WAR The Dirty Leadership of DIA: BIO Declares War

God.

Reaction score
Oh btw, thanks for your apology!

Maybe we can forgive and forget

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I actually thought of writing something back, but I don't have time to deal with such childish provocations. I believe everyone knows how ULTRAFUSE does his job, so you can put the dots together and figure out why they declared the war and it's the state as it is. Otherwise, if you'd check the war stats yeah, those are some pretty low number of killed troops for the amount of offensive ones you lost? Oh wait! You're scared to post them.
View attachment 6584

tbh this means nothing, war caps is all that matters..u can rebuild nukes pretty easy

Dr. Dre

Reaction score
If you wanted to declare war on us, maybe you should have prepared your frontline first and not have full defense in your backline.

I'm just gonna put it out there, that if we (DIA) wanted to declare on you (BIO), we would have prepared our frontline first and not have full defense in our backline. To my knowledge it was BIO who declared on DIA.

Reaction score
Backstabbing is an interesting concept coming from a tribe where their leader stated "we wont break aliance but will keep my eyes on you" 24 hours before breaking the alliance and declaring war. The only backstabbing I can see is the ones that declared war on their ally.

DIA is what, a 1/10 of the size of BIO, what benefit would DIA have to go to war with BIO?

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Backstabbing is an interesting concept coming from a tribe where their leader stated "we wont break aliance but will keep my eyes on you" 24 hours before breaking the alliance and declaring war. The only backstabbing I can see is the ones that declared war on their ally.

DIA is what, a 1/10 of the size of BIO, what benefit would DIA have to go to war with BIO?

What reason did BIO have on declaring war on DIA? We literally have multiple war fronts that we were ready to op on and were only prompted to declare war after you guys made a NAP.

Reaction score
So DIA making an ceasefire with NUP so that DIA could sort out their merge and tribe made you declare on your allies?

Funny alliances you hold when you declare on allies out of the blue when the enemy at the time told you your ally would declare war on you. It's called bait from the enemy and you literally jumped head first into the lake. Unlike BIO, DIA actually honour alliances made and don't declare on allies but hey ho at least we have learnt our lesson that having an alliance with BIO means they will turn on you at any moment with no warning just to grow.

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
So DIA making an ceasefire with NUP so that DIA could sort out their merge and tribe made you declare on your allies?

Funny alliances you hold when you declare on allies out of the blue when the enemy at the time told you your ally would declare war on you. It's called bait from the enemy and you literally jumped head first into the lake. Unlike BIO, DIA actually honour alliances made and don't declare on allies but hey ho at least we have learnt our lesson that having an alliance with BIO means they will turn on you at any moment with no warning just to grow.

It's nothing personal, BIO also broke the promises they made to Retina when allying them, it's just a BIO thing.

Reaction score
The only thing that was signed was a ceasefire, it was not signed with a clause saying we would declare on BIO.

You declared on us not the other way around - As you found we were not defended on our front with you, if we wanted to declare wouldn't we have stacked that side?

McCree

Reaction score
It's nothing personal, BIO also broke the promises they made to Retina when allying them, it's just a BIO thing.

There were no real promises broken with the BIO/Retina alliance, we had the same enemy and decided to ally because of that. Right from the start it was a weak alliance and more just to coordinate landing times. I did envision it lasting longer then it did, but things worked out so that it was better for us to end relations. No promises were broken and as far as im aware there were no hard feelings.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only thing that was signed was a ceasefire, it was not signed with a clause saying we would declare on BIO.

You declared on us not the other way around - As you found we were not defended on our front with you, if we wanted to declare wouldn't we have stacked that side?

Because it takes time to move troops from your old frontline to current frontline? We only declared as soon as the NAP was made, and as you can see from my screenshot - the other side (NUP) thought that the ceasefire was made to group up and declare on us. Don't try to lie your way out of this.

Reaction score
Because it takes time to move troops from your old frontline to current frontline? We only declared as soon as the NAP was made, and as you can see from my screenshot - the other side (NUP) thought that the ceasefire was made to group up and declare on us. Don't try to lie your way out of this.
Yes because the tribe we were warring is really the most trustworthy source on why we signed an NAP ;)