The Design Lounge

DeletedUser

Is there a shortcut to making a new layer + applied image in one step?

DeletedUser

Can we rate this thread up please guys.
Someone decided it would be clever to vote it 1 star.
I don't want this looking like a bad thread as it is our main discussion place :) cheers guys.

DeletedUser

Ooops, I was gonna... But I already did!

:p

Do we have a GFX skype chat?

DeletedUser

What's up with all the skypi-ness, does noone use MSN over here? :<

DeletedUser

Never tried it, I use it since a majority of the TW community uses it.

What do you think of it?

DeletedUser

Deviant art mostly, just narrow your search down to the "stock images" section.

DeletedUser

I had a cool idea this morning for a new game kind'a thing we could do... Its probably the best way to improve, my suggestion is "Replica the Design". Demonstrating an existing signature, participants will be given a stock and they have to recreate the sig as best they can. Certainly could be a challenge :p

DeletedUser95815

I got Adobe Photoshop on my iPod! Link
I got it a few months ago but just remembered it. Obviously it doesn't include all the features of PS. Still cool for on-the-go editing though.
Also, I think we should maybe have more people posting stock/render etc. packs in one place for people to use either they could make them or they could have found a really good stock pack to share.

DeletedUser

Delta Visions

I have just joined this gfx site, and it is full of everything that you could need. The only downside is that there isn't much/anything about GIMP, but at least nearly all of the resources can be used in GIMP (illustrator stuff can't work in gimp, but there aren't many of them any way).