The Downfall of 300

DeletedUser

Attacked a tribe? Sorry, I only see attacks on Tango Man.

300 are active. Tango Man isn't.

Once again my apologies for not overloading the first post with reports:
http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/22739380a8be79048978313bcb1344d7

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/9c65fda9f1d3dba1325bafee54452530

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/9583343c8aa814fe0042dc8170086f43

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/7b60aad12395561363b24503566a5c75

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/0596f9d09ef7eb32fcaee302b2b98b43

Thats just a few.. Most villages we attacked came up empty so would be useless posting those reports. And oh yes, one of my favourite attacks so far:

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/7b842589f93692b5c4b912c261da7e0d

And oh we did attack Thargorn aswell. Just the reports have not been so favourable, but what the heck, you wanted us to show how were not attacking just one member, so there you go:

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/7858d935f312f7ace36a2986afbf5631

Too bad non premuim users can only hold a certain number of reports, otherwise there would be a lot more eye candy to display :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And oh we did attack Thargorn aswell. Just the reports have not been so favourable, but what the heck, you wanted us to show how were not attacking just one member, so there you go:

attacking thar normally doesn't get favourable results :icon_razz:

DeletedUser51390

all i see from the attacks on jamm is that he dodged them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol just sqeezing my new siggy in here :p. Also why does the topic say : ''the downfall of 300'' because at best this is all just a skirmish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think their getting enough credit for what they are doing here. Sure it is nothing great but most players wouldn't even bother doing anything against those names. They done a pretty good job on Tango Man catting him down and such. Like they said their main priority is to eliminate the threats around them. Whether it be nobling or catting. What's going to be easier to do against these types of players. Catting them down or nobling?

You need to do more against the others though in all respect. Only causing if anything moderate damage at best to Tango Man (compared to his size) and minimum at best to Thargoran and Jamm. I think the case could be they hurt you more than you did them.

We are only being shown one side of the arguement here. There are many other reports most porbably being hidden.

DeletedUser

I don't think their getting enough credit for what they are doing here. Sure it is nothing great but most players wouldn't even bother doing anything against those names. They done a pretty good job on Tango Man catting him down and such. Like they said their main priority is to eliminate the threats around them. Whether it be nobling or catting. What's going to be easier to do against these types of players. Catting them down or nobling?

You need to do more against the others though in all respect. Only causing if anything moderate damage at best to Tango Man (compared to his size) and minimum at best to Thargoran and Jamm. I think the case could be they hurt you more than you did them.

We are only being shown one side of the arguement here. There are many other reports most porbably being hidden.

Definetly being hidden. i mean you wouldn't want everyone to know your losses ect. :S

DeletedUser

this is actually quite bad PnP.
congratulations on finding a picture from the movie 300 :icon_rolleyes:.
you posted a picture that correlates to a tribe named in jest towards tribes
like yours. no respect. loss of respect to the people who admire this.

Drayfas

It is true, it is very one sided, we will just have to wait for 300 to post their victories....

DeletedUser

Credit needs to be given were it belongs. Congratulation to Under for starting the attacks. However I wouldn't call myself active for the past 3 weeks. I logged in once a day a sent 4 nobles to the next bonus and building those up was incredibly boring.

I killed that ally of under that they talked about and would have gone back to the usual one login per day tactic, hoping the fear factor would work - it didn't.

Defender: orbitmanifesto
Village: Party Village (725|438) K47

Quantity: 1658 2052 18 3334 186 903 47 197 91 34 1
Losses: 1658 2052 18 3334 186 903 47 197 91 34 1

Well, most of the attacks of Under weren't that impressive and I cannot judge whether they were indeed good or not. It is however true that most of the 300 accounts are up to deletion for 3 days now and that we indeed quit because of the attacks. I won't throw in some lame RL excuse.

To be totally honest - neither me, nor Thar had any fun being online all day to dodge attacks all day at the moment, so we did the unhonourable thing and just gave up. Tango played along and thus 300 is reduced to openeye at the moment.

