The Design Lounge

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that is what i have been doing in free time, i made some serious rocket design at work, but that is "top military secret" and I can not post it on my blog :) so i have to make some material for blog in free time :)

It is good to be back to place where one fell at home!!! thank you!

BTW zippo is working model, it have all parts it need to work, rifle need few details but it is also working model.

DeletedUser95815

that is what i have been doing in free time, i made some serious rocket design at work, but that is "top military secret" and I can not post it on my blog :) so i have to make some material for blog in free time :)

It is good to be back to place where one fell at home!!! thank you!

BTW zippo is working model, it have all parts it need to work, rifle need few details but it is also working model.

Your a spy? ;)

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
untitled.134.jpg

here is something i just made for you guys, can i see what you can do with it? :D

DeletedUser

There are 8 download links, you must download them all and save them into one place, then once you have all 8, just open up the first one and it will work.
The way the file works is you can only open it once having all parts of the download.

DeletedUser

Terrible.

-1 for bad background
-1 for terrible rendering
-1 for too many focals
-1 for lack of effort

DeletedUser

Everything.

I'd recommend reading a Tutorial. That was just a Plasma background, with bland text and a bad render.

DeletedUser

WoW i keep reading tutorials and try things out but i always get things wrong shrp you suggest any specific tutorial?