The definitive list of all things ratty, as carried out by the top 5 tribes

DeletedUser

Oh and also does having control over an entire tribe through a puppet council count as ratty too?

DeletedUser86709

Mani didn't you dismiss your member for draculesti to eat?

That's ratty.

DeletedUser86709

begoodboy

178577f41f85e1839fbe54172f0c4a28.png

1d5bf9ce9d02ce389b2442cd20457ef9.png

You kicked him for drac could eat him then join you...

That was your little backdoor deal wasn't it?

Shall we add the recruitment of your NAPs refugees?

How about fighting saying you'll stay with watch until the end and then going to Ya Bro?

DeletedUser

First off I didnt kick him, the decision was made by the then duke who was friendly to a certain tribe back then, the very same tribe that wanted to take draculesti to take heat from ya bro and hence happy to help dracul out while that very elite tribe decided on how quick to noble more villas labeling players as deadweight who stood in their way, a tribe that split due to a fall out among the dukes over the very same reason.

DeletedUser

to answer about me staying with watch till the end, did I not stay till the end? you recruited most of it and others joined the regional tribes, the remaining joined with me to ya bro then how did I not stay till the last moment? also if you think we left Vile behind we did talk with him through before joining, unlike you we dont simply get rid of players just because we had a little disagreement. Why would I stay in watch when the players who made it up were no longer there and those that few that remained got invited to other tribes.

satorbg

Side question: Chris why give your phone number to ANYONE you know from an online game? Jeebus, drunk dialing you at 2AM? I would murder him for that.

Also regarding backdoor politics: IMO if we take real life and history into account, then we can see that indeed all is fair in war. There were Gauls fighting under Caesar when he cut a bloody swathe through the Gaelic lands. Constantinople fell to the treachery of the troops forming the fourth crusade, i can go on and on.

Subterfuge is a tool of war like any other. Having spies and forming coalitions i would not consider "bad" like say stealing a password of an account and deleting it or suiciding its troops.

That being said, there is praise to be given to integrity and to those who fight it out until the last troop and their last village. Needles to say aTo have my respect for sticking with us, even though a gangbang coupled with a backstab from a player or players inside ya bro itself would have seen us severely tested and probably defeated.

DeletedUser86709

to answer about me staying with watch till the end, did I not stay till the end? you recruited most of it and others joined the regional tribes, the remaining joined with me to ya bro then how did I not stay till the last moment? also if you think we left Vile behind we did talk with him through before joining, unlike you we dont simply get rid of players just because we had a little disagreement. Why would I stay in watch when the players who made it up were no longer there and those that few that remained got invited to other tribes.

i still see 5 members there.

And stop trying to play the innocent card. YOU are the rattiest duke of the top 5 BY FAR.

DeletedUser

I have interesting things to post but I will wait till someone makes their decision.

Unbelieveable the crap you get when your only crime is wasting your time helping people.