The Defectors

DeletedUser

I have thought long and hard about the past few years I have played in 2 tribes with 3 days TPG, Beyond & Beyond/TR. About 6 or more months ago half the leadership in my tribe went silent and started to noble inactive players and claim that these players gifted them the villages and this rubbed everyone else the wrong way, because we are one tribe all claims should be up for everyone to take. Due to the inactivity and unwillingness to take control their actions and their tribe half the tribe mostly TR went back to there own tribe. I was left with the decision stay or go. Stay where all I had see was inactivity of the old guard or activity with my new friends. I choose New and come to find out all along the old guard was just planning on jumping ship after countless times of saying " I will never go to INSO BEYOND for Life" what a crock of ****. The worst of the worst are inactive for 6 months and then come back to jump to INSO and attack there former friends. Spending 2 plus years in a tribe with someone and the up and attacking them leads me to believe all along they were heartless POS. Now i have only received incoming from DAN3X who out of all of them I would expect to be the last because we had helped each other so much.
So i guess in the end the motto I learned from my BEYOND friends was forget tribe loyalty. I know of a few INSO who plan on staying out of this war I am talking INSO players not even former BEYOND that is how quick they are to turn there backs on their tribemates of 2 years.

I got a message a week ago from MikeW11 asking for my intentions staying or leaving I wonder now if I would have stayed if I was going to be asked to go to INSO since I was one of the bigger left, but I realized it doesn't matter because I wasn't about to leave my friends now after all this time to just chase points and slaughter people I called friends.

Good bye BEYOND any of you who ran to INSO have just shown your true colors to me someone you would have been able to call a friend until the end if it wasn't for the one last betrayal.

Good Bye
~Woj
Loyalist

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dry your eyes mate.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Blah blah blah...

Why is it people start to whinge when things haven't gone their own way for one reason or another?

DeletedUser45372

The players who are not fighting will show. This is a game, enjoy it and send your nukes.

DeletedUser

Hey do not get me wrong i have no problem with INSO declaring on us I would love to fight them and snipe what trains I can , i am just saying i expect more out of my old friends.

DeletedUser

You had a free choice to choose your old friends or new as per my mail. You made your choice to dessert your old friends in favor of your new ones whilst at the same time stating that you were remaining neutral. Don't blame others because the implications of the choice you had were not made clear to you. To make clear the implications would have been putting pressure on you to make a particular choice and I didn't want to pressure you to choose one side over the other.

DeletedUser

You had a free choice to choose your old friends or new as per my mail. You made your choice to dessert your old friends in favor of your new ones whilst at the same time stating that you were remaining neutral. Don't blame others because the implications of the choice you had were not made clear to you. To make clear the implications would have been putting pressure on you to make a particular choice and I didn't want to pressure you to choose one side over the other.

I went for activity you and Queen had not spoken much in the last 6 months, and like i said above even if i said i would stay i wouldnt have followed to INSO and i would have joined NEB after the fact because of the defection of you all to INSO as you all previously stated you would never do.
I am just sadden by your guys choice to go against everything you all said for years you believed in to attack your own friends. Maybe you wont attack me maybe Queen wont either but DAN did and i take that personally.

DeletedUser82316

Don't be so surprised that QM and Mike lied to you Woj. They lied to everyone.

DeletedUser45372

Lol, can we get a box of tissues in here... Hold on, let me go call the WAAAAAAAAmbulance.

DeletedUser

Lol, can we get a box of tissues in here... Hold on, let me go call the WAAAAAAAAmbulance.

a Few things, yes i would like a box of tissues and second waaaaambulance how old are we nelly 9?
I just want to know the reason why my friends and tribesmates for the pasy 2 plus year would want to stab me in the back i mean i know for INSO it doesnt matter and it shouldnt but for them it should.

DeletedUser45372

a Few things, yes i would like a box of tissues and second waaaaambulance how old are we nelly 9?
I just want to know the reason why my friends and tribesmates for the pasy 2 plus year would want to stab me in the back i mean i know for INSO it doesnt matter and it shouldnt but for them it should.

I am not the one who started a thread pissing and moaning about how my former tribemates went to a better tribe and started attacking me when I joined the ENEMY tribe... So no, I am not 9.

Heres my take on it... Take it as you wish.

They were offered a spot in INSO, they have been offered spots in the past and turned them down. Which, in and of itself, is fine... If it were MY choice, when someone turns down a spot, that means they don't want to be in the tribe at all, so they will NEVER get an invite again. Of course, the choice is not mine, and as a council decision, we offered them a spot. I also, of course, welcome them with open arms and enjoy the hate mails and forum posts about how they suck.

You had the choice to stick in Bey0nd or move to NEB... knowing what may be coming if you chose NEB.

As a member of INSO, you are taught that "this is just a game, and friends or not, tribe comes first" for those who don't want to abide by that, they can leave. There are a few members who are not OK with this WAR, and that is ok, they are not forced to attack people they consider friends. But if we find out that they are helping them or passing information along, they will be dealt with accordingly. (read that as, nobled)

Dan3x is an aggressive player, he saw you as a potential threat, so he acted the way he felt he should... by attacking you. You are NO LONGER a tribe mate of his, and by your actions and words, he was clearly correct in nuking you.

