The Defectors

DeletedUser82316

This whole thread= [deleted image of girl (?) crying for sake of space]

I see you found a theme you like and are sticking with it. Good for you, though I think some INSO players might take offense to you considering their comments like that of a crying girl. (See "This whole thread" comment)

DeletedUser82316

Hey Noely, read back. I even quoted it for you, "THIS WHOLE THREAD" (caps added for emphasis so you won't miss it this time). So everything in the thread is included by the comment, including his own posts and incidentally yours too now. I offer you the requisite tissue.

kleenexnose2.jpg

DeletedUser45372

Hey Noely, read back. I even quoted it for you, "THIS WHOLE THREAD" (caps added for emphasis so you won't miss it this time). So everything in the thread is included by the comment, including his own posts and incidentally yours too now. I offer you the requisite tissue.

kleenexnose2.jpg

SMDH... I'm dumbfounded by your ignorance.

DeletedUser82316

Hey Noely, why no propaganda, I mean blog, post yet about the new war?

Shadryk 01

The rest, backstabbing, nobling in non-expansion zones, attacking inactives soon-to-turn gray, recruiting refugees etc, are playground excuses .......INSO would have fought PWC when CIV went down regardless of who had declared first, and INSO would have turned west no matter what name or shade of blue was there.

To an extent, yes.

I approached Riders with an "end-game" plan to recruit their key players so we could finish together in 1 tribe. This was out of respect for the Beyond half of Riders (they were there for us when we needed them most), but the offer was good for the TR half, as well. Instead of getting new owners, we would have in-nobled our retired accounts to make room for allied players. TR did not seem interested and in the light of other intel we were getting, it was clear who are friends were.

Anybody not in INSO would need to be attacked at some point. Time permitting, I'll make a topic with some background facts & my personal perspective. At the end of the day, the circumstances only dictate who we attack next (if not everybody).

Last edited:

DeletedUser45372

I feel a little bad that I didn't realize it sooner...

image.php

No wonder he is upset! not a single recap or new noble since he started getting eaten alive... Let's see what the excuse is... "Got an important test coming up, need to study" or "got a new job, TW has to go" or maybe even "I have to go take a shower and I forgot to log back in"

DeletedUser

I feel a little bad that I didn't realize it sooner...

image.php

No wonder he is upset! not a single recap or new noble since he started getting eaten alive... Let's see what the excuse is... "Got an important test coming up, need to study" or "got a new job, TW has to go" or maybe even "I have to go take a shower and I forgot to log back in"

Nah I have a feeling he will go the "I have a real life unlike you people" route.

DeletedUser

yea I def think he quit....... He couldnt handle the INSO whooping stick

DeletedUser45372

losing 3 mil in 2 weeks... that's pretty bad...

Almost as bad as FellFrosch007... Can we say EXECUTION?

DeletedUser

you can call them whatever you want but when 5 players are doing this to a whole tribe........ DAMN!

Side 1:
Players: QueenMandy, rwgash, mikew11, superwild, dan3x
Side 2:
Tribes: N.E.B

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 687
Side 2: 262
Difference: 425

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,603,106
Side 2: 2,545,551
Difference: 4,057,555

chart

Shadryk 01

Took the words right out of my mouth. Here are N.E.B comments regarding our Beyond recruits:

Author said:
YOU have bought a CRAPPER !!

Author said:
congrats on recruiting the BIGGEST POINT WHORE in all of TW

Author said:
You mean queen mandy and mikew11? I don't think they know how to take active war targets.

Author said:
Seems pretty late in the game to be tutoring players on how to play, especially ones that have as many points as they do. Seems like they should know by now, but looking at their stats certainly says otherwise.

Author said:
I had always thought you had to prove yourself on the field of battle to get an INSO invite, but apparently they are handed out freely these days

Author said:
I hope your new recruits don't mind being considered noobs.

Author said:
You have taken in two players who couldn't take an ENEMY village in 3 or 4 months between them

* All 5 players have a positive noble ratio

* All 5 players are taking a significant number of N.E.B villages

* All 5 players increased their ODA rank within days of joining INSO. (rwgash actually took longer, but he was rank #12 and needed ~20 mil ODA to advance...which he has now done.)

DeletedUser45372

With stats like that, we may as well leave them to finish off NEB while we continue onto the rest of the world .

DeletedUser82316

That sounds like a great idea Noely! Why don't you try that instead of using multiple players to clear their villages for them and then giving them the credit for it?

DeletedUser45372

That sounds like a great idea Noely! Why don't you try that instead of using multiple players to clear their villages for them and then giving them the credit for it?

I'll continue taking villages that I clear thank you.