WAR The Dirty Leadership of DIA: BIO Declares War

Reaction score
Well than you have made an assumption.

I am telling you the only item that was agreed was the ceasefire but as I've come to find your leadership is so easily baited by comments. Especially comments that are meant to bait you into becoming a backstabbing tribe. Then again, it just shows that an alliance with your tribe has no value and instead of consult your allies you declare war based on assumptions and rumours spread by your enemies.

Cutie Beast

Reaction score
why would you ceasefire someone you are winning against ? atleast thats what defusion claimed ? this is stupid move lol and your side had no gain from it. and BIO leadership did try to talk about it but you guys have 10 people in council and no one knew anything about what is happening also your side worked against people in the tribe lol so stop pretend how broken you are we all know wanted to pull some dirty moves and died on way its just sad.Doing ceasefire with enemy like we are stupid you were just bamboozled cuz we respond way early than you expected. Also payner you were begging ultrafuse to attack NUP instead of DIA i dont know what kind of personality you got but back in days we respected people which helped us but now you try to turn us against someone who didnt do anything to us except they bamboozled you well karma got place for everyone you been outplayed so deal with it like man at the end its just a game no hard feelings i am not mad cuz you tried to ruin us but well sometimes you gain sometimes you lose simple as that but worse case scenario is playing rat on all sides and most of the time you get bamboozled by someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes because the tribe we were warring is really the most trustworthy source on why we signed an NAP ;)

Seeing as how they're supporting your frontline villages, yeah I 100% believe what they said. What reason did NUP have for stacking your villages if they were just a traditional NAP? I have never heard of a NAP where one tribe supports the other.

And then there's the screenshot I posted of us finding out that dragu + defusi0n were talking about ganging up on us, and ending war between DIA and NUP. Look what happened, the war ended between the two and you have one side claiming that it ended to gang up on us.

Either there's a giant coincidence, or you're lying out of your a**. Or even worse, you aren't lying, but are just not aware of what is going behind your back. That just makes this war declaration even more justified.

Also any AOT fans?

Reaction score
Seeing as how they're supporting your frontline villages, yeah I 100% believe what they said. What reason did NUP have for stacking your villages if they were just a traditional NAP? I have never heard of a NAP where one tribe supports the other.

And then there's the screenshot I posted of us finding out that dragu + defusi0n were talking about ganging up on us, and ending war between DIA and NUP. Look what happened, the war ended between the two and you have one side claiming that it ended to gang up on us.

Either there's a giant coincidence, or you're lying out of your a**. Or even worse, you aren't lying, but are just not aware of what is going behind your back. That just makes this war declaration even more justified.

Also any AOT fans?

Sadly never seen the show will get onto it at some point after this war lol. The stacking started after we had incomings from your tribe, cause we asked when suddenly fangs otw

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sadly never seen the show will get onto it at some point after this war lol. The stacking started after we had incomings from your tribe, cause we asked when suddenly fangs otw

just watch it now, the last season is hype

Reaction score
Penetration, you say back in the old day you respected people who help you out. I had worked with BIO members for attacks and defenses and then you declare war and attack? So, a bit of a hypocrite saying you respect people who help you out seeing as you just declared on an ally who had members who worked with your members.

Also, who worked against people in your tribe?

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
There were no real promises broken with the BIO/Retina alliance, we had the same enemy and decided to ally because of that. Right from the start it was a weak alliance and more just to coordinate landing times. I did envision it lasting longer then it did, but things worked out so that it was better for us to end relations. No promises were broken and as far as im aware there were no hard feelings.

So BIO did not make promises in terms of fighting BOT and your council did not voice frustrations about following through with the intentions they showed earlier, especially after they declared on DIA?

McCree

Reaction score
Again there were no promises, and both BIO and Retina both slacked off on their ends in terms of hitting BOT, BIO never threw all they had against BOT, and retina pretty much immediately worked out a cease fire in order to finish some internals. Just because things dont work out doesn't mean people have to be sworn enemies.

Im editing this to say that we currently have no diplo with anyone and I'm being relatively friendly to BIO simply because they were nice enough to treat us with respect when no one else did. (and still dont)

Deleted User - 848953620

BOT and Retina having a little skirmish over in K35? McCree gaining some nice ODD

McCree

Reaction score
Haha, we have a mutual dislike for each others leadership, or atleast I hope its mutual or else I feel bad.

Deleted User - 11487473

Just some old fashioned fist fights over disagreements I'd say