DeletedUser

I have seen both Woj and dan3x in action and they are both aggressive and capable players. But I don't buy the "Woj was a threat to dan" argument, just a quick look at the map (Woj is blue, dan is green, INSO is red) and you can see that they share no big border, other than a handful of villages. Most of dan's villages, especially everything north of the K60/K61 parallel are deep in INSO land and they are all empty of defensive troops, so if anything he (dan) would have been in trouble if he hadn't switched to INSO. Self preservation can be a convincing argument. Yes, people are free to attack whoever they want in this game. And yes, tribes come first.

[spoil]
en13

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I am not the one who started a thread pissing and moaning about how my former tribemates went to a better tribe and started attacking me when I joined the ENEMY tribe... So no, I am not 9.

Heres my take on it... Take it as you wish.

They were offered a spot in INSO, they have been offered spots in the past and turned them down. Which, in and of itself, is fine... If it were MY choice, when someone turns down a spot, that means they don't want to be in the tribe at all, so they will NEVER get an invite again. Of course, the choice is not mine, and as a council decision, we offered them a spot. I also, of course, welcome them with open arms and enjoy the hate mails and forum posts about how they suck.

You had the choice to stick in Bey0nd or move to NEB... knowing what may be coming if you chose NEB.

As a member of INSO, you are taught that "this is just a game, and friends or not, tribe comes first" for those who don't want to abide by that, they can leave. There are a few members who are not OK with this WAR, and that is ok, they are not forced to attack people they consider friends. But if we find out that they are helping them or passing information along, they will be dealt with accordingly. (read that as, nobled)

Dan3x is an aggressive player, he saw you as a potential threat, so he acted the way he felt he should... by attacking you. You are NO LONGER a tribe mate of his, and by your actions and words, he was clearly correct in nuking you.

lol Nelly i dont care what u said i was having fun with what you said. And yeah i was "pissing and moaning" because i wanted to let them all know how i felt because i left that tribe on a good note with all of them. And how was i to know what was going to happen with NEB? TR was allies of INSO before and INSO was the one who got TR and BEYOND to merge so i had no idea you guys would take former allies and attack them. But i dont care because i understand that INSO is the definition of war. DAN3X in no way should have considered that because like i said i left on a good note with all of them.

DeletedUser45372

I have seen both Woj and dan3x in action and they are both aggressive and capable players. But I don't buy the "Woj was a threat to dan" argument, just a quick look at the map (Woj is blue, dan is green, INSO is red) and you can see that they share no big border, other than a handful of villages. Most of dan's villages, especially everything north of the K60/K61 parallel are deep in INSO land and they are all empty of defensive troops, so if anything he (dan) would have been in trouble if he hadn't switched to INSO. Self preservation can be a convincing argument. Yes, people are free to attack whoever they want in this game. And yes, tribes come first.

[spoil]
en13

[/spoil]

Expansion. It's also about nuking to help out your tribe mates.

lol Nelly i dont care what u said i was having fun with what you said. And yeah i was "pissing and moaning" because i wanted to let them all know how i felt because i left that tribe on a good note with all of them. And how was i to know what was going to happen with NEB? TR was allies of INSO before and INSO was the one who got TR and BEYOND to merge so i had no idea you guys would take former allies and attack them. But i dont care because i understand that INSO is the definition of war. DAN3X in no way should have considered that because like i said i left on a good note with all of them.

It's Noely, not Nelly... INSO had nothing to do with TR and Bey0nd merging... maybe players in INSO mentioned it, but INSO, as whole, had nothing to do with it.

Allies don't use alliances to grow (or plans to grow) in safe zones, preparing to one day attack the ally. NEB used the alliance to grow via barbs in areas they were not supposed to as well as sending 300 hour+ trains across the map into K16 & k48. They also spoke about attacking INSO... true or not, that means war to me.

DeletedUser82316

OMG, mikew11 posted! This is more than you could do in your own tribe! You must have a sitter.

DeletedUser

mike...you abandoned your tribe in favor of joining the winning team...disgracefull

DeletedUser82316

INSO had nothing to do with TR and Bey0nd merging... maybe players in INSO mentioned it, but INSO, as whole, had nothing to do with it.

INSO pushed pretty hard for it actually, whether you realized it or not.

Allies don't use alliances to grow (or plans to grow) in safe zones, preparing to one day attack the ally.

There is a safe zone? And where would that be? I didn't think there was any place safe from the INSO horde.

They also spoke about attacking INSO... true or not, that means war to me.

I am seeing a theme here. Truth doesn't matter.

DeletedUser45372

INSO pushed pretty hard for it actually, whether you realized it or not.

There is a safe zone? And where would that be? I didn't think there was any place safe from the INSO horde.

I am seeing a theme here. Truth doesn't matter.

Do you not realize that I am on the council? We didn't push for it at all, infact, we really didn't care what the west did.

Safe Zone = Tribe's core... The original alliance agreement called for players to NOT expand via barbs in the other tribes areas (K's which they were clear dominants)

Truth does matter. It IS true that TR leadership spoke about attacking INSO, it IS true that players from PWC spoke with TR leadership about attacking INSO, it IS true that Hoss stated he would be attacking Shadryk before he could get support in place... Whether they would ever act on it or not is irrelevant.. the intention is there and it's clear what it was.

There is more, but I told them it was off the record, so it stays that way.