The Declaration

DeletedUser

it's a shame, i'm not even on the account anymore.... i play w61 now :D i try to keep up with this world though, wouldn't want to miss you would i?

DeletedUser

Im the new Co on Flux0rx1s account and we like eating villas..

I hope this isnt off topic, If i get one more warning I will be banned :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

personally we all have our opinons on this matter, i think given everything MANIC has done from past to present gives them a bad wrap and how they choose to not correct that mistake but live by lies and deceit 'even to there own members' is there undoing, they finally ticked off the wrong people to actually 'out' MANIC on what goes on behind closed doors and to show the world MANIC is all bark and no bite, yeah they may be big and have lots of villages but doesn't mean they know what to do with them.

ever since river left things spiraled out of control making alot of the 'key' players leave the game, the players that helped build MANIC. one bad choice after another finally doomed MANIC, i seen it and tried to do something about it, we see where that got me but i wasn't the only one to notice it, infact several key player's had noticed it aswell 'including Bristus, Fluxor'.

honestly deb i told you this day would come and many others, you ruined MANIC just as you ruined several of your friendships and yeah i put the blame on you 'considering you wanted to have your hand in everything and not trust people that actually know what they are doing and have actually won a world to do things', so yeah you are the downfall of MANIC, you can try to find a scapegoat but fact of the matter is you was the duke.. Karma has a way of coming back and biting you in the ass. remember i told you and anna both, you go knocking around on the devil's door, eventually he gonna answer you.

Im the new Co on Flux0rx1s account and we like eating villas..

I hope this isnt off topic, If i get one more warning I will be banned :(

asfor you, what did they pick you up off the street corner for $20? LOL

DeletedUser

Funnnn stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,818
Side 2: 2,308
Difference: 490

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 69
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,513
Side 2: 8,007
Difference: 494

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 177
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 50,922,049
Side 2: 56,648,657
Difference: 5,726,608

DeletedUser

congrat's did you post the amount of troops it cost you guys to actually take that amount lol.

think we've killed well over 4 mil or close to, i know for a fact 3mil+ troops on one account. :icon_biggrin:

^^ note: not OD 'TROOPS'