The demise of Plight??

DeletedUser

ahh i see your one of those players who does not use his in game name in the forum. how will we know who to hit???? as to the font line that covers half the world.

DeletedUser

That's Sauroni from SF. He has a few villages on our frontlines that are superstacked. Everything else is further back out of realistic reach, so he feels free to talk a big game. I've found that his posts have been a lot more pleasant since I put him on ignore. Redundant, but more pleasant.

Hardly a few villages, more than most to say the least. And the villages I do have on the front are right in the action. If your tribe stopped sending attacks from 200-300 hours out then I wouldn't have so much time to stack them. Noobs.

And you put me on ignore? Dude it doesn't count if the person doesn't know about it. Oh wait are you talking about like 3 weeks ago in a dead thread? Cos you broke that ignore a llloooonnnnngggg time ago kid.

ahh i see your one of those players who does not use his in game name in the forum. how will we know who to hit???? as to the font line that covers half the world.

OMG not this again! Your tribe has already pulled this crap. And I will not be getting into it again. Ask me my in-game name at any time and I will tell you. Its not brain surgery.

DeletedUser58923

point 1 , there was no argument, your fail #1
point 2 , i did not help c2's case, your fail #2
point 3, i am not supporting you , your fail #3

yes i fail i know and i dont care, but what i said still stands. you cant compare the inactivity of GUNs with how well they did against orc; to plights inactivity with how well you will do against c2. orc fought guns for like 20 minutes then passed the war to plight. plight was active then, and still had trouble with GUNs. now their inactive facing a much better tribe. already pretty much a rim tribe, and bout to be pushed off the world

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

Indeed, Michiel. Plight did not declare 'war' we declared 'open borders.' :icon_wink:

Come on in, the water is fine! And, if you care for such bland and insipid fare, so is the buffet of players that have lost the heart for WAR in Tribalwars and quit or been kicked. They have no part in Plight and we do not claim them. They are strewn about all over, so eat to your heart's content; after all, you were invited! You can choose what ever 'target' you prefer to dine upon. Just make no pretense as to which are the choicest morsels; the fresh stuff, not the stale and mouldy old crusts. If thats all you really want to eat, go ahead and sup on our discarded leftovers.

Plight, however, had grown insufferably bored with such bland and revolting fare. We find the rare allure of a live meal added to the W16 diet far more appetizing. And fun. :icon_biggrin: So, yes, we do appreciate your acceptance of our goal of bring Euthanasia to W16. Thank you for taking up our common cause!

After all this talk about fine dining, I was surprised to see Plight eating far more "mouldy old crusts" than we are. Also, some of the players that were kicked have in fact sent us more attacks than most Plight members so far...that makes them look very tasty to us indeed!

For the most part though, you're right. These people are not exactly fine dining. However, they're in the way between us and the meal we want. They're appetizers, they're dinner rolls...they're the evil veggies we have to eat or we won't get our dessert. We happen to like dessert, so we'll do what's necessary to get a good spot at the table for it :icon_wink:

Any single time you manage to best one of ours, your are actually helping us fulfill our goal. :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

Glad to be of assistance :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

StormTrouper Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 107 villages
jupiter1912 Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 30 vil
Cheater8 Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 237 vil
4268 Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 156 vil
noexit Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 300 vil
scuba doo Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 80 vil
Selock Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 221 vil
ghettofrogman Left 25th June 2010 - 16:11 4 vil
dopeas Left 25th June 2010 - 01:20 386 vil
usunnybeaches Left 25th June 2010 - 01:20 259 vil

This represents 1780 potential expansion targets right here.

There are also approx 12 more players whom I "suspect" are inactive - some have not had a conquer since October 2009 (a very simple measure of activity) - these 12 players represent another 2530 potential expansion opportunities.

How many targets do you need?

This thread was created to discuss whether there were inactivity levels in Plight (choose to believe that or not).
I think these facts show that there is such an issue of activity within Plight.
My personal opinion is that I also believe that this inactivity, whether through through boredom, fear of the growing "gap" between C2 and Plight and SF, or some other reason was a definite contributing factor in the Plight decision to declare at this time.

Please don't attempt to hijack this thread. There is a thread created to discuss the activity level as a cause of the demise of Plight. A thread regarding the declaration of Plight against C2 to express your opinions as to who will win or who you want to support already exists.

Any comments on the statements regarding the activity level of Plight are welcomed.

My problem was overactivity! lol,,,,,lets see what ya got!

DeletedUser

ORC, GUNs, etc. There are some. However, the experience was with a whole other group of players, most of which are gone.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 27
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 619,064
Side 2: 246,052
Difference: 373,012

chart

DeletedUser

I knew there was one player I was forgetting in my stats of players who were kicked but are still fighting. Refer to the other thread posted by Seagryfn for full stats with and without players included. Thanks for reminding me tokic.

DeletedUser

Looks like its been a tough start for plight,you can kind of expect that though at the start of a war,you can prepare your members all you want but until they have thousands of incomings to them,you have no idea how they are going to react,whether they are ones who will fight longterm or simply leave at the 1st hurdle.

The stats will be more meaningful after a month or 2 once plight have fully got themselves into a war mindset and rid themselves of the members who find that war is not for them.

It should be an interesting few months ahead regardless of what happens