The dream Team- XVI and Dvader Against Wuke and [V]

DeletedUser

If you don't want to do it fine,

But the stats you've shown are not valid.

DeletedUser

How are they not valid? They're all correct, and I showed how the past week has affected the tribes involved.

Perhaps you don't like them, but they're perfectly valid. You're just looking for ways to make WUKE and [V] look better, whereas I am looking at the present.

Invalid? No.
Embarrassing for WUKE and [V]? Yes.

You didn't answer. Why not include R2D2 moves?

king dalt555

Embarrassing for [V]? No.
"Good" or even "decent" stats? No.

I would not call them good, nor embarrassing, I might call them "displeasing" or "less then expected" but it could have been much much worse. . We had a few people that have had activity issues for awhile, now they're gone. Nothing is missing from what it was. Loosing Caveman and asstrix, a 5mil+ pt player, going barb, a -2.6mil loss is not "bad". It means we made up for it somewhere else. Granted not the entire sum, but it's much much better then "Embarrassing" could be or have been.

DeletedUser

Of course it could be worse, there's no doubting that. You could've disbanded already, that would've been worse. But that's not the point.

The fact is, you lost 5 members in one week. You had only been at war with DVADER for one week before your tribe began losing more points than it gained, which is something you hardly ever see. That's fairly embarrassing for a tribe of [V]'s position and stature.

king dalt555

it is something you see fairly regularly if the tribe was already at war and people were on the edge.

Now the gaining less points then they're loosing is fairly common. Atleast with any real tribe that declares war without time to prestack the border. Or is Dvader not that good so you weren't expecting it? I was expecting Dvader to take a larger chunk out in the beginning too. The declarers always have a advantage, atleast for 48hrs.

DeletedUser

Of course it could be worse, there's no doubting that. You could've disbanded already, that would've been worse. But that's not the point.

The fact is, you lost 5 members in one week. You had only been at war with DVADER for one week before your tribe began losing more points than it gained, which is something you hardly ever see. That's fairly embarrassing for a tribe of [V]'s position and stature.

And you think this is due to Dvaders skill?

Or [V]'s inactivity count?

DeletedUser

it is something you see fairly regularly if the tribe was already at war and people were on the edge.

Now the gaining less points then they're loosing is fairly common. Atleast with any real tribe that declares war without time to prestack the border. Or is Dvader not that good so you weren't expecting it? I was expecting Dvader to take a larger chunk out in the beginning too. The declarers always have a advantage, atleast for 48hrs.

Actually, if you look at most tribes at war in most worlds, they continue to grow despite losing villages on the frontline, because they take enough villages in the backline to keep their point growth and village growth up. You, on the other hand, did not, hence embarrassment.

And you think this is due to Dvaders skill?

Or [V]'s inactivity count?

Mixture of both, really.

DeletedUser

Embarressment for losing villages to an alliance nearly twice the size of [V] and Wuke/R2D2?

Edit: (Stats from last month)

[V] -

Points lost (To Both Dvader and XVI) -

Points gained (through conquers) -

You My Friend,

Need to check some stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Embarressment for losing villages to an alliance nearly twice the size of [V] and Wuke/R2D2?

Edit: (Stats from last month)

[V] -

Points lost (To Both Dvader and XVI) -

Points gained (through conquers) -

You My Friend,

Need to check some stats.

You're not listening, are you?

[V] lost more points than it gained. That indicates [V] shrinking. DVADER and XVI both grew, despite taking losses. [V] did not grow in an overall sense. Stop trying to compare the two, and understand what I'm saying, mk?

Any loss almost never happens in worlds. Most tribes actually fail while still outgrowing their losses, or disband as soon as they start shrinking. [V] insists and continues to fight, and as such are embarrassing themselves.

[V] only fought DVADER for one week, they were previously winning against XVI and lost the lead to a tribe 2/3 their size, as you very well know. Size is never a factor. If XVI turned it around, and were so much smaller, you could've too.

king dalt555

Actually, if you look at most tribes at war in most worlds, they continue to grow despite losing villages on the frontline, because they take enough villages in the backline to keep their point growth and village growth up. You, on the other hand, did not, hence embarrassment.

Quite the inaccurate statement. I expected more forethough from someone of your intelligence. :icon_rolleyes:

The vast majority of points we've lost has been to people going inactive, and/or leaving. Not Dvader. Very few of the inactives have to do with Dvader, sure they're contributing there, but they're not the reason for a good number of them.

bluedragon4

pretty sure you dont lose points when someone goes inactive :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Madara05 must be really inactive if he left and formed his own tribe.

Nah, you are right though Dalt, as always.

DeletedUser

Quite the inaccurate statement. I expected more forethough from someone of your intelligence. :icon_rolleyes:

The vast majority of points we've lost has been to people going inactive, and/or leaving. Not Dvader. Very few of the inactives have to do with Dvader, sure they're contributing there, but they're not the reason for a good number of them.

I expected you to pay attention to what I was saying before responding. Did I say it was all through DVADER's doing? Did I say DVADER was even largely responsible? No, I did not.

What I said is that it is an embarrassment to [V]. I assert this because [V] cannot keep its members playing, cannot find new owners fast enough, cannot sit well enough, and cannot fight well enough to keep growth up and losses down. Yes, DVADER is contributing to the feeling of hopelessness in your tribe, but your tribe more than anything is causing its own downfall by its inability to handle the strains of war and inactivity, unlike the tribes that are going. And for the #2 tribe, I call that an embarrassment.

Say what you will about the fault, but embarrassment does not rely on who's at fault for it to exist.

king dalt555

Madara05 must be really inactive if he left and formed his own tribe.

Nah, you are right though Dalt, as always.

Go ahead and look where Madara05 currently is. I know at the time of your statement he was elsewhere, but now he is back where he belongs.

In regards to Orel (taking form your signature that is your name u6s5l.) I believe we agree in most aspects. The argument I was making that it was not just to Dvader, but rather other things aswell, which you seem to agree on too.

DeletedUser

Yes, but let's not forget, at the start you disagreed that it was an embarrassment, which I still assert that it is. And that is the key point I was trying to make, regardless of the reasons behind it that you diverted the thread to.

And yes, I am referred to as Orel by some players because it was my original TW name.

DeletedUser

Go ahead and look where Madara05 currently is. I know at the time of your statement he was elsewhere, but now he is back where he belongs.

I know where he is located. I also know why he left. I also know a hell of a lot pertaining to the situation and why he is back.

It's been 3 weeks since we started launching our attacks and have yet to see any co-ordinated attempt back. Which is one of the reasons behind him leaving.

This Op that Noreth has going now will fail for many reasons, and one of those is [V] allowed us time to build up our troops in k37. We now have 395 villages in K37, of which 270 would be full and at least 150 would be D. That buys us enough time for support to land should people not have already got them stacked.

One of the reasons that we will win this war is simply we have thought out our methods a lot better than [V]. We have coordination and we have planning. Something that you guys lack in both areas.

DeletedUser

One of the reasons that we will win this war is simply we have thought out our methods a lot better than [V]. We have coordination and we have planning. Something that you guys lack in both areas.

need i say more?

DeletedUser

wait wait.. i have something better... i need not say anything and nor do you haseo...

Hate to break it to you but XVI is a sinking ship, The whole of w36 knows it and your just lying to yourself to stop the inevitable, Your hopes and dreams of domination are merely that, dreams.

one error.. :icon_eek: replace x with [ and i with ] and you haveee! [v]!