The dream Team- XVI and Dvader Against Wuke and [V]

DeletedUser

Well i personally am a wuke and [V] guy but tell me what you guys think.:icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: [V] WUKE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI DVADER
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,978
Side 2: 1,786
Difference: 192

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,214,262
Side 2: 16,486,532
Difference: 1,727,730

chart

DeletedUser

DVADER isnt hitting [V]..> So whats the point of this?

YZou are already implying we have a world war when we don't as of yet. I mean, if [V] wants it then I suggest continuing along the same path but until said time we decided enoughs enough, there is no war.

DeletedUser

im doing no such thing as suggesting we have a world war, i know it is coming though very soon.
Ive been told by sources from both [V] and Vader that it is coming, and i can see this happening, maybe not Xvi, but [V] is backing Wuke.

DeletedUser

Considering Ni is in a three way alliance with [V] and Wuke, i think your picture is a little lacking. Suppose we could stick LFAH in that as well but Twstats will not allow.

Forever
[Spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE [V] Ni Ni
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46,734
Side 2: 24,823
Difference: 21,911

chart

Side 1: 2,033
Side 2: 2,051
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 377,454,952
Side 2: 201,023,704
Difference: 176,431,248

chart

Side 1: 18,617,701
Side 2: 18,853,313
Difference: 235,612

chart

[/spoil]

last Month

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE [V] Ni Ni
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,448
Side 2: 2,386
Difference: 2,062

chart

Side 1: 779
Side 2: 202
Difference: 577

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 35,805,522
Side 2: 20,477,742
Difference: 15,327,780

chart

Side 1: 7,162,597
Side 2: 1,809,979
Difference: 5,352,618

chart

[/spoil]

Regardless of you being a 'wuke guy' or not I think you will find their days are numbered, no matter what slant people try to cast upon it.

DeletedUser

ahhh stooge, i used to favor vader, i really did. wen manuelpe was there, he was my best mate, and prelaitor, what a nice guy, but when they left, well i began getting attacks left and right, you know ive been thorough it before but i had karny and damnatory on me with the threat of ausmark and blue dragon, as small as i am. they seemed a bit to focused on me. that is wen i turned anti. first members of V took pity and wondered the same thing i did, why so concerned? are you not in a war as it is? so my mates there allowed me to move into k39 and k48, then i talked to wuke and they were more than understanding, especially foust (RIP) and he told me to move into upper k47. in the middle of wukie territory.

and nothing aganst xvi, i believe they are excellent.

and yes i suppose you could consider spite as a part of lfah, i dont know where they stand at all.

DeletedUser

wow, it honestly has been forever since i've seen that ginger power (THing) lanky, that just made my day

DeletedUser

ahhh stooge, i used to favor vader, i really did. wen manuelpe was there, he was my best mate, and prelaitor, what a nice guy, but when they left, well i began getting attacks left and right, you know ive been thorough it before but i had karny and damnatory on me with the threat of ausmark and blue dragon, as small as i am. they seemed a bit to focused on me. that is wen i turned anti. first members of V took pity and wondered the same thing i did, why so concerned? are you not in a war as it is? so my mates there allowed me to move into k39 and k48, then i talked to wuke and they were more than understanding, especially foust (RIP) and he told me to move into upper k47. in the middle of wukie territory.

and nothing aganst xvi, i believe they are excellent.

and yes i suppose you could consider spite as a part of lfah, i dont know where they stand at all.

Ah alright, I got it. You lost a couple of villages to us, considering your 400k ODD and the fact we have only picked a handful of villages off you, I would say "focused" is the over statement of the century :icon_rolleyes:

You this desperate for active players [V] and Wuke that you get these guys to develop in your backlines?

DeletedUser

It's alright Stooge, let the kid have his dream time at the 'G. It's the only time anyone will care enough to talk to him except for the "build more farm and warehouse so when I noble your villages, I don't need to build them myselfself" comments that I give my noobs that I noble.

I mean honestly, his reasoning behind it makes no sense since both WUKE and [V] are basically 50% inactive in both tribes. WAY TO GO!

DeletedUser

V and wuke desperate? hah i doubt it, they really aren't. and no i am not developing in their so called (Back Lines). I simply support them.
stooge you really do seem like a decent guy, i don't know maybe iv'e just run into some bad luck where i am.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Just saying, and do not take this the wrong way.

But there was a time when Wuke or [V] would not bother dealing with you. if you were in their area and not one of them you would likely be eaten. The fact that they are keeping you active (either to recruit you down the line, or to eat your villages later) is testament to a degree of desperation. If they argue that they are not desperate then the only logical conclusion is that they are in it to eat you later.

Consider your friends wisely in game, and consider the situation in which they come to you.

DeletedUser

It's alright Stooge, let the kid have his dream time at the 'G. It's the only time anyone will care enough to talk to him except for the "build more farm and warehouse so when I noble your villages, I don't need to build them myselfself" comments that I give my noobs that I noble.

I mean honestly, his reasoning behind it makes no sense since both WUKE and [V] are basically 50% inactive in both tribes. WAY TO GO!

cmon jamie, have some respect for the players, were not all "great" tw players but atleast we try, i dont care really where V and Wuke stand, i care about the type of people they are, in the end thats what matters, not the war or how many enoblements or awards, you could have conquered the whole world single handedly. but mate, i have respect for you and Vader, and that probably wont change

Just saying, and do not take this the wrong way.

But there was a time when Wuke or [V] would not bother dealing with you. if you were in their area and not one of them you would likely be eaten. The fact that they are keeping you active (either to recruit you down the line, or to eat your villages later) is testament to a degree of desperation. If they argue that they are not desperate then the only logical conclusion is that they are in it to eat you later.

Consider your friends wisely in game, and consider the situation in which they come to you.

i can actually see wuke fitting into that as much as i like em. but V no way, i actually became friends with a couple of em because they were attacking me, and farming me to death, trying to take me. and my friendship wit a few of em goes back awhile, like a long time, very early in the world, if any of you remember BIB. So i doubt they are trying to recruit me, and i probably wouldnt join if they were.

you remember us?? we were almost 100% inactive :p

of course i do, i could tell you guys were my type of players just by lookin at the profile:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i do, i just prefer it this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i personally am a wuke and [V] guy but tell me what you guys think.:icon_razz:

(trim)

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Side 1: 625
Side 2: 621
Difference: 4