet he is a team player, does tribal OP's and actually listens.

and just because you got a high looter award yesterday dont mean shit, i havent farmed in 2 weeks' im sure i could get that to lolol

DeletedUser

but yet he is a team player, does tribal OP's and actually listens.

and just because you got a high looter award yesterday dont mean shit, i havent farmed in 2 weeks' im sure i could get that to lolol

I'm sure I remember you bragging last week that you got looter of the day last week while at war...your hypocrisy never ends, poor naive little Rawr...

DeletedUser

I'm sure I remember you bragging last week that you got looter of the day last week while at war...your hypocrisy never ends, poor naive little Rawr...

yeah i had 3k incomings and got looter? perhaps your stupidity at its best. its a difference from getting 43 m loot whilst being attacked...sadly enough warstiner came back and beat me by 2 m cause we was racing xD

just like ive got defender of the day and attacker of the day and great power in the same day, it was a nice feat. dont know many that can say they have got that

kinda funny that most of my haters are from the rim luls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny, posting skype convos has never been my style, with good reason :icon_rolleyes:

Me thinks Fork been played like a badly tuned guitar by Manic folk, trouble is they have a Duke who thinks he is a wizard at mind games but is being bounced around like a tennis ball by warstiner/river/smurf whoever he is

So sunshine are you the next frontman after the rest have found themselves somewhat lacking ?

You may not want to wear that badge in public mate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

The village idiot in Manic, maybe you would like to talk about me behind my back again and proclaim that as enough sensitive information for my friend to hang herself with :icon_rolleyes:

considering you blocked me ingame, how was i suppose to tell you? :icon_rolleyes:

ill told her knowing she would tell you, i knew since day 1 of talking with her. :icon_rolleyes:

like i told her, you act like you got a **** up your ***

Clown.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering I'm not the first to block you in game, nor shall I be the last, don't you think it's probably you who is the clown? Your own tribe even think so :lol:

Well done Rawr, impressive use of Microsoft Paint, I hope that is a plus on your report card underneath where they had to tell you to stop eating the crayons again.

DeletedUser

Considering I'm not the first to block you in game, nor shall I be the last, don't you think it's probably you who is the clown? Your own tribe even think so :lol:

Well done Rawr, impressive use of Microsoft Paint, I hope that is a plus on your report card underneath where they had to tell you to stop eating the crayons again.

lol you do realise it was a ploy in my tribe's plans. i already knew about what warstiner had said as he told me exactly when he said it.

the other stuff the duke's apologized for, and even FORK's dukes apologized to me after which i respect him for doing so. i wasnt bent out of shape about it. im probably one of the few men that actually exist and will speak there mind with no hestitation. so yeah dont forget your helmet and crayons bud, wouldnt want you to over think trying to insult me here with the same material.

you say dont talk behind my back blah blah, but you block me? lol then when i prove it you sing a different tune. cute

running out of shit to say aye? you use the same line over and over and over and over. its like somebody with dementia that doesnt recall using the same insult over and over. oh wow you insulted my intelligence and im suppose to be offended? lolol

ok you got me im truly hurt. boo hoo :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If I'm using the same insult over and over again, please quote all the times I used it so I can see them all lined up in a pretty row.

I didn't block you so I could talk about you behind your back, I blocked you because you were a drunk idiot that insulted my intelligence and my friends honesty and honour, so don't even TRY to turn that on me.

I speak my mind to you here on the externals, and like you I'm not afraid of your ability in game, or really whether or not you care to direct it towards me because I do have it out with you here on the forum. Blocking you in game isn't an intent to talk about you behind my back, but to remove the worry of your spam cluttering my in box.

You think I hesitate about the things I say? You need to stop making assumptions, it's making you into an ass. You should also stop trying to make it out like every stupid thing you say or do is a part of some greater plan to manipulate tribes and players, you shit talk, you are probably the best at it, you have plenty of time to spend timing all your nukes to the second, and you can snipe a 300ms train, well done you.
Maybe you would like to shout about the early conquers in a war between the rank 1 and 2 tribe again, like that will dictate the direction of the war.

DeletedUser

If I'm using the same insult over and over again, please quote all the times I used it so I can see them all lined up in a pretty row.

I didn't block you so I could talk about you behind your back, I blocked you because you were a drunk idiot that insulted my intelligence and my friends honesty and honour, so don't even TRY to turn that on me.

I speak my mind to you here on the externals, and like you I'm not afraid of your ability in game, or really whether or not you care to direct it towards me because I do have it out with you here on the forum. Blocking you in game isn't an intent to talk about you behind my back, but to remove the worry of your spam cluttering my in box.

You think I hesitate about the things I say? You need to stop making assumptions, it's making you into an ass. You should also stop trying to make it out like every stupid thing you say or do is a part of some greater plan to manipulate tribes and players, you shit talk, you are probably the best at it, you have plenty of time to spend timing all your nukes to the second, and you can snipe a 300ms train, well done you.
Maybe you would like to shout about the early conquers in a war between the rank 1 and 2 tribe again, like that will dictate the direction of the war.

of course you wouldnt be afraid of me ingame, your 7 K's away :lol:

i never insulted her or her honor lol dont see how you figure that. it's all good i never take it personal. your just full of excuses and bull, but hell seeing as i insult your intelligence. stop replying to me then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You spoke about me behind my back, and when I corrected you on your misinforming assumption you told me and I quote "You gave her enough rope to hang herself with" inferring that you set out speaking to one of my friends about me with the intent of proving that she would leak sensitive information while all she did was tell me you assumed I had friends in FORK.

Do you WANT to try and work that into your "Master Plan" excuse or do you need me to explain some of the bigger words for you first?

DeletedUser

You spoke about me behind my back, and when I corrected you on your misinforming assumption you told me and I quote "You gave her enough rope to hang herself with" inferring that you set out speaking to one of my friends about me with the intent of proving that she would leak sensitive information while all she did was tell me you assumed I had friends in FORK.

Do you WANT to try and work that into your "Master Plan" excuse or do you need me to explain some of the bigger words for you first?

i do that with everybody as naturally im a cautious player and i like to feel people out, so generally i gave her enough rope to hang herself. so i gave her benefit of the doubt. cant really say im wrong for it, if you was in my position you would do the exact same thing. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. im not speaking bad on her. just apart of my personality deal with it.

but since you flame me at every chance you get, id assume just not bother responding to you, so that you get bored. 'since you like to argue' kinda hard to argue with yourself.

as i said, you have a big mouth and it let me know in less then 24 hours, which told me she does to lol. so all in all its fine by me :)