The demise of Plight??

jdt14

As the "crumbling" of C2 has been an ongoing debate, in an effort to make sure everyone is included, its time to examine the internal strife that appears to be occurring within Plight:
In the past 45 days:
Tribal Wars Stats: World 16: Tribe
Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Euthanasia (tribe changes)
Player Action Date/Time Points
usunnybeaches Left 25th June 2010 - 01:20 3,470,648
dopeas Left 25th June 2010 - 01:20 3,930,070
kalaa456 Joined 23rd June 2010 - 19:14 126,089
TheRedWITCH Left 23rd June 2010 - 16:14 4,612,060
TheRedWITCH Joined 22nd June 2010 - 07:17 4,581,423
ltdavis2008 Left 21st June 2010 - 22:18 5,857,075
TheRedWITCH Left 20th June 2010 - 10:10 4,561,096
TehNabZ Joined 15th June 2010 - 07:12 285,035
Dive King Left 01st June 2010 - 07:12 0
Bobthebrave Left 27th May 2010 - 07:11 0
Psychojason Left 16th May 2010 - 10:13 2,471,941

by my count thats 415,000 point that joined and 21 100 000 points that left (approx). Did not count the number of villages that this represents.
And this is even prior to the first salvo in the C2-Plight war

One has to wonder whether this declaration by Plight is a last ditch effort to maintain some level of interest in the game for its members. And if so how long can that interest be maintained if this battle goes into a time period of 9+ months - as the C2 SF conflict has.

DeletedUser

I must admit that i think the same, plight have no choice but to declare cos theyre getting left behind by C² and slowly losing members to boredom and inactivity.

However, i do think theyre more than capable of giving C² a good fight so lets see how things r sitting 1 month down the road from now, will def be interesting :icon_razz:

The ones who have left plight stink of cowardice to me, check the global map, theyve all got villages which will be at risk on the frontlines and therefore appear to be trying to hide away from C² first wave. Lets face it theyve been watching HRV getting eaten away and know theyll take losses on the frontline... the best way to keep hold of them is to pretend ur not involved by creating a new tribe.

dopeas has loads of villages inside C² territory so they had no choice but to boot him b4 the war, cos hes gonna lose alot of villages to C² over the next couple of weeks.

Personally i wouldve liked to see plight declare on *MK* and LSHRV as well to make this world a total free for all and then we can truly call it a 'Global thermonuclear war'... shame plight aint active enough to go for something as audacious as that lol

Seagryfn

It has always been the purported mission of Plight to Euthanize those who lack what it takes to survive in this game of Tribal Wars. Plight is notorious for not caring upon whose neck the axe falls upon, even if it is upon our own.

If you think this "declaration by Plight is a last ditch effort" you obviously miss the point made in the declaration that this has been pre-destined for nearly a month! Players on both C²'s and Plight's sides have gone gray from 'anticipation' and some without the stomach or desire to play this game as a WAR game have left.
Big deal. We know. We don't care.
Let them slink into oblivion, afraid to fight, holding their manhood (or womanhood) cheap, to paraphrase The Bard.

This thread appears created to comment on the declaration, and there is already a thread for that purpose.

DeletedUser

The demise of Plight? Please! More like the demise of c2. If they are having players going barb just to little ol SF then I wonder how many of there players will be going barb or just plain out be nobled to massive Plight :icon_cool:

I definitely think this will be one of the most epic wars for TW.

Have fun c2 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you think this "declaration by Plight is a last ditch effort" you obviously miss the point made in the declaration that this has been pre-destined for nearly a month!

Even 1 month ago u would declare for inactivity reasons, so that dont defend the argument at all... i reckon u been losing signioficant players for the past 6months and its come to a point u gotta make a global move before u simply dont have enough firepower to make any impact... thats not in anyway a criticism just the way the game goes.

...and some people knew it was coming 1 month ago ;)

This thread appears created to comment on the declaration, and there is already a thread for that purpose.

No this thread is only about plights activity, just like the other threads intent against C² and LSHRV respectively.

PS Araluen the declaration from plight does not in anyway indicate theyre teaming up with LSHRV so be very careful in making assumptions like that. tbh there probably will be but i bet plight dont make it public...

DeletedUser

for a little runt in the SE corner you sure like to open that BIG mouth you have..

what you want us to say? "o dear guys, some guy from the sunny side of the world figured out we lost members." The funny thing is were still gonna win regardless if we have those few or not.

ps - i dont think all the noise your making in the forum is going to attract MK this time :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for a little runt in the SE corner you sure like to open that BIG mouth you have..

what you want us to say? "o dear guys, some guy from the sunny side of the world figured out we lost members." The funny thing is were still gonna win regardless if we have those few or not.

ps - i dont think your whining in the forum is going to attract MK this time :icon_wink:

i think i hit a nerve... tut tut

nice to meet such a friendly and polite player too... good luck with surviving the pnps with such an attitude...

PS please show where im 'whining'

DeletedUser

funny-pictures-cat-weighs-fourteen-pounds.jpg

nice to meet you too =)

DeletedUser

Looks like someone took U6's advice and kicked them :lol:

DeletedUser78416

Crazyplayer4 said:

:lol::lol:

Took the words right out of my mouth...several times over.

:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

For someone who can't attack ende more than according to his own TW account, and not his arguments, you have a big mouth yourself crazy. Let it be known that your attempt to derail the thread about plight not being able to handle themselves, let alone c2 handling still on their to-do list, has failed.

The musical chairs, as someone put it to me, doesn't bode well for plight, though I'm sure this will turn out interestingly, as plight is not to be underestimated.

DeletedUser

monkey see monkey do i guess. To bad you guys have no real evidence against us =( . Was really looking forward to the forums being about how much we suck and your better then us.

Seems like things have gone silent to be honest

DeletedUser

No real evidence of what? The fact that even with your multiple dismissals and people leaving, that 12 of your 57 remaining players still show no growth or exhibit negative growth?

Not so sure what evidence you want?

DeletedUser

No real evidence of what? The fact that even with your multiple dismissals and people leaving, that 12 of your 57 remaining players still show no growth or exhibit negative growth?

Not so sure what evidence you want?

Uh sorry, there's no where else to expand now is there? So how could we grow?
Minus the few barbs laying around here and there.

DeletedUser

Um, I didn't say there were other ways to grow. I said there are strong signs that this will be the end of Plight. I don't care that you couldn't grow otherwise, that's not what I'm arguing :lol:.

DeletedUser

This coming from the player named "crazyplayer" :icon_wink:.

Give me some kind of reason to think otherwise. c2 is more active, has better organization from what I've seen, better leadership from what I've seen, higher morale, no "musical chairs" with their players, and a larger amount of growth than Plight and SF combined in the past week on nobling alone, not counting kicked players on both sides which would put them even further ahead...

The only advantage Plight has is that they're fresh to war, but that doesn't guarantee victory. A battle-hardened group can stand up to the first assault in which Plight should lead for a bit, and turn it around, and that's what c2 is.

DeletedUser

lets be honest, i check maps everyday. Everyday C2 is nobling more players in their backfield then anyone is nobling overall.

yes you are nobling more, but most are in the backfield away from everything. Every tribe that is still active is doing that. Also means you guys are going through all those wonderful packets quickly =)