The demise of Plight??

DeletedUser

I do think plight have enough skilled players to turn u over in certain areas... this is definitely gonna be close and considering LSHRV now have a 2nd wind, its all out there to be won!

I think the most important points in all of this is that C² have been mobilised for war for a long time now and will already have their inhouse organisations in place, plight will take a short while to find their feet. But plight have plenty of experience to get that up and running fast :icon_smile:

C²s handful of skilled players against both LSHRV and plight combined skilled players doesnt make C² favourites in this one imo.

MichielK

I do think plight have enough skilled players to turn u over in certain areas... this is definitely gonna be close and considering LSHRV now have a 2nd wind, its all out there to be won!

Plight definitely has skilled players. However, wars like these are not won or lost based on individual skill, but rather on teamwork and organisation. These are areas where C² has nothing left to prove, and Plight will need to match us in both in order to have a good chance to beat us.

I think the most important points in all of this is that C² have been mobilised for war for a long time now and will already have their inhouse organisations in place, plight will take a short while to find their feet. But plight have plenty of experience to get that up and running fast :icon_smile:

Keep in mind that when the war date was set, Plight actually wanted to start earlier than we did. We found a compromise in the middle, so Plight ended up with more time than they wanted originally.

If they now need more time to find their feet, that's just bad planning. However, I doubt that's the case, and think Plight is as prepared as they can be.

C²s handful of skilled players against both LSHRV and plight combined skilled players doesnt make C² favourites in this one imo.

We're fighting the tribes in ranks 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11 and 14 at once, and welcome the role of the plucky little underdog :) In fact, this is what the game is about...we want to prove that we are the best tribe in W16, and what better way to do that than to beat nearly every other tribe in the world at once?

DeletedUser

We're fighting the tribes in ranks 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11 and 14 at once, and welcome the role of the plucky little underdog :) In fact, this is what the game is about...we want to prove that we are the best tribe in W16, and what better way to do that than to beat nearly every other tribe in the world at once?

Lets be totally accurate here, C² and BANG! are both taking on all the tribes u list, so u cant take all the credit! lol

BANG! are still a large enough foe for most left in this world alone...

MichielK

Lets be totally accurate here, C² and BANG! are both taking on all the tribes u list, so u cant take all the credit! lol

BANG! are still a large enough foe for most left in this world alone...

While you're right about BANG still being a formidable tribe, they have chosen to remain neutral in this war. It's just little old us fighting the lot of you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

While you're right about BANG still being a formidable tribe, they have chosen to remain neutral in this war. It's just little old us fighting the lot of you :icon_wink:

Try telling cyclopz this cos hes happily nobling BANG! (inactive) players since the war declaration...

that says plight r attacking BANG!

DeletedUser58923

I wouldnt worry too much about plight activity. For example during the ORC/GUNs conflict our number of active players dwindled to below 20 at one point ( players not accounts ) and we survived that. This time we got a bunch more

LMFAO

wanna know why you survived it? ORC stopped attacking to let PLIGHT handle GUNs, nice failed argument, and thanks for just helping our case over at c2, your support is always welcome ;)

Kevin

DeletedUser

Try telling cyclopz this cos hes happily nobling BANG! (inactive) players since the war declaration...

that says plight r attacking BANG!

Well, as far as I can tell BANG! is not attacking back. It seems Plight wants war with BANG! as well. Another low tactic, only two days into the war. From an outside perspective, Plight doesn't look to be playing too cleanly.

I wouldnt worry too much about plight activity. For example during the ORC/GUNs conflict our number of active players dwindled to below 20 at one point ( players not accounts ) and we survived that. This time we got a bunch more

And your player base was much better than it is now...

Seagryfn

Or we can just attack everyone in sight :icon_twisted:

As far as C² is concerned, a target is a target, and I imagine that a tribe whose main theme is euthanasia would actually respect and appreciate that.

