The Design Lounge

DeletedUser

i used your method, but mine didnt turn out that great :(
rapperm.png

DeletedUser

That's pretty good Luc, nicely done. Imo, better than the other one.

DeletedUser

Right I'm off to Italy in a couple of days. Any sort of shots that people would like for stocks as I'll have my camera with me?

DeletedUser

There won't be any gladiators in the Colosseum as there is no floor left which they used to fight upon, only the remains of the pillars that held the floor up, however I will get some photos of the Colosseum :)

DeletedUser95815

Been to all of those apart from Sardinia. I went to Rome around 4 years ago now. Will be nice to see the trevia fountain and the colosseum. Have you ever been to Italy before? And you going for any reason? Family? Friends?

DeletedUser

I've been to sardinia before, but not the main part of Italy. And yeah I'm going with my family, best way to pay for it :p

DeletedUser

Best thing to do is bookmark that site as there is so much there, I keep going back to it when I can't find a particular render :3

DeletedUser95815

Didn't know where else to post it but from tomorrow I am going away for two weeks and a bit so I won't be able to answer any PM's etc (not that I get many anyway) :(
BOTG 4 people. If you have completed your entries send them to Yurtles. :)

DeletedUser

Beckie I has a photo of some gladiators in front of the Colosseum :)
I had to be sneaky though as I didn't want to have to pay 20 euros to each of them :p
I'll get it uploaded asap along with some others :)

DeletedUser

Beckie I has a photo of some gladiators in front of the Colosseum :)
I had to be sneaky though as I didn't want to have to pay 20 euros to each of them :p
I'll get it uploaded asap along with some others :)

Ahaha thats awesome, have/having a good time ? :)

DeletedUser

Had a brilliant time, wouldn't mind living in Florence actually as it is just amazing!

Was actually nice to have a break from tw as well :p

DeletedUser

[spoil]
tutorialoflolsmudge.png
[/spoil]
anyone know any smudge settings similar too the ones used in this tutorial ?