The Devil Is In The Detail

• Thread starter DeletedUser106380
  • Start date

DeletedUser106380

Tagged as Swords?

A little under a month ago, an awful tragedy occurred. Lord BillyBlameAnythingButHimself lost his main village. Of course, this unfortunate happening couldn’t be at the fault of our lord and saviour himself? Don’t be silly! A problem with his tagging script caused a noble train to be tagged as swords. These things can happen to the best of us, and who am I to judge? I once ended up in the middle of an altercation between a squadron of Eunuchs and a local philharmonic orchestra. Let’s just say, I was left with more questions about my sexuality than I would experience watching a 10 minute interview starring our Messiah himself.

Now enough about my erotic fixation on Lord BillyBigBollocks, and more about his latest blunder; in what may turn out to be, a series of unfortunate events. This morning (ST), our crestfallen hero appears to have suffered yet another defeat at the hands of those that, we can only assume, have some form of Royal Charter in which they aim to eradicate Republicanism across the world.

ycdhcyn.png

I’m not one to judge the acts of others. However, Lord BillyWillOnlyReactIfIt’sANoble has allowed, and possibly incited, a genocide upon his own people. Although I may not judge, the United Nations will. It does appear that Lord BillyLiterallyComittedAWarCrime may be getting a cheeky phone call from Antónion Gutteres to answer for his sacrifice of 10,440 population and 1,309,500 resources.

My only question to Lord BillyThoughtItWasSwordsLol is, what’s your excuse this time? I suppose you could blame it on a pet or an inanimate object, but isn’t it time you put your hands up and admit you made a mistake? Or will the lives of thousands be pegged down to a rebellious pet Guppy or a sudden consciousness of an authentic Rwandan basket?

IUCN Reclassify Pandas as Endangered

FGPanda.gif

As any normal person does. I keep in touch with the scientific classification, and reclassification, of all vulnerable species. This is unfortunately the status of many top tribes in this world, leaving me with the endless task of researching and documenting these tribes before they disappear without a trace.

It appears that our beloved Pandas aren’t thriving as one would hope. While Pandas typically eat a diet composed mostly of bamboo, the W93 Pandas have extensively eaten barbarian villages, a previously undocumented behaviour in Panda populations that is currently correlated with the rabid disease "Barbitis" which is a sexually transmitted infection and is currently ravaging the Panda population. Scientists are observing that the expansion of SCREW into Pandas historical range is proving to be detrimental on both the Pandas population and range size. These factors have lead the IUCN to reclassify the species as “endangered”.

0cftS7j.png

The Panda genepool has been recently diluted with the addition of an inferior, and some might say Incompetent, subspecies. While they've been on the decline for a while, breeding with these new Incompetent Pandas has only caused further trouble to the population. Top Scientists at SCREW estimate at current reproduction rates, the pandas will be extinct from our world as we know it by end of July 2017.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW, SCREW.
Side 2:
Tribes: Panda, Super
Players: T0talPointWh0re

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 10
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 399,066
Side 2: 59,931
Difference: 339,135

chart

As if that wasn’t enough, the recent annexation by TheRussianJester of his former tribe may accelerate the decline ever dwindling Panda population. This downward spiral of an, at one point, barely functional tribe is all but hopeful.

Will Panda continue to head toward a mass extinction, or will a miracle occur, in which they are somehow saved from the truly omnipotent being that is SCREW?

A Footnote

I felt like this world had a lot of joke contributions and needed to be set straight with a serious post. I would like to thank a fellow Panda researcher that helped me to put our extensive research into writing, you know who you are. I would also like to thank my amazing tribe for not being a joke, like the rest of the tribes in this world.

I’m doing this for a laugh and will continue to do more if the demand is there. I’m not going to beg for likes or whatever else it is that people seem to demand as some sort of performance fee, as I enjoyed writing this up anyway. I don’t need my ego stroked.

Thanks for reading my scientific paper; if anyone wants to get in touch, you know where to find me.

James

EDIT#1: Made a small grammatical correction.
EDIT#2: Realised I had left out our beloved TPW in the war stats. I don't like to ostracise anyone. Apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120524

I can already tell this will be a banger. It's like when you're on Youtube and get 10 seconds into a song and scroll down to hit that like button

*goes back to actually read the post now*

EDIT: Honestly a great post. I'll say the best one on this world so far, hands down. Extremely witty, well-written and concise. This is top shelf <3

Last edited:

cokesrus

I see someone intentionally took out the last bit, regarding me reserving judgment. :p

7097caa691a781865bcde9a13607f15d.png
You forgot another detail that your are permanent banned, but back playing again? why not show the whole quote then?

shraman

lol london made this journalism thingy famous...
it was really nice and i liked the metaphorical tone. Would love to see a second edition.

DeletedUser119075

Great. Now look what you guys have done. You managed to make the jester of world 93 stop posting.

I hope you guys are happy with yourselves now.

Didi The Explorer

This post was pure gold, a good mix of facts and humor. Keep it up :D

DeletedUser119686

*Breaking news* screw scientists seem
Great. Now look what you guys have done. You managed to make the jester of world 93 stop posting.

I hope you guys are happy with yourselves now.

Word on the street is you're billys twin? 1 jester less won't make me go into a depressiono_O.

DeletedUser119075

Ouch, that hurt.

How dare you compare me to Billy.

DeletedUser110954

I think its billy nightmare when he sleeps; Swords attack him and noble his villages one by one:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Enjoyed the post very much. LordBillyNeedsMentor: Anyone willing to take him under their wing. Where is Superguy? A month ago he was convinced Panda Would win w93. He claimed to be building " an effective front with Screw" How did that turn out? Of course now that they are losing he is no where to be found. tut -Indi