The Declaration

DeletedUser83679

Yes, i stepped down as leadership about a month or two before i left, he is the tribes diplomat/baron

DeletedUser

seems manic is crumbling. lets hope they speed up a bit as to free some room up in the world

DeletedUser

Yes, i stepped down as leadership about a month or two before i left, he is the tribes diplomat/baron

its pretty sad now they have come to this

DateEvent Feb 17
11:23
The tribe Beyond has joined the war. Feb 17
00:08
The tribe MANIC has joined the war. Feb 16
23:26
NOFORK has declared war on the tribe.

Properties Tribe name:SPOON NO FORK Tag:NOFORK Number of members:3 Points of the best 40 players:616.376 Total points:616.376 Average points:205.458 Rank:45

DeletedUser3776

I will rather go down, than be such a chicken like ~oooo~ and NEWBS and let FORK make my tribes decisions!!!

Lol, yeah, looking at NEWBS really upsets me; though they have pretty much no choice being totally spread in the middle of OW! and FORK. And that is kinda problem with DT too.

I guess B-W and ~DMC~ went same way too, now look at them.

DeletedUser

http://gyazo.com/70351bd49c8f9f7ecbe7e6f131999d67

Really that desperate MANIC?
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

It just gets better and better. Is this the Axis attempts to try and restart the stats after the ass kicking they took this week?
Atleast Manic can't argue who their allies are now:icon_wink:

DeletedUser83679

its pretty sad now they have come to this

DateEvent Feb 17
11:23
The tribe Beyond has joined the war. Feb 17
00:08
The tribe MANIC has joined the war. Feb 16
23:26
NOFORK has declared war on the tribe.

Properties Tribe name:SPOON NO FORK Tag:NOFORK Number of members:3 Points of the best 40 players:616.376 Total points:616.376 Average points:205.458 Rank:45

I really don't see what that has to do with what I said/you quoted?

DeletedUser

I really don't see what that has to do with what I said/you quoted?

oh opps got the wrong one i meant to quote something else

anyway MANIC

MANIC
LUNA
Beyond
B-W
AM

that wasn't enough now your trying to get all the smaller tribes to help you :lol:

DeletedUser102496

HAHA It's a huge step for MANIC and it's alliance. Yes, the odds just got a ton better for you guys But lets not get cocky people. When it all comes down to it you need the skill and drive to win a war. Although another good few thousand villages on MANIC's side doesn't hurt. I have noticed this is kind of like North Vs. South or Good Vs. Evil (To be fair, I wouldn't put it down like that).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why the **** is Adie trolling here now once he stopped playing.

That's out of order mate.. sorry to say.

DeletedUser

because people was getting him confused with his co-player? or the simple fact he isn't trolling but establishing his opinons on the matter asfar as MANIC is concerned.

and when they say the truth hurts :lol:

DeletedUser

HAHA It's a huge step for MANIC and it's alliance. Yes, the odds just got a ton better for you guys But lets not get cocky people. When it all comes down to it you need the skill and drive to win a war. Although another good few thousand villages on MANIC's side doesn't hurt. I have noticed this is kind of like North Vs. South or Good Vs. Evil (To be fair, I wouldn't put it down like that).
I could give you examples from previous worlds where this has happened but LTSSB would get all humpty dumpty on me.

Bottom line, extra villages in the hands of noobs that build mixed villages and have no idea about how to time their attacks and support etc is simply ensuring that Fork has more food to feast upon. Extra villages DOES NOT mean you have an extra advantage.

When you get to this stage of the world where skilled players have 2mil + accounts, skill will always outweigh sheer numbers of villages in the hands of less experienced players. Sheer numbers wins out early game, but not at this stage of the game.

I'd happily have 20 highly skilled and active players with 2mil + accounts and put them up against several tribes with less skilled players where their total point value is 2-3 times our size. Seen it on other worlds and I've seen the masses fall. For each op, 2-3 skilled players with 2mil + accounts can concentrate their nukes on one target and coordinate it properly.