Funny part is that we all three destroyed most of our armies in long distance attacks, so most of our villages are completly empty and still after 3 days I'm not sure whether I lost a village at all.

Flame on.

DeletedUser51390

Credit needs to be given were it belongs. Congratulation to Under for starting the attacks. However I wouldn't call myself active for the past 3 weeks. I logged in once a day a sent 4 nobles to the next bonus and building those up was incredibly boring.

I killed that ally of under that they talked about and would have gone back to the usual one login per day tactic, hoping the fear factor would work - it didn't.

Well, most of the attacks of Under weren't that impressive and I cannot judge whether they were indeed good or not. It is however true that most of the 300 accounts are up to deletion for 3 days now and that we indeed quit because of the attacks. I won't throw in some lame RL excuse.

To be totally honest - neither me, nor Thar had any fun being online all day to dodge attacks all day at the moment, so we did the unhonourable thing and just gave up. Tango played along and thus 300 is reduced to openeye at the moment.

Funny part is that we all three destroyed most of our armies in long distance attacks, so most of our villages are completly empty and still after 3 days I'm not sure whether I lost a village at all.

Flame on.

takes a big man to admit defeat.

I was waiting your post on this matter and this wasnt what i expected.

im kinda disapointed considering im one of the few who knew the plan of 300 and wanted to see it play out :icon_redface:

damn you UNDER :icon_evil:

-Alias-

Flame on.

I hate to say it but I am dissapointed... Was expecting to actually see you in action Jamm, but on the other hand.

I have been in situations where there are 100's of incomings a day early in the world when you are still building up and it is not fun. Well goodbye 300.

As for OE I'm guessing you will join Evoke?

DeletedUser

Grats UNDER you achieved what you wanted...

My condolences 300, you guys were a fun tribe to watch. Expected much more from you guys. Cannot say that I was not disappointed by this... Good Luck where ever you guys are going...

This makes me think of the merge of SIKE and Evolve... I can see now what they wanted to avoid. This was a very disgraceful exit for epic players...Sad sad day for world 33.

openeye

I suppose this means I need a new home then. I have no plans to exit the world, but a one person tribe isn't much fun, not that there was alot going on in the tribe forums/chat as it was. I wasn't really prepared to have to make a move from 300 this early though, so I haven't put alot of thought into it. Most of my plans were months out so this has put a bit of a wrench into the mix. I'm pretty safe right now so I'm going to take some time to mull over my options. If your tribe is interested in being considered have a rep drop me a mail in world.

Since the accounts are on delete I guess I'll say my goodbyes here.

It was nice to play with you again Thar, its been a long while, since W4 I think. Just wish it would have lasted a bit longer. I was really looking forward to seeing your fabled last stand on a fixed packet world. It would have epic I'm sure. I still consider you the best tactical player to grace the game.

As for Jamm, you're still a jerk. I love it, dont ever change. It suits you well. When it comes to the actual strategic portions of the game, I didn't think I had much left to learn, but you proved me wrong. Our discussions were very insightful. I just would have liked to hear a bit more from you on the subject, it too bad you think posting more than 10 lines on skype in a single day is spamming. ;P

Tango, aka Tracy*insert random number*, never played with you prior to this world, but I have never seen a player more dedicated to the tribe. It was refreshing to hear "I just do what I'm told." whenever I asked you how you planned to do things. I've never seen a player with your skill level so willing to put their ego to the side. You will always have my respect. Oh and have fun in W1, I'm sure you're still busy mopping up iceman. Hope that goes well for you.

DeletedUser

i dont think the other tribes are getting the credit they deserve like OWNED

DeletedUser

So it takes a whole tribe to take out inactive/don't care about this world players? This is pretty uninteresting.

Mmm, an inactive player that gets into th W33 top 15, if thats true what does that say about everyone else.