The Design Lounge

DeletedUser

Here ya go Beckie :)

[spoil]
IMG_3883.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Haha thats cool, if you paid could you have been in the chair?!?!

DeletedUser

I could have been, but with all of them I would have been looking at 40 euros minimum, I left them haggling with the price with that woman afterwards of which they were wanting 50 euros and she didn't want to pay that much :p

DeletedUser81336

I could have been, but with all of them I would have been looking at 40 euros minimum, I left them haggling with the price with that woman afterwards of which they were wanting 50 euros and she didn't want to pay that much :p

Wow those are bargain prices! I get paid much more for pictures at my job.

DeletedUser

Right im off to tenerife for too weeks, see you all when i get back ;)

DeletedUser

Its your skype avvy! so if you want it just screen shot and crop it :)

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HEY graphic people!!
I have something to show you! If you need renders of this models for some signatures just contact me I will be glad to make some and post them here so you can use them.
longrifle+flintlock.jpg

renders look like this:
flintlock+longrifle.111.jpg

I will make one more rifle like this and few pistols and bowie knife and tomahawk... so more old weapons renders will be available.

here is some more models:
zippo22.jpg

worker+helmet09.jpg

there is much more images on my blog, and if you have idea for some good 3d models you want to put in signatures just tell me, i will be happy to make some for you.

Anyway I see you still have great fin here. I miss you guys, other fourms are to... /bad word/... serious. This forum have best mood at all.

DeletedUser

That's some seriously good work Nightblade,

its also nice to see you back around here :) You planning on sticking around for a while ?

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I need to relax a little so I will be around for a while :)
There is lot of good GFX work to check around, GE you make this forum alive and it look great!

DeletedUser

Sounds good to me, will be good to have you around again :)
Cheers very much ^_^

DeletedUser95815

Thats you been doing all this time? That is some serious CAD work there.
Nice to have you back again.