Smaller players will spray and pray. the only thing going in their favour is morale and tbh, morale should be turned off by this time of a world. Something for the mods to consider in future worlds. They did in W53, they should consider it for all worlds.

DeletedUser

Some things may be wrong in our tribe - but to talk about it on Public Forums is low (Even though I know that's how you oldschool TW folk deal with it and get satisfaction).

I like Adie, and I like Dimi even more - those two were the perfect co-playing team. If they were unhappy with anything Debb did, they had just as much right to intervene and put a foot down if they were unhappy with anything as she did/has. So to go on here, spread the 'drama' and in a way make things a lot worse makes my alien blood boil.

So with that said, I guess I can hang you up on the coat-hanger too, Justin. Cause you've caused havoc for MANIC :)

DeletedUser

I could give you examples from previous worlds where this has happened but LTSSB would get all humpty dumpty on me.

Bottom line, extra villages in the hands of noobs that build mixed villages and have no idea about how to time their attacks and support etc is simply ensuring that Fork has more food to feast upon. Extra villages DOES NOT mean you have an extra advantage.

When you get to this stage of the world where skilled players have 2mil + accounts, skill will always outweigh sheer numbers of villages in the hands of less experienced players. Sheer numbers wins out early game, but not at this stage of the game.

I'd happily have 20 highly skilled and active players with 2mil + accounts and put them up against several tribes with less skilled players where their total point value is 2-3 times our size. Seen it on other worlds and I've seen the masses fall. For each op, 2-3 skilled players with 2mil + accounts can concentrate their nukes on one target and coordinate it properly.

Smaller players will spray and pray. the only thing going in their favour is morale and tbh, morale should be turned off by this time of a world. Something for the mods to consider in future worlds. They did in W53, they should consider it for all worlds.

Yes, I was in a World that has a world war and the side that players thought would have one dust happen because their nubs.

DeletedUser

Some things may be wrong in our tribe - but to talk about it on Public Forums is low (Even though I know that's how you oldschool TW folk deal with it and get satisfaction).

I like Adie, and I like Dimi even more - those two were the perfect co-playing team. If they were unhappy with anything Debb did, they had just as much right to intervene and put a foot down if they were unhappy with anything as she did/has. So to go on here, spread the 'drama' and in a way make things a lot worse makes my alien blood boil.

So with that said, I guess I can hang you up on the coat-hanger too, Justin. Cause you've caused havoc for MANIC :)

i disagree(lol funny cause i been here since beta so i guess that proves your point xD) but this is the world 58 forums to talk about stuff that happens ingame. That would just be something else to talk about, btw i don't really see any drama stuff :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Note that i put 'drama' .. But you are right, no real drama here except for people talking bad about MANIC :)

DeletedUser

may have caused drama but MANIC is a dieing tribe ever since i left. things have just went into a downward spiral, personally i can't really say you did much for the tribe as i did. so rather i caused havoc or trouble for the tribe i did more to help build the tribe up and i will have even more fun destroying it.

actually quite a few MANIC players came to me after the situation which im not fussed but even stated that deb was wrong for it and was running the tribe into the ground and thats from more then just Adie, Myself that have posted it publicly, im enjoying stomping MANIC into the ground 'get over it just as you guys told me'

DeletedUser83679

How was a trolling? i said i loved MANIC. :icon_confused:

Yesterday was the first time i've looked at the forums and TWStats since i quit (also my first day off from work for 12 days) and it made me sad to see MANIC how it is, but not surprising if i'm honest, take the Bristus account, a very good account and in great shape for a frontline, so it was given to the tribes most inactive player after the owners quit, someone who turns yellow once a week and red EVERY month :icon_eek:, now i see quite clear by looking at the tribes stats theres alot more inactive/quit players since i left.

You say we should of voiced our concerns, what makes you think we didnt? did you not wonder why i stepped down as leadership and leave the manic chat for weeks at a time? you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors mate, but doesnt matter because no ones opinions were listened to anyway so it doesn't make a difference. I talked to both Anna and Dimitri about it on different occasions and both agreed with me but in the end nothing was ever done and nothing will ever change either.