The Design Lounge

DeletedUser

I asked you all about this, and I've finally got around to it :p

Basically what it is, is a place for us all to talk about art in general. Maybe you've seen something inspirational and want to share it with the rest of the forum to inspire them or perhaps you've seen something in a tag, but cant for the life of you work out how it was done, just post a question here and I'm sure somebody will try to answer it for you.
....A couple of things, if your posting a tagwall or a large image, please spoiler it, otherwise people on mobile browser's may have some trouble with the page. Also all forum rules still apply here, however I will me slackening the spam rule, without completely blowing it out. Still things like 1 word replys will not be allowed.

So let the discussion begin :)

707251260924367.jpg

Zoomed in bits :

[SPOIL]
707251260924392.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[spoil]
707251260924438.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
707251260924469.jpg
[/spoil]

See roughly how it was made :
( Scroll down )

http://www.digitalserved.com/gallery/The-Humming-Dragonfly/368382

DeletedUser

Looking smexy, although bird could've left out IMO.

Dunno, it's just epic.

Can't really say much more huh.

DeletedUser

Wow!!!! That's incredible!! To see what they started with, and then what the ended with is insane. What program did they use to make those lights?

DeletedUser

Look like cinema 4d to me :) Its interesting how they made the shatters ... gotta find out how to do that :p

DeletedUser

Puh, I'll stick to getting resources from the internet for now.
First I want to be really good at tagging then I'll start making my own resources ^^

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to use cinema 4D next week in my class. If I do, I'm going to get a copy of that program and see what I can do with it.

DeletedUser95344

i have cinema 4d r12 i have no idea what to do with it

DeletedUser95344

i tried animation,but how to add sound to it or first how to save it (dull) thats BIG problem

DeletedUser

a little OT here...

Can we discuss anything remotely about graphics here? or does it have to be about good examples and stuffs

DeletedUser

Post your 5 favourite fonts:

• Qlassic
• Calibri
• Romeral
• Din FF
• NeoSans

DeletedUser

• Arial
• Helvetica
• Myriad Pro

Those are the only 3 I use with any consistency :p

• Charlie Brown MS4 - quite cool

DeletedUser

Uhm, Trajan pro WAS my fav..
Now I just get some stuff from dafont ;)

DeletedUser

Trajan Pro is gorgeous. Try the Chinese Rocks font. It's the Red Dead Redemption font.

DeletedUser95815

I pretty much use
Tahoma
Myriad Pro
Trajan Pro

Thats all I use. But it depends on the theme of the tag. I only use custom fancy fonts on requests.

The tag is very good. I like the attention to detail that they have used. Example: The skin is raised where the pylons (that's what I will call them) are put into the back.

[SPOIL]
707251260924392.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

mattoematt

Bebas Neueue or something. (Helps when I actually use PS haha)