The Defectors

DeletedUser

at the time INSO2 was still around.

Nice try though.

REALLY? ok.....if thats the case why only those 5? no one else good enough for you? i though beyond were your allies noely...yet their not even good enough to be in the inso academy? but doent the inso sytem make the player great? if so then why not make them great and give yourself a bigger advantage? you want to know why? i know..because shad had already said on more than one occasion he was not putting anyone into inso 2. inso 2 was for dead account to be WEOO. i had that convo with him more than once..so noely..who's lying him,...or you?

DeletedUser45372

No one is lying. INSO2 was originally formed as a holding ground until there was space in INSO.
When we had no one left to bump up, INSO2 became the graveyard.
If we were going to recruit a package of players, INSO2 was the obvious place the extra players would go.
Something you should've remembered from your time in INSO, was that the 2 tribes act as 1 tribe, all forums shared, all nobles shared, etc.

There were more than 5 actually. But you aren't privy to that information.

DeletedUser

he should know that because there are a few players in INSO that were in INSO2 just look at TWstats buddy u can find out who on your own.... remember its not just for INSO

Shadryk 01

Naturally, the Traitor will use any small opening as a chance to throw rocks. Might be easiest to ignore his vomit. I think everybody here has him figured out and nobody gives any credence to anything he says.

To address this non-issue: We removed 2 dead accounts from INSO to make room for the Beyond players. We could have removed a 3rd if needed. It was transferred to a new owner instead, to give us 60 played accounts.

I would not offer any encouragement to a player who spent his time flaming our new members, or our tribe, unless it was fitting to do so. Woj was held in higher regard than what he initially believed. He deserved to know.

Noely is correct about the purpose of INSO 2.

DeletedUser

Naturally, the Traitor will use any small opening as a chance to throw rocks. Might be easiest to ignore his vomit. I think everybody here has him figured out and nobody gives any credence to anything he says.

To address this non-issue: We removed 2 dead accounts from INSO to make room for the Beyond players. We could have removed a 3rd if needed. It was transferred to a new owner instead, to give us 60 played accounts.

I would not offer any encouragement to a player who spent his time flaming our new members, or our tribe, unless it was fitting to do so. Woj was held in higher regard than what he initially believed. He deserved to know.

Noely is correct about the purpose of INSO 2.

let me state this bluntly...your a lair..and a poor one at that. you closed inso 2 you never had intentions fo bringing woj into inso..you said it yourself.

DeletedUser45372

let me state this bluntly...your a lair..and a poor one at that. you closed inso 2 you never had intentions fo bringing woj into inso..you said it yourself.

I'll have another video up tonight to confirm that you are, infact, wrong... again.

DeletedUser

I'll have another video up tonight to confirm that you are, infact, wrong... again.

hey noely...by this point..what would it prove? that you can edit? we know that already..heres a shovel...just keep digging.

DeletedUser

Myself and Queenmandy DID include woj in the list of players that should move from Beyond to INSO and woj WAS among the players that were accepted from that list by INSO. It was myself and Queenmandy who later said that he should no longer be invited to INSO because his loyalty to NEB was stronger than his loyalty to us. INSO agreed with our decision and he was not sent an invite.
I have no doubt that room would have been made in INSO for him (by kicking another of the dead accounts) had we not asked INSO to remove him from the list. As I remember a day or so before those that did move over were invited there was only 1 space in INSO (there were 59 accounts in the INSO tribe). When the time came to send out the invites the correct number of spaces were made.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so january 14th? so you were planning back in JANUARY TO take "certain" members from riders and screw the rest of them over? really? i though you did it in responce to NEB people creating their own tribe? once again another inso lie.

DeletedUser45372

so january 14th? so you were planning back in JANUARY TO take "certain" members from riders and screw the rest of them over? really? i though you did it in responce to NEB people creating their own tribe? once again another inso lie.

Ah, so no argument that we are wrong... just that we lie now? keep coming up with excuses.

the TR leadership had talked about attacking INSO players from well before January. (november to be exact)

So, you continue steaming in your pile of lies, I have more of your villages to take...

Shadryk 01

Funny video, Noel. :)

Another option was to bring the players over in 2 blocks. As the video shows, we had an "A" list and a "B" list. Woj was in the "A" list. We have a long history of bringing players over in blocks.

The Traitor is going to grab any sentence at random and call everybody who states it a "liar." No point in arguing. I already have a 3-year old and do not need to duplicate the experience in-game.

DeletedUser

Oh man noel..... I think I broke my back again laughing at that video

DeletedUser76686

Well i for one was put into INSO2 for holding till there was a space for me, as was boostedrio and kuzmanic.

DeletedUser45372

as was I. I actually declined the first offer to bump up to INSO because I didn't think I was good enough and deserved to be there... When the 2nd offer came, it was pretty much "You NEED to be in the main tribe, you have much to offer" and the rest is history.

I am just VERY glad that I started where I did.

DeletedUser

Wisescarab and I were approached by INSO, We were in Orion at the time, and we had friends in Beyond and they had moved over to INSO years ago. We had battled and still maintained conversation. Bez put in a good word, Shadryk was very graceful and articulate. We both had had enough of trying to lead players that, quite frankly complained or couldn't be counted on to help.. We took the offer, suffered thru some heavy attacks and a penalty. But thru all INSO has proven to be the most organized and active tribe... Nuff said... We both started in INSO2 until openings came available