Indeed, Michiel. Plight did not declare 'war' we declared 'open borders.' :icon_wink:

Come on in, the water is fine! And, if you care for such bland and insipid fare, so is the buffet of players that have lost the heart for WAR in Tribalwars and quit or been kicked. They have no part in Plight and we do not claim them. They are strewn about all over, so eat to your heart's content; after all, you were invited! You can choose what ever 'target' you prefer to dine upon. Just make no pretense as to which are the choicest morsels; the fresh stuff, not the stale and mouldy old crusts. If thats all you really want to eat, go ahead and sup on our discarded leftovers.

Plight, however, had grown insufferably bored with such bland and revolting fare. We find the rare allure of a live meal added to the W16 diet far more appetizing. And fun. :icon_biggrin: So, yes, we do appreciate your acceptance of our goal of bring Euthanasia to W16. Thank you for taking up our common cause!

So, as Qoffee has already stated: Whilst no-one will argue that a C² victory is a valid probability, a defeat of Euthanasia is impossible.

SocratesJC said:
That is the thing about Euthanasia: it is not imperative that the tribe itself succeeds or not. The real success exists in its principles—the principles of bringing plight to a world otherwise at ease, and euthanizing those who are not worthy of existence. Say what you may about who wins, the chaotic element of Plight will have its victory in all of our souls.
Any single time you manage to best one of ours, your are actually helping us fulfill our goal. :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

jdt14

So, as Qoffee has already stated: Whilst no-one will argue that a C² victory is a valid probability, a defeat of Euthanasia is impossible.

Any single time you manage to best one of ours, your are actually helping us fulfill our goal. :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

And if it comes to pass that the result is the defeat of Plight -then comes the disappearence of the theory of Euthanasia, because as I stated History is written by the victory. And all we care about is chaos.

DeletedUser

Ask Percyman whether these are valid targets - maybe your tribe member can explain this to you - unless they too are members of the un-honourable.
Yes, as for me - I will attack any target that I feel I can take with minimum loss. Call it what you will - your opinion is not one I hold with any regard - and in the end I expect to be here long after you're gone.

I forget the war movie, but believe it to be Platoon "the first causality of war is innocence" - your outlook on how to fight a war is innocent - but more to our advantage I guess.

History is written by the victor ( and I have high level of doubt that it will be you) so in the end what you think is probably irrelevant.

All targets are valid targets. But claiming that you are a better tribe because you have taken more villages off inactives and weak players does not make you a better tribe. If you take from inactives at least don't claim you are a better tribe that is all I am saying.

DeletedUser

All targets are valid targets. But claiming that you are a better tribe because you have taken more villages off inactives and weak players does not make you a better tribe. If you take from inactives at least don't claim you are a better tribe that is all I am saying.

We got inactives and you dont noble them :S What does that mean?

DeletedUser

Ah, so now you guys have adopted a Viking mentality? So how do you defeat someone who wishes to fall in battle? I dunno, but we'll find a way! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser54400

LMFAO

wanna know why you survived it? ORC stopped attacking to let PLIGHT handle GUNs, nice failed argument, and thanks for just helping our case over at c2, your support is always welcome ;)

Kevin

point 1 , there was no argument, your fail #1
point 2 , i did not help c2's case, your fail #2
point 3, i am not supporting you , your fail #3

DeletedUser54400

And if it comes to pass that the result is the defeat of Plight -then comes the disappearence of the theory of Euthanasia, because as I stated History is written by the victory. And all we care about is chaos.

i'm really sorry to tell you this , plight is not a theory, its a way of life. As such we cannot be defeated,independent of the fact if you can win or not. Chaos is the exact thing that makes euthanasia so powefull

DeletedUser

Hey Qoffee, remember what I said on W41? I plan to prove it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok so i skipped to the end cause i did not want to waste my time n all the bragging in this thread did i miss any thing??

DeletedUser

ok so i skipped to the end cause i did not want to waste my time n all the bragging in this thread did i miss any thing??

Yeah the part where c2 continue to act like they aren't worried about the war when they are actually terrified :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol yup it is one of our forum threads "how scared are we of war" lol
tell me where are your villages?
That's Sauroni from SF. He has a few villages on our frontlines that are superstacked. Everything else is further back out of realistic reach, so he feels free to talk a big game. I've found that his posts have been a lot more pleasant since I put him on ignore. Redundant, but more pleasant.